Sherri Biethman

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

She should be darned glad she landed on the "strong tribe" because them winning challenges and having immunity is the only thing that's going to keep her in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

She sure got a pass last night, but seriously who would not want to be final 3 with her and Phillip because nobody in their right (or left) mind would vote for either of them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

What a flaming B&T%H she was and so disrespectful to Erik, treating him like one of her little teeny bopper employees.

She is one nasty woman.

Talk about Clueless in Caramoan...she actually thinks she played a strategic and powerful game!!!!

What a flaming B&T%H she was and so disrespectful to Erik, treating him like one of her little teeny bopper employees.

She is one nasty woman.

Talk about Clueless in Caramoan...she actually thinks she played a strategic and powerful game!!!!

I am not, nor have I ever been, a Sherri fan. But I have to disagree with you, 6Borders. Erik deserved to be shut down. He played basically the same game she did. Oh, wait he did win one challenge. That's the only difference I can see.

Guest 6Borders

Only in her most exotic wannabe dreams is she anything remotely like Parvati.

Totally, but she bosses around teeny-boppers for a living. I'm sure she also likens herself to Queen of Sheeba!!

I am sure she is a decent person, but boy, she had to most bland person to make it the the final three.

No doubt a lot what she said\did never made it on TV because she did not get any votes (they edit each season to showcase the winner). But is always possible she simply sat back said\did nothing after the merge, so the rest could careless about her because they knew doing nothing for 39 days wouldn't get her any winning votes. You could pick anyone one on the jury to side next to her, and she would have lost to every single one of them.