Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor guy =(

He played a good game .. but any time there is a person with 9 lives in the BB house almost always they go home at some point.

Will be interesting to see how he votes in the end. If Dan is in the end if he still holds his grudge or not.

It was Dan or one of them that said Frankie played the BB game based from reading The Art of War. :D

I do remember that Ian said he read a lot of books over the last few days on how to prepare for BB. He said he read books on how to manipulate people.

Frank reminds me of Janelle (Season 6)... great physical competitor and back up against the wall for the majority of their game

I really do believe, if Frank had not anchored himself to Boogie, he had the capability of being one of the best to ever play the game. He is a very articulate guy, knew how to manipulate and everyone liked him as a person. (Other than when he was with Boogie and bullying them.)

As someone said earlier... By the time Boogie was out it was too late for him to make the alliances he desparately needed.

The flaw in his game (that he could have controlled) was cutting ties to Boogie as soon as he heard multiple people tell him, they wanted to trust him but, couldn't trust Boogie and they knew they were together. He had a 2nd chance to cut the ties after the re-set and instead... he ganged up on everyone trying to control the outcome of Boogie going home... he should have been spending that time getting on board with a new alliance.

Frank reminds me of Janelle (Season 6)... great physical competitor and back up against the wall for the majority of their game

I really do believe, if Frank had not anchored himself to Boogie, he had the capability of being one of the best to ever play the game. He is a very articulate guy, knew how to manipulate and everyone liked him as a person. (Other than when he was with Boogie and bullying them.)

As someone said earlier... By the time Boogie was out it was too late for him to make the alliances he desparately needed.

The flaw in his game (that he could have controlled) was cutting ties to Boogie as soon as he heard multiple people tell him, they wanted to trust him but, couldn't trust Boogie and they knew they were together. He had a 2nd chance to cut the ties after the re-set and instead... he ganged up on everyone trying to control the outcome of Boogie going home... he should have been spending that time getting on board with a new alliance.

Look how far Dan has taken Dani. Think what could have been, if Dan had chosen Frank for his team instead of Boogie getting him. I think Dan could have focused him on winning the whole game rather than each single competition. I think the two of them would have been completely unstoppable.

Frank was such a poor loser! Only hugged Jenn........what a doushe bag!

That's what I was thinking. I don't think we saw much of the "real" Frank in the house. He was acting. If he said one more time he played and honest straight up game one more time I was going to scream.

Pity party

Frank played a fine game. His legacy is now established despite not winning. He was cast with a bad group, and I think he knows that.

His legacy as a great comp player, yes, but not as a great social or strategy player. It takes more than just winning comps to be a great BB player. With that being said, I would like to see Frank on all stars.

Frank was such a poor loser! Only hugged Jenn........what a doushe bag!

REALLY? [Edited for flaming]... he got backstabbed by everyone in the house... what would you do. Say thanks and be all jolly!?!

I agree with a lot of you... I think teaming up with Boogie was a bad move. Even though Boogie was extremely loyal to Frank, it put a big target on Frank from the get go. A lot of people say Frank didn't have much of a social, but honestly it's hard to have a social game when you are on the block every single week. The only way he stayed in the house so long is by winning comps... and he had to.

Edited by CeCiMom

Agree 100%. He was a good player and his social game wasn't bad - the association with Boogie nailed him.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name