apprentice_logo_RBG.jpg

Candidate

pic_chris.jpg

hdr_chris.jpg

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

Current Application Status:

[ X ] Active ~ [ X ] Hired ~ [ X ] Fired

Bio

Chris, 27, is a former NFL player for the New Orleans Saints, Tennessee Titans and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He earned a B.S. in speech communications and rhetoric with a minor in political science from Texas A&M University, where he was an All-Conference Offensive Lineman and a four-year letterman.

He currently works in advertising sales as an executive at KRLD News Radio 1080-AM in Dallas, Texas, where he was recently named "salesperson of the year," for generating over $1,500,000 in new revenue and breaking the company's 79-year record for first year sales. During this time, he started a company called Big Tree Investments LLC., a transactional real estate company that uses land trusts to acquire and wholesale properties.

In 2004, Chris and his wife Lacie founded C&L, Inc., which operates their 100-acre tree farm in East Texas, where they raise and harvest pine trees for long-term investment growth. He and his wife enjoy traveling and spending time on their ranch.

Up Close

What is your favorite music?

Country

What are your favorite books?

"Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki (unbelievable book by an incredible guy)

What are your favorite TV shows?

My wife and I are addicted to "Alias," "Lost," and, of course, "The Apprentice"

What are your favorite movies?

"The Natural" with Robert Redford

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, Chris you dumb beefcake . . . yes there's no I in 'team', but there is in 'Apprentice' (See: Apprentice!')

Good god - now your team's stuck with that disaster-waiting-to-happen named Markus for at least one more week thanks to your dumbass move. WTG Chris!

PS You've got to respect Donald, George and Carolyn for making the tough call - Markus is like a cartoon character or something. Awfully temtping to choose the all-American boy (aka 'winner') over the 'toon (aka 'comic relief' gonnngggg!).

That really sucked tonight - I thought Chris could really have won if it wasn't for his bonehead move!!! What choice did Donald Trump have? He told Chris it wasn't a good idea to bring in Marcus and he brings in Marcus. If you can't even listen to your future boss, you deserve to be fired!

Really too bad, though - Chris was very impressive as a leader.

That was crazy. I didn't expect Chris to leave, I thought he had potential to make it far in the game. But last week that chick did the same thing. She brought Melissa in the boardroom even though it wasn't Melissa's fault that they lost. But I don't think Melissa would have been fired if she wasn't running her mouth talking about not getting along with other women.

And what's up with people only bringing 1 other person in the boardroom with them? If Chris would have brought that other dude, the one that lower-cased the 'I' in Italian, there's no doubt that that dude would have been fired instead of Chris.

Markus is the Sam and the guitar dude (from last season), of this season. He'll get by for the next couple of weeks. Then one week Trump will go "Hey Markus, you're in here every week. Why doesn't your team like you? There must be some reason why you're in the boardroom every week...yada yada, you're fired"

That really sucked tonight - I thought Chris could really have won if it wasn't for his bonehead move!!! What choice did Donald Trump have? He told Chris it wasn't a good idea to bring in Marcus and he brings in Marcus. If you can't even listen to your future boss, you deserve to be fired!

Really too bad, though - Chris was very impressive as a leader.

I agree he was impressive so I do not understand why DT would fire him over someone he clearly does not like and stated that he doesn't think will be around long. Can DT not respect Chris's decision as the project manager to define where the problem was on the team. Markus did not listen to his boss (Chris) so as you said, he deserved to be fired! Funny how it applies to Chris but not to Markus when Chris thought the same as DT. Now DT has kept an obvious problem over a very impressive leader.

Chris was interviewed at thefishbowl.com today. It was interesting. He explained his decision to take Marcus into the board room - and it makes sense in real life. I still think if Donald Trump was giving me every indication that I better not bring Marcus into the board room, I wouldn't do it.

I'm getting more and more disillusioned with this series.

I didn't even remember Chris from previous eppy but, after last night he appeared to be the best candidate I've seen on the last 4 seasons of Apprentice!!!

I just don't get last night's decision. Maybe Marcus wasn't the exact cause of this particular task lose but, he was partly responsible.

I don't believe for one second that DT would have kept Marcus in "real life" Isn't that what we're supposed to be watching? DT's decision was obviously a "tv ratings" decision and not what was best for his company. I think the Don has learned a couple things himself out of this series. Getting "the best" candidate out of each season isn't absolutely necessary. He needs 1) good ratings 2) someone to win that may not be the best but, good enough to last a year...

:(

We all know DT will get rid of Markus as soon as he can and in the mean time he just booted what potentially could have been the best "candidate" that DT has had sitting accross from him...

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Insider

Donald Trump Sacks Ex-NFL Player

by Matt Webb Mitovich

We know there is "no I in team," but even more important to remember is there is no small i at the beginning of Italian