• House
    • Veronica Mars
    • Lost
    • Eyes
    • Joey
    • Numbers
    • Other

Guest XandraSkye

The 2004-2005 TV Season introduced us to some really good NEW shows and I'm wondering what is everyone's favorite? Here is a list of 9 NEW television shows that premiered this year and one option for 'Other'. If you pick the 'Other' option let us know what show is your new favorite.

Any and all comments are welcomed.

Guest XandraSkye
I know. It's really hard to pick. I picked 'Medium' because if I was told, "you can only pick one TV show from this season to continue watching next year" that is the one I would pick. I love 'Lost' and 'Desperate Housewives' but 'Medium' is just so different and I absolutely love her character and her husband is a cutey potutey.

K , I had to vote for EYES, Tim Daly stole my heart/lust during WINGS and still has it, hes one of the sexiest men on TV...IMO.....and DH is a close second, Gabby and I could have been seperated at birth!

Guest ranster627

Great Poll! I threw my support to LOST because of my obsession over Rose's Husband, but would have made DH a choice for me too.

My guilty pleasure is watching Joey.

I voted Lost but, Medium was so close that I dotted it and then undotted about 3 times. :oops:

Guest XandraSkye

I watch every show on that poll list except for 'House'. And I love every single one of them. All very good shows.

I'm sure a few of you have never heard of 'Veronica Mars' but it's a GREAT show. If you were ever a Buffy or Alias fan than I say 'check it out!' She's the coolest female to come out this year. There is a rumor that there is a good chance it will be on DVD in September.

Guest Anonymous

I had to vote with "Lost," only show I've not missed one episode of...but "Grey's Anatomy" comes in a close second. I've not seen "Veronica Mars" but have heard it's a great show.

I probably am the only one who watches "House". It's a great show, and Hugh Laurie is hilarious-he has some of the best lines on tv. But it's shown at the same time as TAR (I think) so maybe why a lot of people haven't seen it. Though it's up in the top 10 ratings-wise.

Desperate Housewives, hands down.

I agree with QW. Gabby could be me, too!

I love all of them, though, for all of their quirkyness.

Great show! Don't know what I would do on Sunday's without it! The highlight of my day! :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I chose Desperate Housewives because 1...I love it! Very funny show. and 2. It's the only show that I watched consistantly all season.

I'm looking forward to watching Medium this summer (I really loved the two shows that I saw) and then catching up on Lost. Somehow, I got 'lost' about midseason.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i picked veronica mars, only cause i knew lost and housewives would get most ofthe votes, but i love All threee of these great new shows, and medium too!!!!! and Greys Anatomy. Your right, it was a realy good year in TV. andthis year is going to be the year of the copy cats ....lol