Sign in to follow this  
Phil-o-mania

The Weaver Family

Ranster and Flywa I agree with both of you whatever the Lynz Boys decide to wear au naturelle or shorts both are good.

I vote au naturelle!!!

Guest ranster627
HEY WHERE ARE STEPHANIE AND MISSY?

The Weavers (as I call them) seem to have retreated into their original identities (LOL)

:D too funny they must really think we are stupid!

Hello you mysteriously joined the boards within minutes of each other and then you agree with everything the other has to say and always seem to be on at the same time! I am glad i caught them.

I bet they are WEAVERS more like WEARDO-S!!!!

:lol:

The Weavers (as I call them) seem to have retreated into their original identities (LOL)

You mean their original IDENTITY, Ranster! :lol::lol::lol:

Mystery solved. Missy/Stephanie is posting on a thread Missy started about "Why are the Weavers so hated" . They've got three pages already! :lol::lol::lol:

I told them they were outed by Flynwa.

Man, that's one ambitious troll----- :D

Guest ranster627

lol ... I never saw that thread ... where is it???

B U S T E D!!!! :lol:

If you are going to carry on a conversation with yourself and try to pass it as two different posters at least try to sound different. Schizophrenia was never so entertaining as missy and stephanie...

As always, you people can never seem to get your head around the idea that someone else might like a team/peron without actually being the person themselves.

Next thing we know, I will be accused of being The Weaver mother and Neb will be Rory and we'll both actually be the same person.

Please, we're here to discuss the Weavers...not make attacks against others.

Guest ranster627
As always, you people can never seem to get your head around the idea that someone else might like a team/peron without actually being the person themselves.

Next thing we know, I will be accused of being The Weaver mother and Neb will be Rory and we'll both actually be the same person.

Please, we're here to discuss the Weavers...not make attacks against others.

Nope, I actually enjoy people of diverse opinions, it's the tactics sometimes employed that get out of hand ... I even enjoy those who really don't care who wins but play devil's advocates to stimulate the boards ... in other words, I don't see you as a weaver at all (unless you want to be) ... lol

if you look at my post i was not attacking Missy/Steph

i was just pointing out how coincidental everything about them is.

i mean they both register within minutes of each other and they always post within minutes apart from each other and it seems as though they are clones of each other.

and my my havent they been quiet lately?

so i wasnt attacking anyone. I dislike the Weavers and i realize that there are people who like them.

i mean they both register within minutes of each other and they always post within minutes apart from each other and it seems as though they are clones of each other.

so i wasnt attacking anyone. I dislike the Weavers and i realize that there are people who like them.

Don't worry about it - I would say the rest of the ENTIRE forum got your intention, and knew it wasn't an attack, and quite frankly, agreed with you! :D

Guest ranster627

well said and wtg Detective Flynwa!!!!

I am definitely for this team. I realize they are all in a competition and anything goes, I really don't like the attitude of the other teams. Go WEAVERS

The only perk in this WHOLE episode was the previews for next week when the weavers get pulled over.

YO WEAVERS!!!

Looks like you guys arent the only christians.......lets try another excuse

Even though I loathe the Weavers... they weren't THAT bad this episode for once.

Well.. except for when they had to spend the night at that place. Good lord Weaver mom was frickin annoying as hell... I thought I was listening to one of the Godlewski's there with how freakin annoying her voice got.

Aaaand yeah... still can't wait for them to be kicked off. Caaaaan't wait!

Oh yeah, calling other people "retards" and going out of their way to gloat when they leave before another team -- they weren't so bad tonight. Oh and talking about bottle blondes -- ummm, is the skunk hair on the one weaver girl her natural color scheme? LMAO

I did love it when they thought they would outrun the Bransens and DIDN'T, and I loved the way the coal looked smeared all over Mama's face! giggle

They called people retards this episode? Hmm I must've missed that. I did catch the Godlewski girls calling themselves that though.... :mellow:

And I forgot about the blonde implant comments they made. Pretty surprising since it's obvious that the daughters aren't exactly sporting natural hair color looks.

Anyway... don't get all pissy with me! :P lol

I just said they weren't THAT bad this episode. Doesn't mean they didn't say anything or do anything stankarific and it doesn't make me like them any more.

Edited by Pallaton

They called people retards this episode? Hmm I must've missed that. I did catch the Godlewski girls calling themselves that though.... :mellow:

And I forgot about the blonde implant comments they made. Pretty surprising since it's obvious that the daughters aren't exactly sporting natural hair color looks.

Anyway... don't get all pissy with me! :P lol

I just said they weren't THAT bad this episode. Doesn't mean they didn't say anything or do anything stankarific and it doesn't make me like them any more.

Yeah, I missed the retard comment, too. But I did think they were bad tonight. They just go out of their way to be pissy to people - and then turn around and say "I don't understand it - people usually love us!" Um, okay Weavers!!! :lol::lol::lol: