Malcolm Freberg

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. Finally a group who remembers what they learned in Survivor 101 . . . get rid of the most physical threat as soon as you can after the merge.

I know how many people loved Malcolm but going strictly on strategy (and not puppy love) eliminating him was the best move the tribe made.

Guest 6Borders

I was sooooo happy to see him voted out.

Take heart Malcolm fans...Survivor will have him back to play again until he wins, just like they did with Boston Rob.

Guest 6Borders

So much for anyones golden boy theory.

Andrea foiled that plan otherwise he would have had the idol! He was an idiot in my opinion for not making a deal with her and them getting it together, same as what happened with him and Corrine.

Malcolm will be back to play again (if he wants to) I am sure!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

I was pretty sure he would get the Sprint Player award, but never in a million years would have thought the vote would be so close with Brenda!

Guest 6Borders

Don't worry about the Golden Boy...he's got a career and he will never have to work an honest day again as long as CBS and reality TV exist!

Don't worry about the Golden Boy...he's got a career and he will never have to work an honest day again as long as CBS and reality TV exist!

Got to give Colleen Haskel a lot of credit; she was extremely popular, and been asked back, but she has no interest in being a 'professional' reality TV celerity.