Brandon Hantz

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Brandon

brandon_hantz.jpg

Name (Age): Brandon Hantz (21)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 15th castaway voted out/7th Jury Member

Current Residence: Katy, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a good father to my children.

Inspiration in Life: Jesus Christ

Hobbies: Playing music, drawing and passionate love.

Pet Peeves: Stupid people

3 Words to Describe You: Sexy, crazy fun and loyal.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why: 1) A picture of my children 2) The Bible 3) A pair of underwear|

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Brandon Hantz from Survivor: South Pacific – he’s so cute!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Money, money, money!!!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Hunting, fishing and fire breathing!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I almost was the Sole Survivor but I won’t make the same mistakes again.

Guest 6Borders

I didn't think it was possible for him to be more pitiful and pathetic than last time. He's a Hantz-wanna-be. I wonder if he's adopted! As much as I hate Russel I hate this idiot more!

I really think he is manic depressive. Clearly he is unstable. I feel sorry for his wife and children.

That being said it is kinda fun watching his delousion...

There is surely mood swings, but his whole schtick is further slanted by his ideas and philosophy. Then there is some desire to draw attention to himself and get air time by saying outrageous things that he does not mean and can not fulfill.

Guest 6Borders

I'm not sure what makes Brandon more pathetic: being a Hantz, being proud of being a Hantz or trying to act like Uncle Russell and coming off ridiculous and stupid!

He sure has the typical "returning player chip on the shoulder". Sooner he is gone the better!

There was only ONE Russell and he made the game interesting. This kid's the wanna be cool but is too stupid and useless to ever fit in type. And worse... he reproduced. Russell's got to be facepalming himself over and over.