WANTED

ART VAN DELAY

Next Sunday Sept 18th at 1000PM TNT is showing the season finale of WANTED !!! Has anyone heard if WANTED has been re newed for next season ????

I dont know...I love it...one of my favorite on TV right now...I thought that it really pushed the Envelope for TNT...I started out watching it because I I know Josey Scott(Rodney). For those of you that dont know him he is the lead singer for a rock band called Saliva. I started out watching it just to see him but fell in love with it fast...Gary Cole is great...much different from his role on The West Wing.

I dont know...I love it...one of my favorite on TV right now...I thought that it really pushed the Envelope for TNT...I started out watching it because I I know Josey Scott(Rodney). For those of you that dont know him he is the lead singer for a rock band called Saliva. I started out watching it just to see him but fell in love with it fast...Gary Cole is great...much different from his role on The West Wing.

What character does Josey Scott play I am not sure which one is Rodney ???

Anyone watching this show on TNT ? :D:D:D

Shame on me for not watching this show. I went to college with Gary Cole and shared a desk in the Theatre Department where we had internships together. His was in the management end dealing with the Box Office while mine was in the promotion area dealing with Publicity. Our office was so small that there was only room for two desks. The managers shared one and we shared the other.

I always knew Gary would do well but I think I liked him best in the short-lived series produced by Shaun Cassidy called "American Gothic." Although many enjoyed him from another movie role, my least favorite role of Gary's is from "Office Space." Yes, he was brilliant but annoying as all get out. I usually trust Art Van Delay's viewing habits so I hope they bring "Wanted" back either in reruns or for another season so I can catch it next time.

• 2 weeks later...