1. 1. Who was the best?

• Anthony
    • Bo
    • Carrie
    • Scott
    • Vonzell
    • None of the Above
    • All of the above

I went to www.s9.invisionfree.com (or something close to that - Taloola posted that was her source for themes once before), and read that the theme for tonight is the Top 40 from the past year.

Who knows, but.....thought I'd check it out since I'm always wanting to know. Taloola has usually been right on target with the theme.

Lets hope thats right...but thinking about it, how many songs will be available?, the ones that are still in heavy rotation on the air waves may not be available...then were stuck with them singing the likes of the crap they put out on their CD's!.....blech!

just a side note.....I HATE SCOTT

:rofl

On topic.... Most here know I do not abide pop music well, if at all, and usually top 40 is the epitome of it. So it could be an ugly, ugly night for me. Geez, maybe I'll learn something new. Really.

Where is Taloola when you need her??

I got this from the message board she posts from.....

"On my news they said the themes for tomorrow will be one song from the American Top 40 in the past year and one song by the legendary songwriter Leeber & Stroller(sp?)." 

Anthony - The Reason - (Hoobastank) sorry i thought it was "this love" by marron5

Bo - Dare you to move (i think its switch foot)

Carrie - Angels (Jessica Simpson)

Scott - Burn (usher)

Vonzell - Dangerously in love (beyonce)

Dont quote me. Could be REALLY wrong.

Guest Angel

What is the deal with the themes this year? Basically every time, they have had a certain decade or year with ANY type of music to choose from. In the past, they had a country night, songs by Elton John, Barry Manilow, Motown.We got to see how talented they really were when they had to sing something out of their normal type of music. I'll never forget Josh Gracin singing Disco! I want to hear Scott sing country, Bo sing Motown, Carrie sing R&B! I'm sick of this any songs from the last fives years, the year they were born crap! They should have to do a certain TYPE of music!

Bo just did it again, every week he continues to get better and better...I heart him so..

It's Bo's to lose in my opinion...he controls that stage and his audience, and he oozes sex appeal.

Bo was great my favorite of his was Stand By Me.

Carrie had great vocals but boring performances. She could have dance a little with her Elvis song..swing her hips some.. And I agreed with simon that her last performance was a little robotic

Scott- I really liked his On Broadway performance. I didn't know his seconds song

Vonzell- What are Randy and Paula on? Vonzell was good but she was off at points like Simon said

Guest Angel

I say based on tonight's performances, Anthony should be the one going home tomorrow night.

Gosh I think any of the bottom 3 could go based on tonight. Bottom 3 has to be Vonzell, Anthony and Scott. I think Vonzell will eek it out -- she was pitchy tonight, I agree Simon was right. between anthony and Scott I dont know - tough call.

Guest XandraSkye

Totally agree w/you Suds (see I can agree with you on some things :wink: ). Bo's performance of "Stand By Me" was excellent. I also loved Carrie's performance of "Trouble". Those were the two best last night.

I would think Anthony or Scott will go home tonight too but after Constantine getting booted last week I won't be surprised at all if it's Vonzell to go. I just hope not.

Bo was best - both songs - awesome!!. Carrie next best - both songs - awesome!!

Scott's "On Broadway" as Simon said, was his best performance ever, but although he wasn't bad at his second song, I don't much care for that style for him.

Anthony's voice was very strong last night. Wish he'd lay off the ballads. BOOOORRRIIIIINNNGGG!!!!

Vonzell. There goes that 'hiccing' again. She has a great voice, but just doesn't do it for me.

I totally agreed with every assessment Simon made last night. EVERY time.

I predict Vonzell will go. She's been consistently in the bottom three and I don't think her fan base is strong enough to keep her in.

But, as usual, this is my humble opinion. :D