Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Eddie

eddie_fox.jpg

Name (Age): Edward “Eddie” Fox (23)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: East Brunswick, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Helping others.

Inspiration in Life: My hero is my father. He is a man of great character. He puts his family before everything else. Anything he does is intended to better our family. He can be brutally honest at times and will tell you when he thinks you messed up, but he is fully supportive of everything we choose to do and will stop at nothing to help us succeed. He has a great sense of humor and is an awesome person. I could not have asked for a better dad.

Hobbies: Hiking, dirt biking and playing sports.

Pet Peeves: People who talk about things they know nothing about.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, competitive and hard working.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why: 1) Sneakers for moving faster and easier. 2) Some type of cutting tool to make hunting and building shelter easier. 3) A sleeping bag. You have to stay warm and comfortable to be well rested.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I want to play the game like Boston Rob. He made friends with all the right people and set himself up to be the strongest competitor in the game.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m very competitive and I’m looking forward to the intense competition. I also want to meet new people and have a great life experience. I will remember this forever.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a very hard worker, I’m great with my hands, I have a great personality, I’m a good swimmer, I’m very social and I have a very positive attitude.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am extremely strong willed. I will do whatever is necessary to win. I am physically and mentally stronger than most people and I’m great at strategizing and adapting to new situations.

Guest 6Borders

Like that fact that he said he wants to play like Boston Rob, not that he is like him, and also that he backs up his statement with reasons. So far of the fans I like him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

I can only hope he's a really good EMT/Firefighter in real life because on Survivor Island he's "the Beav" with two Wally's looking out for him.

Guest 6Borders

His amigos and his girl-toy are gone..hopefully there will be some good drama as he scrambles to stay (I DID say "hopefully")