Emerald “Topaz” Brady HG Discussion Thread

morty

Big-Brother-Canada-Topaz.jpgName: Emerald “Topaz” Brady

Hometown: Scarborough, ON

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, crazy and wild, smart and interesting – I could keep going!

Why did you want to be in Big Brother Canada?

I’m a huge fan of the show. I watched the first season of the American version and most of them from that point forward so I have always wondered how I would do if I was actually on it.

Do you have a strategy going into the house?

My strategy is to go in, assess the other houseguests and take it from there. I don’t know exactly how I should act – should I go in and be super kind to everybody or be a complete bitch?

Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?

I don’t think I’m a big threat – I’m not a brain surgeon and I’m not a body builder or extremely physically fit so I don’t think there’s anything that would make anyone too afraid.

Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?

I think the physical challenges would be the most difficult for me. I’m pretty athletic but there may be super buff strong guys who are in the gym all the time and I wouldn’t stack up against that.

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Messy people! I’m not a complete neat freak but I hate messy dishes piling up or dirty clothes on the floor.

• 1 month later...

She's got to go!!! She's up in HOH right now throwing everyone (except Gary) under the bus. I don't think Alec is falling for it because he's countering some of her points. I just hope he finally sees through how fake she is. I know, I know, it's a game....and lying is part of the game, but faking genuine love or caring is just wrong. I could never play this game. My honesty would get my butt kicked out of there so fast...lol