The Rogers Family

Phil-o-mania

cbs.com

The Rogers Family ~ Shreveport, Louisiana

Rogers2.jpg

The Rogers Family consists of Britney, 22; Denny, 46;

Renee, 42 and Brock, 19.

The Rogers Family is from Shreveport, Louisiana. This team of Southerners consists Denny, 46; his wife, Renee, 42 and their two children, Brittney, 22, a former Miss Louisiana and her younger brother, Brock, 19.

Denny, 46, has been in the car business for 26 years and is a self-proclaimed workaholic. He enjoys hunting and fishin and describes himself as being goal-oriented and stern.

Renee, 42, owns a boutique shop and also works as a beauty pageant trainer. Outgoing and talkative, Renee says that she is responsible for holding the family together.

Brittney, 22, currently works in pharmaceutical sales. A graduate of Louisiana State University, Brittney is talkative and sassy. She likes shopping and kickboxing.

Brock, 19, graduated from high school and is entering college this fall. He enjoys wakeboarding and golf and admits he has little patience.

The Rogers Family are competitive and ready for 'The Race.' Denny's motto regarding "The Amazing Race" is: "We never enter anything unless we intend to win."

• 4 weeks later...

I felt sorry for the son b/c everyone ganged up on him for "missing" the exit, when in fact the dad gave the wrong directions. I'm glad the dad owned up to it though.

Oh, that dad was making me so mad last night! I felt really bad for the son, and wanted the dad to apologize. Hopefully he did it after the fact, and if not, he will after he sees how he was acting. He kept turning it around so that it wasn't his fault somehow.

Well he kind of owned up to it but he did have to throw in "There is only so much one person can do"

He is such an ass.

No kidding. Duh, of course there's only so much one man can do, but it was HIS choice to be the Biblical man who made all the decisions. There's a team of 4. If you let 3 people help make decisions without being cowed for being womenfolk or whatever maybe they would have finished with better time instead of the Paolos who pulled another save out of their $%#@^.