The future of Survivor

Adria0

Och!You'' be wantin tae fake your ID and try now then.They keep feeding them beer and Pringles o'er starvin them,the show canna last much longer! :roll:

Guest cappy
I think after a while Survivor will run out of exotic locations to go to. Thats when theyll stop filming or they might just go back to a place.

If they can keep recruiting contestants like Stephanie, they can continue this show for 100 years!!! I don't care how many times they do it, there is always a sense of adventure and expectation that keeps us glued to that screen every thursday night!!

Survivor ROCKS and so does STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest czubryt1

Well I think if Survivor ran up against Big Brother The same week I think that will be a good Rating's chase for #1

Any one know the exact Date for Big Brother 6 to start in The USA?

Still no confirmed start date. Just late in June. I say that the start date is probably 28th or 29th of June.

Guest randilyn
How long do you guys think Survivor will stay around? I hope it lasts past 20 seasons.. I'm new here and I want to go on Survivor or Big Brother sooo bad! :)

If Jeff takes Regis' job who would be the new host?

Guest cmteachermom

I'd love to see Jeff take over for Regis. He and Kelly have great "chemistry..." Okay, I'm just going to throw this out for possible replacements for Probst....how about Colby? Woo-Hoooooooo!!!!

Guest ranster627
Well I think if Survivor ran up against Big Brother The same week I think that will be a good Rating's chase for #1

Any one know the exact Date for Big Brother 6 to start in The USA?

Seems BB starts July 7th ... visit our BB forum for updates!

Guest Flyline4life88

Hey all! First time posting at the site, im a HUGE survivor fan...kinda...

I saw:

Begining of Survivor 3 and

COMPLETE Seaons of (live on TV), Outback (2), Vanuato(9), All-Stars (8)

First few eps Of: Africa (3), Pearl Islands (8)

Saw COMPLETE DVD of: Season ONE of Survivor

Since the ALL stars I have been SO HOOKED ON THIS SHOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!

I cannot wait to see who will win this SURVIVOR...i hope IAL wins it but i dunno..its gonna be tuff with TOM there..and DONT underestimate JEN! Kati you have no chance..go away. ITS ALMOST SUNDAY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

ANYWAY....how many more season do you think will go on?????? I i cant wait to get the other seasons on DVD...YAYAAYAY please dont spoil who wins season 3-7. :D

Guest ranster627

Welcome to Morty's ... I am so glad you posted such an enthusiastic post ... I have found the season long, and you re-energized me!

For me the game ended with Stephanie, but Jenn making a surprise move would bring it all back!

Suds, I agree completely. I hope that it comes down to Ian and Tom. Unfortunetly, I don't think that either of them think they can win against the other and they both want to take Katie to the final two.

Seems to me whichever of the two men wins IC... the other is out. And, if by chance (lol that it will happen) Katie wins the final IC... she will take Tom (talk about ultimate betrayal) and she will because she knows Tom has pissed off more of the jurors. Not that I think Katie can win against either of the guys... it is her best shot imo.

It's getting a little repetive now though I don't plan on stop watching soon..but I hope that another tribe doesn't go extinct again because that's when it got boring and predictable. The show needs the other tribe to come in and ruin alliances of the dominating tribe.

Guest ranster627

I agree with that, seemed long and tame to me this season, but yes, I will watch it again and again, and get sucked in every time!

• 1 month later...
Guest ranster627

FROM The Toronto Star

May 22, 2005. 01:00 AM

Survivor looks ahead

Each time a season of Survivor ends, we wonder how the producers will ever find another place as relentlessly hot, devoid of familiar food and lacking in basic sanitation. At the conclusion of Survivor: Palau, host Jeff Probst announced the next round of the contrived survival-of-the-fittest contest will take place among the Mayan ruins in Guatemala, another equatorial hotspot just teeming with creepy crawlies. And we can't help but wonder if the show will make use of any ball courts where the ancient warriors played. After all, Mayan tradition dictates that the vanquished who lose the match