Brandon Bellinger

Jem

• 1 month later...

I know, it's a real shame he went. Once again the lack of heart is clear. I understand it's a game and that might have been the best move, but for once I'd like to see people go with thier heart... :(

Every season seems to come to this point. Now we will have a boring three more weeks while each member of the outnumbered tribe is voted off one by one. BORRING! B)

Wow crappy and I agree on something. The rest of the season is going to suck. Once good thing we get to see the evil ones turn on eachother. But first I hope they turn on Rafe...he was so close, but was a wimp....

WOW! We agree again! I thought Rafe pulled a total fade there. Just once it would be interesting to see people go with their convictions - oh well!

I predict a snooze fest over the next three weeks - then we can see the other 'side' eat their young. Hopefully Jamie will be the first to fall! B)

I'm confused with Wafe's and Cindy's reasons for booting Brandon and keeping Jamie. Does Jamie have a bum leg or breathing problem? Isn't he strong? From what I could see, he and Judd were physically stronger than Brandon. They didn't even have to vote for Jamie. They could have voted for Bobby J and the votes would have been 2-BJ, 3-Brandon and 4-Jamie. AND THEY WOULD STILL HAVE THE MAJORITY! For an IV-leaguer, Wafe's an idiot. Doesn't he know that Judd and Steph smell dissention in their ranks?? :angry:

This sucks to know that the cunning people were already voted off and left the spineless, backstabbers and desperate. Now I have to find a new sleeper. CRAP!

Something weird is happening with these reality shows. They're becoming too predictable. How boring it is when you know the majority will just vote out the minority. It happened with Big Brother this season. It's happening with Survivor. I'm really bored with it.

And by the way, Brandon looked so cute on the CBS Morning show. He looked so different with short hair.

You know that if even Judd is telling you to shut up, you're on thin ground. Jamie is still on thin ground. Every member of his tribe except for Judd has expressed a desire to bet rid of him, and eventually will, and if he keeps yappin', it'll be sooner rather than later, because he's driving everybody up the wall.

Meanwhile, happy trails Brandon. you were a gentleman , if not a scholar-----

You know that if even Judd is telling you to shut up, you're on thin ground. Jamie is still on thin ground. Every member of his tribe except for Judd has expressed a desire to bet rid of him, and eventually will, and if he keeps yappin', it'll be sooner rather than later, because he's driving everybody up the wall.

Meanwhile, happy trails Brandon. you were a gentleman , if not a scholar-----

I agree, but meanwhile we have to sit through three weeks where they pick off Bobby John, Gary, et al... Meanwhile jackass Jamie will keep running his gob and getting on everyone's nerves - but never enough to get booted until they run through 'the numbers.'

Someone mentioned earlier in the post that these reality shows are becoming to predictable, and they are. Alliances form almost immediately, and whoever gets the early leg up usually coasts. How could we set them up differently to help alleviate this problem???

Jeff Probst has been quoted as saying that somebody makes the most explosive exit in the history of Survivor this year.

I can see that happening next week. obbie Jon is next on yhe chopping block, and he's gonna campaign

harder for his survival than Brandon did. Rafe, Cindy, and Stephanie are ready to jump, and since they're up three people now, they might figure they can afford to get rid of Jamie.

I can see it now-----Jamie gets voted out, Bobby Jon makes a snotty comment to him, all hell breaks loose---- Rafe starts crying-----"sigh"----- all is right with the world again.

Something weird is happening with these reality shows. They're becoming too predictable. How boring it is when you know the majority will just vote out the minority. It happened with Big Brother this season. It's happening with Survivor. I'm really bored with it.

And by the way, Brandon looked so cute on the CBS Morning show. He looked so different with short hair.

I hear ya there.. I am still holding on to little hope that things will turn around. Hell Twila did it her season. Just when you thought Ami and her minions would rule the show...bam twila saved the season (well for me anyway)

I hear ya there.. I am still holding on to little hope that things will turn around. Hell Twila did it her season. Just when you thought Ami and her minions would rule the show...bam twila saved the season (well for me anyway)

I know this is off topic but I just have to say - AWESOME AVATAR!

I saw that episode of Trading Spouses and that woman was SCARY!

I'm ROFL! :lol::lol::lol:

Brandon is my favorite on this season. He is smart, strong and has a very calm attitude. While Jeff was reading the votes, I kept hoping that it would be Jamie that was voted off. I was very sad that Brandon was voted off. He is one who has played the game really well and deserves to be there!! He is the most likeable of all the survivors. GOOD LUCK, BRANDON!!!

Jamie needs to go soon! He is Bobby Jon on crack! Brandon was following Bobby Jon around like a little lost puppy, though, so I knew he didn't have a snowball's chance. I mean ,who would look up to Bobby Jon as a role model?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Survivor Farmer Put Out to Pasture

by Angel Cohn

On last Thursday's Survivor: Guatemala, the Nakum and Yaxha tribes merged to form Xhakum. But the merge was really in name only, since the Nakum members, outnumbering the Yaxha six to four, remained loyal to their tribal alliances and sent home Brandon Bellinger. The 22-year-old farmer was given a bit of fair warning and made it his mission to find his one saving grace: a 6-inch-tall immunity idol hidden in the jungle. Though he has some experience with haystacks, that didn't help him find what was basically the equivalent of a needle in one. TVGuide.com caught up with Brandon after his torch got snuffed to ask how he managed to stay calm, cool and collected even in the face of losing.

TVGuide.com: How did you maintain your laid-back demeanor during the game? It amazes me!

Brandon Bellinger: Oh, really? That's just the kind of the person I am. Heck, I don't know.

TVGuide.com: Everything Jamie said got on Bobby Jon's nerves, and you just shrugged it all off.

Brandon: For some reason, Jamie and Bobby Jon didn't get along too well. I guess their personalities clashed or whatever. It looked like maybe Jamie was talking bad to me around the campfire, but really he was just leveling with me. He was actually trying to help me out with the whole deal. He helped me look for the immunity idol because he wanted me to stay or something, which was really weird. We had a respect between each other.

TVGuide.com: Why was it you who got sent home instead of Bobby Jon?

Brandon: I don't know, I guess I was just a bigger physical threat. Stephenie was running the show, because she felt like she "owed" Bobby Jon. She was going to keep Bobby Jon around and have everybody get rid of me.

TVGuide.com: Were you happy with how far you made it?

Brandon: Yeah, I suppose. I was shooting for the million dollars. I made it a good ways, at least I made it to the merge. Didn't make it to the jury, though. I guess I get to be that guy.

TVGuide.com: Before the switch-up, you were in the Nakum tribe with Lydia and Cindy. Why didn't you try to work something out with them?

Brandon: I thought about that and kind of talked to them, but I never made alliances with them in the beginning. That may have led to my demise. Maybe I should have aligned with them from the start. I had other alliances they weren't part of, and they knew it. They weren't going to give me their help, so... whatever.

TVGuide.com: Do you think they took advantage of you after the merge?

Brandon: Of course. You knew they would.

TVGuide.com: The very first day you were the only guy who wasn't sick. Do you have some magical powers?

Brandon: I sabotaged everyone, actually. [Laughs] No, not really. It was weird, out of all the guys I felt pretty good. I was cramping up a little bit