Danielle Murphree, Week 10 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when I wouldn't have been upset if she won but not anymore. Please don't take Shane I think she could beat him, please take Dan and trust me I really don't want Dan to win either but if it comes down to these 2 I will take Dan any day of the week. My only hope is that Ian can pull out a POV win. I think she is one of the worst hg's ever with her lies upon lies loved the autobiography thanks for posting it. I know that its a game called big brother and lying is expected but the lies this girl has told are so way over the top and really not needed. Her lies have all been about herself oh dang I forgot that is her fav subject........ how could I possibly forget that????? Did anyone else hear Dan tell her the other day when he stole her seat that she could still see herself in the mirror from the other seat? My favorite line of big brother this year.

There was a time when I wouldn't have been upset if she won but not anymore. Please don't take Shane I think she could beat him, please take Dan and trust me I really don't want Dan to win either but if it comes down to these 2 I will take Dan any day of the week. My only hope is that Ian can pull out a POV win. I think she is one of the worst hg's ever with her lies upon lies loved the autobiography thanks for posting it. I know that its a game called big brother and lying is expected but the lies this girl has told are so way over the top and really not needed. Her lies have all been about herself oh dang I forgot that is her fav subject........ how could I possibly forget that????? Did anyone else hear Dan tell her the other day when he stole her seat that she could still see herself in the mirror from the other seat? My favorite line of big brother this year.

You gotta love Dan for calling her out. You know everyone else has noticed,because she even does it while having a conversation with someone. It's weird she hasn't stopped doing it since he pointed it out. She doesn't seem to be embarrassed by it at all. I would be mortified if someone saw me doing something like that. I think she really does have a screw loose!

You gotta love Dan for calling her out. You know everyone else has noticed,because she even does it while having a conversation with someone. It's weird she hasn't stopped doing it since he pointed it out. She doesn't seem to be embarrassed by it at all. I would be mortified if someone saw me doing something like that. I think she really does have a screw loose!

Thats because we are all jealous of her you guys didn't get the memo????? If I have to hear that one more time I might pull my hair out LOL.

What the hell? Dani said she was a gymnast, and she can't even do a round off or a decent cartwheel. I'm 58 yrs old, never had a gym class and I can do both way better than she can! Also she keeps talking about being a cheerleader, I swear I heard her say she couldn't be a cheerleader because she was too tall ( which I also found strange) my daughter cheered for years and is taller than Dani. I don't know about other states but in Texas cheerleaders have to do back handsprings, standing tucks and many more stunts. I would think she should be able to do at least a decent cartwheel. Why does she lie so much?

I have been hard on her this season believing her "stalker" status regarding Shane...but after tonite's episode...he is leading her on and sending mixed messages! I would be confused too based on his actions!

Only in the last week or two, He really misted her while they were out of the BB house.

I have been hard on her this season believing her "stalker" status regarding Shane...but after tonite's episode...he is leading her on and sending mixed messages! I would be confused too based on his actions!

I agree that she is being confused. But, i believe he is leading her own so that she will take him to the F2. My gaydar says he's gay.

I agree that she is being confused. But, i believe he is leading her own so that she will take him to the F2. My gaydar says he's gay.

I just had to explain all of this to my girls tonight... why you ask? Because after the gymnast segment when they were in the limo on the way home and her head was on his shoulder and they were holding hands. My girls simultaneiously went "Awwww, they are sooo cute togther!"

No way I was going to let that slide. :lol2:

Same here..until remembering other night's BBAD when Shane & Dani returned from luxury trip. Dani describing limo full with BB staff/cameras ...the producers were asking for the two to act like a couple and for kisses. Shane was agreeing with Dani.

I was thinking of doing the same thing kansas... just have to find out who won PoV first! :)

Nothing has been confirmed but, D/D discussed this before the comp and Dan told Dani, if she won HoH, she should nominate him (Dan) and Ian.