Brian Corridan

Jem

Brian Corridan

briancorridan6sb.jpg

Date Of Birth: February 10, 1983

Hometown: New Milford, CT

Marital Status: Single

Biography

Brian Corridan is a 22-year-old recent Columbia University graduate who is originally from New Milford, Connecticut.

Source

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
he seems soooooo gay!!!!

omg - I have terrible gaydar. Didn't see this until tonight when Blake was talking about boobies and Brian had like a look of repulsion on his face.

I think Brian's got more game than Blake, and he's certainly got more charisma. I wonder if that's why Danni chose him over Blake or whether she was worried about them turning on her if it came down to only the 4 of them. And they totally didn't explain what Bobby Jon was thinking - very frustrating!

This guy is getting my attention as someone who is actively trying to manipulate the game outside of the challenges.

It was a great play he made last night in Episode 5 to get Blake tossed.

He took an annoying habit (Blake talking about himself) that none of his "polite" team-mates would address and amp'd it up to grand proportions by continuously opening the door for Blake to tell more self indulgent stories. Wonderful, skillful move.

I never gave him much of a thought before last night, and he's still not a favorite, but he got my attention.

Brian has said he is not gay on the CBS.com video. I find that very hard to believe. Very.

anyhow, boby john decision will be explained by him today when CBS.com updates thier video for week 5

Until he actively goes after one of the female bone racks I'm sticking with the beaver leaver tag. ;)

Brian has said he is not gay on the CBS.com video. I find that very hard to believe. Very.

anyhow, boby john decision will be explained by him today when CBS.com updates thier video for week 5

He reminds me of conservative guy I went to school with who kind of came out of the closet one VERY small step at a time - the way he used that statement at tribal council about perhaps being the victim of a minority or something like that. I was like - is he still talking about the 4:3 old team numbers or being gay? A safe way to judge who might change the way they think about him based on his sexual-orientation.

That seems to be his style in the game too - he's kind of sneaky but in a good way (if that's possible). Like exposing Blake as an ass kind of benefits the whole tribe not just him.

I just wonder what they're all going to do next time they're sent to tribal counsel - 3 vs 3. They've got a great group of 6 - how are they supposed to pick one over the other? Tricky.

• 2 weeks later...
Brian did not see it coming when he was voted out. Even Jeff noted that. Personally, I can't stand Brian. He is annoying and ignorant. I would rather have big, dumb Judd around than Brian. Brian is sooooo gay!

I guess he just doesn't want to admit that he is gay on national tv. lol

you dont like brian cause he's gay?? or annoying??

• 4 weeks later...