Danielle Murphree, Week 10 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Cleo BB14 ‏@MissCleoBB14

HOH comp came down to tiebreaker between Dan & Danielle; Dan guessed over, so Danielle won though she was WAY off #BB14

Assuming this is true, Dani might have just punched her ticket to the final 2. Shane and Dan will obviously take her. Ian is a wild card. Considering how much he thinks about "making big brother history," he might want to take Dan to the final 2 so he can say he beat one of (if not the) best BB player ever.

Let me guess, none of us could ever understand how hard HOH is for her, listening to her last night almost makes me grateful the feeds are down.

LOL !! So true :)

I wonder who she'll nominate?

Who do you think?

I'll go with Ian and Dan. Which would not be my nominations.

I can't stand listening to her either. (But, I think I prefer it to the squeeeek of the hammock... toss up, maybe!) And, she is one eviction (Ian's) away from winning the whole thing! She's played a great game and she deserves just as much as the other 3, imo.

Dan told her to put up him (Dan) and Ian. 'Cause it doesn't really matter, only PoV.

I can't stand listening to her either. (But, I think I prefer it to the squeeeek of the hammock... toss up, maybe!) And, she is one eviction (Ian's) away from winning the whole thing! She's played a great game and she deserves just as much as the other 3, imo.

Dan told her to put up him (Dan) and Ian. 'Cause it doesn't really matter, only PoV.

Possibility of backdooring Shane ? ....Can only hope.

You're social game has been the best all season! Good competitor too! (Waaay annoying as a viewer but, that shouldn't have anything to do with who wins.) You have been coached by the best and you took the bull by the horns and ran your game, your way! If it's not Dan... I hope you win.

You're social game has been the best all season! Good competitor too! (Waaay annoying as a viewer but, that shouldn't have anything to do with who wins.) You have been coached by the best and you took the bull by the horns and ran your game, your way! If it's not Dan... I hope you win.

You are so much better than me, as a viewer very irritated by her daily(I need a life) I can't stand the thought of her winning.

Someone, somewhere said she "tailored" her conversations depending on who she was talking to, can't find the quote, sorry. But that seems a polite way to describe someone who wouldn't know the truth if it hit her over the head. Oh, let me guess again, she has a lingering concussion from one of the nineteen accidents, beatings over the years.

Someone' date=' somewhere said she "tailored" her conversations depending on who she was talking to, can't find the quote, sorry. But that seems a polite way to describe someone who wouldn't know the truth if it hit her over the head. [/quote']

Whoever did say that was right, and so are you!

I'm sure she has some issues she's going to have to/need to deal with when she leaves the house. But, over the weeks I began to see how, what I found annoying as hell (the dramatics, the pittying, the lies, the exaggerations, the pitting against each other in order to save her from the meanies, etc.) the house guests themselves found to be personal and comforting and more real than the relationships they had been developing with other house guests. And, in turn made them like and trust her more. At one point or another she has had Britney, Frank, Shane, Jenn and Dan in her back pocket and two of them are still there protecting her and taking her to F2. And, she had Ian, Joe and Boogie in her "purse" at pivotal times in the game. That's a great social game.

Danielle's golden. She's only got three to pick from, is cool with all of them. All she has to do is nominate the two least likely to be pissed and let it play out. She'd kick all their asses in endurance next HOH.

The three of them might want to backdoor Ian though, because he would be a real threat in round 2 or 3 of the final HOH comp. If Shane and Dan come up with that idea and Danielle goes for it, she could maybe lock up the win for this whole game. I think the jury hasn't been impressed by Shane in a long time, and Dan's subtle scumbaggery kinda rubbed them all the wrong way when Dan should have just played it by the book the past couple weeks.

I agree Wingman, her winning will disgust me just because she sucks so bad as a person. I don't really see great game play from her either. She had two men to hide behind and her lying wasn't even game play, just her normal pyschotic self so I don't think she should get any credit for it.

I agree with you 100%. I seriously find Danielle repulsive as a person. And her lies, like you said, weren't even game play. She has talked bad about every single person in the house after they have left. And a lot of them were her friend in the house. (She was just bashing Jenn last night as well) She has been extremely lucky to have Shane and Dan to hide behind.

I do find some satisfaction in knowing that after the show is over she will see how many fans didn't like her and thought she was a piece of trash as a person. Cause I know she will be the type to look that stuff up and actually care about what people thought of her.

I'm hoping that Danielle lose the votes badly. After Jenn gets real food and starts comparing notes with the others it might not go so good for her.

I'd love for her to lose either Shane or Dan at the Final 4. Ian takes the Final HOH and votes her out.

How is Big Brother going to deal with her as a winner? The media(TMZ) will do some digging and found out what's true and false. Maybe this will be the thing to get Allison fired. The would be awesome

dani a wackadoodle potato chip for sure. how she know who she supposed to be when she wake up every day she so many people

she might win. I bet she win. she playing so many people she playing good game she might win. shane move in with her if she win I bet $$$$