Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Brenda

brenda_lowe.jpg

Name (Age): Brenda Lowe (30)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: Nicaragua – 11th castaway voted out/3rd Jury Member

Current Residence: Miami, Fla.

Personal Claim to Fame: Winning an Hispanic beauty pageant.

Inspiration in Life: My parents

Hobbies: Paddleboarding, fishing and biking.

Pet Peeves: Weakness of character.

3 Words to Describe You: Straight-forward, smart and independent.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) A picture of my fiancée. 2) A picture of my family. 3)My favorite yellow bunny.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy Lusth – young, athletic, driven and focused.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To win one million dollars. Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m outdoorsy and have a positive attitude.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have played before and learned from my mistakes. I am more mature, more focused and have more on the line this time.

Guest 6Borders

I did not like her. I will probably ditto those sentiments this time. Maybe she and Reynold will tandem dazzle and charm.

They deserve each other...both full of enough hot air to fill a balloon and fly off the island!

• 1 month later...

OK... I'll break the silence....

How in the he// did she win the Immunity Challenge ?

With all those other big noses and faces, she managed to keep her relatively small one above the water

level long enough to get breath and win the damn thing !

If nothing else - she won an Immunity she really didn't need last week.

Go figure :animated_scratchchin:

Guest 6Borders

New respect for her for helping Dawn (even tho she was basically baby-sitting).

Seriously tho, took her about 30 seconds with the mask to find Dawn's teeth and she "diffused Dawn" from a complete meltdown!

I took a few minutes to look at the video of the beginning of the show where Dawn was having her panic attack (meltdown)...

To me it looked like Brenda had gone back to camp to get the scuba mask because neither one appeared to have it with them at first... and then you could see it hanging off of Brenda's arm when they were heading

back to the water.

With editing we'll never know how long it took Brenda to spot it under the water.

___ it's still weird that she had such an extreme reaction ..... but, then again, it WAS Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

While there are occasionally reasons to throw (or give away) a survivor competition, but seriously, never ever ever ever throw a competition with 2-3 days left. Not the dumbest decision in Survivor history, but clearly the dumbest one this season.