1. 1. Who was the worst

• Anthony
    • Bo
    • Carrie
    • Scott
    • Vonzell
    • All of the above
    • None of the Above

I voted for Scott, I missed the first two songs tonight so I went based on the clips and the second songs.

Plus neb would be disappointed if I didnt vote for Scott :D

Its funny that so many people are commenting on Vonzell. When Randy said how into her vocals he was, I thought maybe I had heard the song wrong. The first song was pitchy in spots but okay, the second she was off almost the whole time. Just when I thought my hearing was going, Simon panned her and I can see others here at Morty's thought she was off too. I think she is better than anthony or scott but not quite in that top tier with Carrie and Bo. I think regardless of who wins, and I think it will be either Carrie or Bo, both will get contracts and make good money.

I'm rooting for Vonzell to be in the top 3 (with Bo and Carrie), but she didn't do so great last night. I hope one bad week isn't enough to send her home yet. Scott probably did okay enough to stay again.

Maybe we can use reverse psychology and start pegging Scott as the next American Idol. I'm starting to give up on him ever going home.

I have been waiting (wanting) for Scott to go home for week's now so I am not holding my breath. That said, last night's performance was the best two he's given all season and there would be some delicious irony if he got voted out for his BEST instead of his WORST. Maybe he did too well last night, that the Savolites who are keeping him in decided they didnt need to vote as often.

Once can only hope. :shock:

I don't think Vonzell's fan base is big enough to keep her in tonight. She's been in the bottom 3 consistently, and Anthony and Scott have been doing well enough to stay in, and it seems that their fan base is pretty strong.

I agreed with Simon completely last night on every count. I know he can be pretty harsh, but the man knows his stuff, regardless of his crass way of saying so.

As of this post, I'm the sole vote for Vonzell as the worst. :?

We'll surely find out.........after the breaks... :lol: