Jim

Jim

jim.jpg

Hometown: Gilbertsville, PA

Jim, 36, earned dual undergraduate degrees in graphic design and art history from Philadelphia's Tyler School of Art and spent his post-college years as a conceptual illustrator in Manhattan. He relocated to Philadelphia and started his own advertising and marketing company that targets overlooked regional venues within the city. The father of a five-year-old girl and newborn daughter, he lives with his wife in Gilbertsville, PA.

Source

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jim the jerk is not here to get a job. He's there to be on TV. NO ONE actually "auditioning" for that "job" would act so openly vile infront of millions of viewers. Even Omarosa was cautious about what she said in "confessional", she always pretended to be the victim, she was called out by what she did and (didn't do but claimed she did) by the rest of the group...this guy just feeds it to us constantly, with a smirk, as if he can barely contain how proud he is of being an a'hole and a back stabber. Yeah, employers line up to hire someone like him...NOT!...what a douchebag :rolleyes: ...ugh!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! Jim survived another week. But he's delusional if he thinks Martha or anyone would hire him for a "real" executive job, after openly presenting himself as an arrogant, self serving weasel on national TV. Not only did he make it hard for his group to make the project work, but he added insult to injury when he went ahead and took sole credit for the win, when in spite of him, the team won!!!

Even though Jim's more hyper, He reminds me a lot of James from BB6. I would enjoy his antics if this was the Big Brother show...but it is not :P ...so I can't wait till he gets the boot, hopefully in a very humilliating way :D

I know this isn't fancy repartee'

But... DITTO (last two posts) :D

Jim is AWESOME!!! When he goes home I will quit watching. There really is no one else worth my time. He reminds me of Rob Mariano, in a way. Same type of attitude, and good looking to boot!!! I hope he wins this, Martha needs a good dose of 'enthusiasm' in her organization. :P

I certainly wouldn't ever want to have to work with Jim! But as far as him staying on the show-- that's fine with me! I think he's really horrible, and it's funny to see how everyone reacts to him.

I like this show, but I kinda feel like I'm the only one watching it! I'm glad to see there are a few others. But it's not doing so hot in the ratings--- I wonder if there will ever be a Martha Stewart Apprentice II?

I hate admitting it but... WELL DONE JIM!!!

(I think the reason it's not doing as well is because the dumbarses at NBC stupidily put them on at the same time... Should have had one start and then on season finale night have the other one come in after.... imo Too much of a good thing is bad ... sometimes... lol)

I can't believe they compared Jim to the male version of Omarosa! I did not watch the season of the Apprentice with her on it, just her on the Surreal Life. I don't see any similarities. She is a cold woman. Jim has a persona that leaps out at you. And is extremely funny. But next week looks like Jim may go a bit too far, from the preview. Should be a great episode! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Jim was never my favorite. Actually, I couldn't stand him the first few weeks. Eventually I think I just got used to him and he became nothing more than background noise.

That being said, I think Martha was harsher on him than she was on anyone else when she fired him last night.

He didn't deserve that, not considering the way she has been cooing and fawning over him. That was a glimpse of the old Martha that we saw last night, not this newer, softer, post prison powder puff Martha they've been feeding us.

I didn't like Jim at week 1 and he just got more and more annoying to me as the weeks went on. I knew he would self destruct, I was surprised at how long he lasted. His wins were totally due to his team. When it came down to a one-on-one interview, people saw that he had absolutely no substance and could possibly be more of a liability than an asset to any company (my opinion exactly).

I don't believe Martha was any harsher to Jim than any of the others, in fact. . . if you go back and watch the other eliminations, you'll see how abrupt and cold she was to many.

Good Riddance. Can't stand the guy. My only fear now is that Bethany will win and since she dated Charles' son, that would invalidate the entire competition. Even if she does a better job than Dawna, the appearance of impropriety would piss people off. But the show is not coming back so I guess it doesn't matter what they do.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Martha Cans "Crazy" Apprentice Jim

by Angel Cohn

While most of this one and only season of The Apprentice: Martha Stewart was fairly uneventful, Jim Bozzini was one contestant who could always be counted on to liven things up. Alas, though his over-the-top antics carried him to the final three, Martha and Co. eventually realized that the spontaneous, sometimes out-of-control, fella just didn't fit in with her corporate image