Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian got played and so was Britney; the ball certainly bounced back. Ian had a very very bad attitude and now he's isolated. He may try to avenge the eviction of his dearly protected Britney but he's surely goin' to the jury and sure they can continue their ***** out at the jury

The rat thought the 500K is in the bag, wheew!

must be why he is so angry :animated_bouncy:

Ian should never have been allowed into the game. He definately has social adaptation problems and his insecurity makes him look for acceptance and is therefore easily manipulated.

He may be an expert on BB history, but a villian he's not. He doesn't have the capacity or talent to be the memoriable player he want to be viewed as and his ego is way too fragile to handle confrontations.

He may need serious help to overcome this experience and deal with the outside reactions to his appearance.

I feel sorry for him and blame production for casting him in the first place.

The best thing for the kid might be to be evicted quickly and go to the jury house where he may be able to relax a bit and get started on some professional help.

Just an old mans opinion and I hope for the best for the kid.

IMO, Ian wanted to be in with the in crowd and got used with no special place to compartmentalize. Ian should never have done the back and forth with Frank and Boogie with so many people aware of what he was doing. That was dumb. Ian will be fine.

Oh, I forgot to say......it won't bother me one bit to see Ian be evicted. They are all the same to me.

I feel a little bad for Ian. He is trying so hard to make a name for himself on Big Brother. I feel bad that he has been a fan since he was 10 years old and he screwed it up.

Hope he goes to jury soon.

The motherly care that Britney showed to Ian was a show. The truth is, Britney corrupted and used Ian to her advantage. On the other hand, what good traits can Britney instill and pass on to Ian when Britney herself was a rat on a woman's clothing.

seems to be a theme in the house.....

Agreed, Ian was perfectly happy to engineer Boogie going home, and putting Frank on the block as long as he avoids responsibility, but once it catches up to him everybody feels sorry for him and he folds. The only ones who seem to take responsibility for anything in that house this summer has been Frank, Boogie, and Dan, and Dan even took responsibility for his alliance several times while Britany, Shane, Ian and some of the rest blamed everybody and everything else.