Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

Glad to finally see some Frank supports on here for a change!!!

And to all you Frank Haters... please stop using the "production" excuse. Is the BB production team making every other house guest LOSE all the comps??? And if they are using the DR session to persuade people to keep Frank... they are doing a pretty terrible job of it, considering he has been on the block EVERY SINGLE WEEK he was not HOH.

We all know production interferes with the gameplay for ALL the HG. We've seen them tailor competitions, affect the PoV choices by putting extra chips in the bag and then interrogate the HG in the DR. Yes I said interrogate! Some of their tactics are nothing less that gestapo :P

That's how Frank managed to stay - when the game was reset. He should have been gone then but manipulation by the "production crew" negated that.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on the reason Frank got to stay. I think that Booger when he thought Frank was going told BB Grodner that if Frank is evicted he is walking out the door too. He did say that on the feeds but I think he went to production and was serious.

just my guess is why they kept Frank at the reset when he should have been evicted.

My take on the reason Frank got to stay. I think that Booger when he thought Frank was going told BB Grodner that if Frank is evicted he is walking out the door too. He did say that on the feeds but I think he went to production and was serious.

just my guess is why they kept Frank at the reset when he should have been evicted.

That may be true but Grodner should have said "Fine go ahead and walk but that means you are breaking your contract and lose all monies you have won in the game and all stipends." Boogie was/is ALL about the money. Of course, she gave in and we know the result. :rolleyes:

Is it just more or was the crowd booing when Frank found his clovers in the rainbow veto competition? So why does production want so desperately for him to win?

Booger's buddy in production, Don Wollman, had to switch from "mentoring" Booger to "mentoring" Frank. (With apologies, why does it sound so Penn State to me?) Booger or Don choose him from the start and Don had the fix in on the reset day, to help Boog... Now it's just to help Frank directly. Since it's not illegal to cheat in "entertainment" show comps etc., I think they just tired of trying to keep it secret from the feeds. So it's all out--maybe less fish now? Please? Lotsa boycotts of CBS.com because of constant fish blocking feeds (I haven't voted in an America's Coice this year, and big websites are pushing to try to get them to stop. I am so sick of fish exploding with that canned theme music in the middle of the night too....aaarrrggghhhhh).

Anyway, I don't think they care if we hate someone...in fact, they love that stupid "villain" theme and actively try to help those we dislike. Remember Maggie? Did anyone besides a few young girls like Jessie? Yuk! Boogie was despised S 7, esp after his disgusting rant on Jani, wanting her hurt, killed...he nevewr apologized until he won the money.... It's BB's M.O. and smart little Ian has been trying to be their villain all reason. He says it openly. But BB has picked Frank to win....we don't matter?

So... everyone complaining that production is helping Frank, please explain to me how having double POVs on a week when he is HOH and trying to get his biggest enemy out of the house is good for him in any way, shape or form? Sounds like quite the opposite to me. With this twist, the Quack Pack could easily make all five of themselves safe this week, forcing Frank to waste his HOH AND he won't be able to play for HOH next week on top of that. Sounds like production is trying to screw him over to me.

So... everyone complaining that production is helping Frank, please explain to me how having double POVs on a week when he is HOH and trying to get his biggest enemy out of the house is good for him in any way, shape or form? Sounds like quite the opposite to me. With this twist, the Quack Pack could easily make all five of themselves safe this week, forcing Frank to waste his HOH AND he won't be able to play for HOH next week on top of that. Sounds like production is trying to screw him over to me.

How do you explain production trying to convince Ian to NOT use the Veto? ... Ian talked to Dan and said he'd use it in the right scenario then was immediately called back to the DR. There is absolutely no good reason why they couldn't have done the eviction prior to the reset which basically screwed Shane by making his week a complete waste of time! ... Not to mention got blood on his hands so to speak. Start there ...

How do you explain production trying to convince Ian to NOT use the Veto? ... Ian talked to Dan and said he'd use it in the right scenario then was immediately called back to the DR. There is absolutely no good reason why they couldn't have done the eviction prior to the reset which basically screwed Shane by making his week a complete waste of time! ... Not to mention got blood on his hands so to speak. Start there ...

I can't really discuss what's going on in the DR because me and know one else knows what is said in there. Anybody saying production is trying to force Ian not to use it is just speculating. It doesn't make sense that they would do a double POV this week if they wanted nominations to stay the same.

he sure likes to plan out weeks before it actually happens

relax relax things usually never goes as plan :animated_bouncy:

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why Frank would take a not being able to compete for 2 weeks for HOH? I don't understand why Frank would take that deal in the POV?

That's very dangerous. I'll wait to see what he says and what the circumstance was.

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why Frank would take a not being able to compete for 2 weeks for HOH? I don't understand why Frank would take that deal in the POV?

That's very dangerous. I'll wait to see what he says and what the circumstance was.

I can't imagine in circumstance in which that wouldn't be a DUMB MOVE... Even if Dan were about to win the comp.

Soundsl like Frank won PoV.

Glad I was wrong. I understand now that Frank was DQ'd and Jenn won PoV.

Guess Frank was trying to cheat again and because Joe caught him (again) BB couldn't cover for him this time.

Did they do the Pandora's Box Before Nominations? Because if Frank knew Ian had his power before hand he should have just put him up knowing that he would come down regardless. The way he has it set up now, the QP still has a chance of controlling the vote with 4 votes.

Or could Ian not be nominated?

They did PB before Noms. I dont think Ian could be nominated, but I also believe he only can use it when they do the Veto ceremony. So it is not like he has a veto for an extended period of time.

I couldn;t understand this either. If when we see the PB tonight he got a power, and just made up the cash story. Then this was the dumbest move he could have made. Two weeks no HOH pretty much sitting duck.

Ian just told Frank that he couldn't take Dan or Danielle off the block because "the powers that be" wouldn't like it. The producers are really going all out to keep Frank in the game. Never in BB history have I seen a player more coddled and protected by the producers.

ian is lying on BB! If u notice and i hope frank notice bb doesnt step in and say u cant talk about production and the feeds do not go to fish! Ian is a little liar and everyone is falling for it!

GUYS BB IS NOT CHEATING HERE! Ian is lying! The feeds never went to fish and bb has not step in and say u cant talk about production! He is blaming bb for not using the pov so no one will be mad at him and he doesnt reveal who side he is playing on! Do u think bb will let him have a long conversation about production and no penalities! The house is under estimating this kid!

GUYS BB IS NOT CHEATING HERE! Ian is lying! The feeds never went to fish and bb has not step in and say u cant talk about production! He is blaming bb for not using the pov so no one will be mad at him and he doesnt reveal who side he is playing on! Do u think bb will let him have a long conversation about production and no penalities! The house is under estimating this kid!

I agree!!!

I've been told and read here that Frank has made some toxic remarks in the course of this game. That, and he is a self-aggrandizing bully (shades of wrestling). I have also read here that he is is a nice guy and his behaviour has been fueled by him being bullied by others in this game. I suspect there is some truth in both sides of the Frank issue.

Right now, if Frank manages to weave his way through this mess to the final, he would get my vote.

Anyone know exactly what he did?

No, but, I heard bits and pieces... and I'm not even sure if it all goes together. Joe said something about Frank trying to help Britney. Ian something about Frank lifted (I think that's the word he used) his head to try and look at something and he would have not DQ's but, he said something audible and that is what DQ'd him. I also heard Frank himself say something about a bench and it wasn't clear but, that Dan was either trying to get him DQ'd or Dan was the only one that didn't think it was a DQ. How all this goes together or if it's part of different situations... I don't know.