Everwood

mango

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at the moment, Amy and Ephram have broken up. I don't think they'll get back together (at least not anytime soon) since he feels betrayed by her. So maybe we'll be seeing new love interests entering their lives.....

Well at the moment, Amy and Ephram have broken up. I don't think they'll get back together (at least not anytime soon) since he feels betrayed by her. So maybe we'll be seeing new love interests entering their lives.....

You could be right, but we will see at the end of the season. We will also see how good we are at second guessing the writers lol lol :D:D

Everwood fans, I found more stuff.

logo.gif

watercooler.gif

Everwood

I am so with Amy on this one. She busted her butt to get Ephram another Juilliard audition and he blows it, and her, off in one fell swoop to go see a kid that he may or may not have any real interest in. I get that he's ticked off that no one told him that he was a father, but he scoffed at Andy last week for his narrow-minded reasoning, thinking he was always right, and then turns around and pretty much does the same thing. So Amy hid the fact that she knew about Madison's pregnancy from him a little bit. Obviously she was right not to tell him before the audition, as he clearly can't handle the truth. But if Amy and Ephram are over for real this time, I have no doubt the perky gal will land an Ivy League hottie next season. But for now, I think she needs to get her mom an appointment. at her dad's practice, because Everwood's mayor's been sick forever. And maybe in her spare time, Eph's ex could find some time for her best friend, Hannah, who is clearly conflicted about religion and dating. Meanwhile, Andy continues to annoy me and Nina

In case you missed last night's episode or you just want a fresh take on it:

logo.gif

watercooler.gif

Everwood

Amy Abbot is such a smart girl. Not just because she's got the grades to get into Princeton, but the fact that she caught on to Ephram's wishy-washy ways and handled the situation in such a mature way, by politely ditching his sorry butt. (God, I wish I'd been half as composed and together in my senior year of high school.) While I feel for Ephram's baby drama, his revelation that he never had any long-term intentions for a relationship with the person he was supposedly madly in love with? I can't just chalk that up to the current situation. I just think that the small-town girl could do so much better than this city boy who is getting too big for his britches. Especially

logo.gif

watercooler.gif

Everwood

Couldn't someone have introduced Ephram to the ways of eBay before he sold all his belongings for a bargain-basement price to a scary dude who is in a band that combines punk rock, new wave and early LeAnn Rimes? Actually Ephram would probably have done the world a favor by finding another way to earn the cash for Europe. Now all that high-tech equipment is being used to unleash what sounds like the world's worst musical idea. Speaking of bad ideas, who thought of making Mayor Mommy have cancer and potentially be paralyzed. She's one of my favorite characters on this show, and I'm already fragile after the whole Ephram and Amy dissolution. I just don't think I could take it if something happened to her... At least she got off one of the best lines of the night before the weeping began. When asked if she was concerned about the carb count in her family dinner, she just said, "Dr. Atkins can bite my bum." Perfect, and just one of the reasons that she needs to stay on this show. Besides if we lost her, Bright might lose his sense of humor, and then I'd just be a wreck for the entire hour. As it stands, he and Hannah's awkward, clearly not siblinglike and definitely not toilet-talk relationship is, well, the bright spot of the show. Though I have to say that Hannah shouldn't have worried that Bright wouldn't scarf down whatever she had cookin' in the kitchen. Since he's been out of work and off his high-school exercise regimen, he seems to eat anything that's put in front of him. When he stands next to the nearly invisible Ephram, you can tell that despite the fact that he didn't go to college he's still put on the Freshman 15. Doesn't matter too much, though; I'd still cuddle up with this Coloradan teddy bear anytime. At least he'd make me laugh.

So true, about Ephram, his constant moodiness is starting to get on my nerves! I'm sure he'll return by the time the next season starts or something. I mean he IS one of the lead characters.....

I hope that Bright and Hannah get together soon....it's been building up for so long...and I'm sure their kiss will not make Hannah feel as though she'd just kissed a wet salmon!! :lol: And the other hookup I've been waiting for a long time to see: Andy and Nina!!

I'm really sad about Amy and Bright's mom....I hope she doesn't die.

And I hope they find someone more fun for Amy. The girl needs some sunshine in her life!

Well this is one show where they've already shown that members of the cast CAN die.... fingers crossed though -- in many ways she's the only sane person in that little town!

I do not think she will die, but we shall see!!!!!

Guest ranster627

FROM TV Guide: The Water Cooler

Everwood

I've got few words for Ephram: Too little, too late. You deserved being shunned by Amy Abbot for your actions over the past few weeks. Though I can see why you'd blow off graduation, those robes even made the normally cute Amy look horrible, I can't imagine what they would have done to the pale, moody self-involved teen. But the way that he ditched Delia

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Everwood

Start the sensitive Natalie Merchant "My Beloved Wife" tune over an image of a distraught Harold Abbot praying in the toilet while Andy starts slicing and dicing that terrible tumor and on cue the weepy waterworks for this Everwood fan start flowing and don't stop until after the show returns from the commercial break. Thankfully, the heavy drama took a slightly more upbeat turn with news on the romance front. Andy kissin' Nina and sparking even more conflict in the love triangle with Dr. Dimples, the often unseen Delia making the first move and telling Ethan that she liked him, and last, but certainly not least Hannah ditched Shasta McSpastic and finally got her first "sweaty" kiss from Bright. YAY! I've been waiting all season for the shows two most likeable and endearing characters to finally give in to their mutual attraction. I just knew that once he licked her butterscotch pudding top, things were going in the right direction. And speaking of the right direction, glad that Dr. Abbot finally gave Andy the what for. The no-nonsense doc took his partner to task for just about every wrongdoing imaginable

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I love the way they are protraying Bright this season. He's so cute being all sweet, in his own way to Hannah. I can't wait to see more of the two of them together.

I agree./ They are making him out to be very sweet, without him even realizing he's being sweet.