Desperate Housewives Quiz - Who are you really like?

LOL, each time I took the test I ended up being a different housewife (although I was never Lynette...probably because I'm not married and have no kids). But just in case you're wondering what the results for each Desperate Housewife is....

Gabrielle

You could say that life's just about pretty dresses and expensive gifts to you, but you're looking for something more. You'll find it some day, as long as you can stay out of trouble. And away from hot gardeners.

Susan

You always mean well, but somehow things don't always work out as you'd planned. It doesn't matter. You take your tumbles with good grace and always come up smiling. But try to remember you're the grown-up in your family.

Edie

All the neighborhood marvels at your short skirts, car washing skills, and how can we say this nicely...your competitive spirit. When we move in next door, yours is the gift basket we're most looking forward to. Until the next neighbor moves in, that is.

Bree

You're the perfect wife, mother and housekeeper, and just a bit of a control freak. Everyone admires you but maybe they're just a little bit afraid of you. Step away from the souffle, ease up on the hairspray, and learn to go with the flow.

Lynette

You gave up a great job for this? No one really appreciates you an yet you slog on with very little sleep and very little thanks. Who can blame you when you occasionally lose it? Hang in there. Just lay off the Ritalin.

Guest Anonymous

LOL, Mango. Were you looking for a specific name so you kept taking the test? :wink: Who did you want to be?

Oh, and thanks for the results, somehow I missed seeing that after the test.

LOL, Mango. Were you looking for a specific name so you kept taking the test?  :wink:  Who did you want to be?

Oh, and thanks for the results, somehow I missed seeing that after the test.

:lol: Actually I got Gabrielle on the first try and so decided to retake the test just to test the validity of it. But each time, I kept getting a different name - the only name I never got was Lynette's. So for all those who think these tests are scientific in any way, they aren't!! LOL (or maybe I just have have multiple personalities....) :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Geez. I just redid the test a few times as well. As well as Susan, I am Edie, Gabrielle, Lynnette. Didn't get Bree, though. Maybe I've got multiple personalities as well! :lol: Though it's possible I didn't tick off the same answers each time, thus rendering my validity testing useless.

Kinda like the Lost personality test, I ended up being Shannon AND Sawyer. Makes for pretty babies, though...

I ticked off the exact same answers each time, for the questions that were repeated at least...

On the Lost personality test I was Shannon, which is probably why I retook the Desperate Housewives test. I mean, first I'm Shannon and then I'm Gabrielle?! What does that say about me?? (although my friends and parents would probably agree with the assessment) :lol:

Guest Anonymous

It says, Mango, that you have great taste in clothing, great figure, have lots of money, like dark-haired men who look good either topless or in tight t-shirts, oh, and you're pregnant! :wink:

It says, Mango, that you have great taste in clothing, great figure, have lots of money, like dark-haired men who look good either topless or in tight t-shirts, oh, and you're pregnant!  :wink:

:rofl

(I'd better NOT be pregnant!!) :shock:

It says' date=' Mango, that you have great taste in clothing, great figure, have lots of money, like dark-haired men who look good either topless or in tight t-shirts, oh, and you're pregnant! :wink:[/quote'] :rofl

(I'd better NOT be pregnant!!) :lol:

Guest XandraSkye

I'm like Edie. That just makes me giggle. I guess it's my slutty, selfish side that makes me like Edie. I do have one thing she doesn't, the ability to have girlfriends. I have no problems getting along with women.

That was fun.

• 3 weeks later...
I took it three times because I didn't like the answer. First I got Lynette, then Bree, then Lynette. I wanted to be someone fun. Fave years ago, I bet I would have been an Edie or Gabrielle.

Apparently I'm most likely to date or marry Lynette. So much for that crush on Susan. If Lynette finds out she'll kick my rear end...

Now if only I can get her to wear that saucy little maid's outfit on our date...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...