America's Next Top Model 5

gill332211

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm cheering for Sarah... poor girl can't walk without tripping to save her life but I just love that about her. She's so goofy...yet she's gorgeous as all get out and making me jealous with her lips. *sniffles* I want lips like that.

bio_pic_sarah.jpg

Kim is really cute too and has a unique look to her. Very boyish but still cute

bio_pic_kim.jpg

Sooo yeah.. GO THEM!!! heh :lol:

EDIT: Oooo Jayla likes Ghost in the Shell... I gotta cheer for her too now! heh

Ashley went home. They said she didn't have what it takes to be a model? I'm not sure why they thought some of the others did.

Well I'm glad she went home... bitch didn't even help her 'friend' put on makeup. I swear.. like helping someone was going to ruin her chances or something.

And then her comments to her (Kim) with the super hero thing.

*shakes head*

I'm glad she's gone..... "pretty gene".... pffftt... she needed a "stop being a big ole stuck-up bitch gene".

thanks for posting the link

none really catch my eye If I had to choose now who I like I will go with

Lisa

bio_pic_lisa.jpg

and

Kim

bio_pic_kim.jpg

Lisa reminds me of a young Gina Gershon, but not as attractive as Gina.

Well I'm glad she went home... bitch didn't even help her 'friend' put on makeup. I swear.. like helping someone was going to ruin her chances or something.

And then her comments to her (Kim) with the super hero thing.

*shakes head*

I'm glad she's gone..... "pretty gene".... pffftt... she needed a "stop being a big ole stuck-up bitch gene".

They're all stuck up, but at least she's pretty. Some of the other stuck up's = ewwwww!

Hey what's wrong with having the pretty gene?

They're all stuck up, but at least she's pretty. Some of the other stuck up's = ewwwww!

Hey what's wrong with having the pretty gene?

Heh.. nothing wrong with having a pretty gene if you aren't a bitch :P

And yaeh.. alot of the other ones seem a bit stuck up.. that's why I don't really like them right now.

Who knows though.. maybe they'll end up being decent later on :D

Heh.. nothing wrong with having a pretty gene if you aren't a bitch :P

And yaeh.. alot of the other ones seem a bit stuck up.. that's why I don't really like them right now.

Who knows though.. maybe they'll end up being decent later on :D

I agree with you there is no reason to be bitchy to the other girls, but I think she has the right idea - it is a competition and who would go into a modeling comp and not know how to put make up on? In some of the past shows, girls who helped others only got burned by those they helped somewhere down the line. So, my point is Ashley had the right idea - each man for themselves.

As for Twiggy - she looks good (of course she has aged) put on some weight and still has her lovely british accent.

Tyra- she's another story and she should get her facts straight. She called Twiggy the original "Supermodel" and I believe she is right. Twiggy was a household name before Janice ever was. But, Tyra needs to make up her mind - she can't call them both the original supermodel - someone please give that Tyra a better script please. :)

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

America's Next Top Model

I've been looking forward to this all summer, but hurry up and break some hearts, Tyra; I need to see what's in the hatch! It looks like ANTM got its budget back after last cycle's cramped, inner-city digs and cheap excursions. Now the squealing poseurs get a posh Beverly Hills mansion and a stretch SUV to call their own. There are going to be some good catfights this fall, and a couple of good sob stories, too. I will definitely love to hate Texas beauty queen Cassandra, who explains that she's not icy because she doesn't like sharing her feelings with people, she just doesn't have any feelings. Ashley "Pretty Gene" was too easy to loathe, so I'm glad she's gone. I hope Ebony stays longer than I think her first photo indicates, 'cause she's going to be fun to quote

Damn It!!! Won't be able tow atch this season :angry: The station that ussually carried it stopped since most of Nebraska got UPN....

I hope VH1 Shows a marathon like they did last season

I know that VH1 showed that marathon, but I could swear they were showing it on a weekly basis too. Check your listings (unless they were showing one series behind-I can't remember)

I think this girl is really pretty, and she's 5'10". Tyra doesn't seem to like blondes so much though.

bio_pic_kyle.jpg

From the preview, it looks like next show is the makeover episode. Tyra always does something freaky with at least one or two of them. I'm wondering whether she's fixing to cut the Texas bitch's hair just to get her goat. :P If they give Kim blonde hair extensions she'd be a ringer for Charlize Theron.

Ha ha about Tyra needing new scripts. You could base a drinking game on the number of times she uses the comment 'pretty girl, not model material.'

Twiggy can't seem to decide whether she wants to be supportive or a bitch. I kind of miss Janice :(

Can't wait to watch tonight.

It always gets good during the second episode where they give them hair makeovers. Can't wait to see who cries when they get their hair cut...and who gets happy when they get hair extensions and/or gets her hair dyed blonde.

Jay's faces crack me up, but I always get discusted when he has on just heels and a tshirt, when he's teaching the girls to watch. That's just so disturbing.

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

America's Next Top Model

America's favorite night of schadenfreude is here: makeover day! And big shocker, self-proclaimed sociopath Cassandra's getting her beloved tiara-holding locks chopped off and bleached to look like Mia Farrow's in Rosemary's Baby. Take that, Miss "I have a great natural beauty and I don't think I need to change a thing." Tyra's getting deliciously mean in Janice's absence. It actually looks pretty good

I can't stand Lisa.

Her picture was good... I'll give her that much but her stank ass attitude needs to go!!

And I was glad they lopped off Cassandra's hair. It was just funny watching her cry about it.

But whoever did cut it did a bad job imo. It makes her head look 10x bigger than it actually is and brings too much attention to her fugly pinched face.

I think a softer blonde would've been better.

Wish they had changed some of the other girls' hair more. Like Kim's. When they said red.. I was expecting somthing more drastic instead of the dull color she got that looks too close to what she was before.

Also plus-sized girl got screwed on the hair thing b/c they did like nothing to her hair.

And blah blah blah....... I want Lisa GONE.