What Reality Show Would You Like To Go On?

nebartist

Which show would you go on?  

1. 1. Which show would you go on?

• Big Brother
    • The Apprentice
    • Survivor
    • Real World
    • The Bachelor
    • Project Runway
    • The Amazing Race
    • Trading Spaces
    • Extreme Makeover
    • Top Model

I chose The Amazing Race because I love to travel, am very culturally sensitive/aware, speak 3 different languages and can deal with the stresses of traveling!! :D

*now if I only didn't have to do some of the challenges....*

They all have different things to offer but, I had to go with big brother. If I was 15 years younger it would be Real World (I'm nostalgic for that show, as it was my first reality obsession.) But, it's the one reality show that intrigue's me year after year... people, they're just soooo, soooo, dang infuriating... LOL And I'm not talking just about the cast of BB... chatting is never more fun than when you get into debate's/arguements over houseguests... ie, twins sucked or twins rocked. (You'll have to guess which side I was on... LOL)

Anyways, great Poll!!!

Guest XandraSkye
I was gonna say 'The Amazing Race' but I picked 'Extreme Makeover' instead. They do miracles with those ppl and I want to be pretty...and thin. :D

i chose trading spaces, because i have some rooms that need redone bad!

but i would also like to be on extreme makeover....there's a few things that need lifted!

Hmmm....now I want to change my answer! Can I pick Extreme Makeover and Trading Spaces instead?? lol

Although on Extreme Makeover I've seen some very plastic looking people and on Trading Spaces I've seen rooms I've hated....what to do?....hmmmm.....maybe I'll stick with my choice.... :lol:

that's true mango, but if i was on either show, i would make sure i knew what the final result would be!! yeah right, i'd be the plastic person with the horrid room!!

I was gonna say 'The Amazing Race' but I picked 'Extreme Makeover' instead.  They do miracles with those ppl and I want to be pretty...and thin.  :D

I chose this too!! I would love to go on this show and have them make all of my imperfections VANISH!!!

I would love the Race but I'd choke under pressure..big time :cry:

Guest Anonymous

I love polls!

I chose TAR. Second choice would have to be Extreme Makeover.

BB is great to watch, I just wouldn't want to be watched that closely...and I think I'd get so bored being stuck in one place, I'm sure I'd scale the wall and make a run for it.

I'm an idiot I should have put Fear Factor instead of Top Model  :oops:

I'd love to do fear factor if all I had to do was crazy dare devil stunts...I can't deal with let alone watch those people eating or drinking or being covered in all that disgusting stuff. IMO it's quite degrading.

I could never do BB..I would FREAK THE HELL OUT if I was trapped in a house w/ strangers..

I would definitely either panic out..or go completely psycho and wind up being forcibly removed from the premises.. :shock:

My feeling is that the latter scenario is much more likely to occur

Guest Tigress61

I chose extreme makeover. I just wish I could be stretched out to at least 5'5, being 5' is getting sickening! I think I have heard almost every short joke ever created. But I still handle it well. Also, a little lift and tuck wouldn't hurt.

4_7_2.gif

I picked big brother. I am married, I don't need a bachlor. I am a whimpy girly girly, I could never last a day in survivor. I could last awhile in the Big Brother house. I don't think I am annoying, I wouldn't look like a threat, but I wouldn't win cause stratigically I don't have the brains, and I am much too emotional to last till the end. And I am Canadian and can't go on the show anyways.

I like watching reality shows but I don't think I could put my life out there for the whole world to watch and judge. I like my privacy. However I voted for Trading Spaces even though I rarely watch this show, because I have a shack in my backyard that's suppose to be a pool house that needs a makeover.

Guest RogueyStars2004

I would love to be on either BIg Brother, Extreme Makeover, What Not to Wear, or Project Runway! I am very good at designing clothes, I just can't sew! :lol: So, I guess that leaves that one out! :D

~RogueyStars2004