Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

I've aways wanted them to go back to the pre-jury days, where you got voted out and went home and watched the show, and everyone got a vote, but of course I hated Danielle and am thrilled to this day that she LOST!

I wasn't a big Danielle fan either, altho I did think she deserved the win, but if they went back to the days of not sequestering the jury, the tv only watchers would never hear the truth in their DR's. HG's would be too afraid of pi$$ing off jurors to speak freely.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is Britany two faced, she is playing the same as she did before, like a spoiled brat. She stated that "tanning beds cook your ovaries" I did research and the statement is totally idiotic and false. She bad mouths everyone who doesn't do her bidding, acts like she is royalty and everyone should wait on her and it is beneath her to clean up after herself (would hate to see what her house looks or smells like. Everyone is her friend until she thinks they can beat her in the end!

I love this place its what makes the big brother season so much fun. We have Britany haters and Dan's fans and all of us watching the same show and we all have different opinions. It really is fun. Whether it be Britnay or Dan or Frank or any of the players left they all want to win the game at the end. We all root for our favorites and hate on the people we dislike. We like to complain they fix the game but every summer I can't wait for Big Brother to begin. I am always sad when the finale is here because it means its fall and the snow will soon begin. I do wish they would do 2 shows a year. Oh well I am sorry to see Britany go I am on lunch at work and reading the updates and keeping my fingers crossed that she stays. We don't get the live show tonight until midnight which sucks because BBAD comes on at 10 pm so if I watch that I will already know what happened. I hope if Britany goes that Ian wins the HOH comp. That would scare everyone in the house..........

11th hour campaigning by Britney. She is working on Joe and going to try to get Shane's vote.

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: Go Brit!!!! She is so entertaining...love her DR's...mean girl, sweet girl....whatever your take is of her...she is def entertaining!! By contrast, Dani is watching "paint dry"...booorrriing.

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie: Go Brit!!!! She is so entertaining...love her DR's...mean girl, sweet girl....whatever your take is of her...she is def entertaining!! By contrast, Dani is watching "paint dry"...booorrriing.

Do you think it will work? I want some kind of hope here

I love Brit. She is hilarious. I can understand why people thinks she is mean, but really I think it is just that her sense of humour is a little off-beat or twisted. I'm sure she would laugh at others making fun of her and she does make fun of herself. I'm really hoping that she is saved by Joe, Shane and Ian, but I have my doubts.

Without her, BB14 will be BORING!

p.s. I don't understand why people call Brit the "mean girl". They are ALL mean to each other and talk behind each others' backs. She's no better or no worse than anyone else.

Britney is a pretty girl with a deadly acerbic sense of humor. She would probably have been the house favorite right now were Dan not on BB14. I think that boredom brings out the worst in Britney just as it does in many of us. We probably won't see Britney again. I can only imagine how she must feel having wasted the summer with that bunch and not winning the big prize......again. She should have left well enough alone, in my opinion. Take care, Britney.

Dan is probably listening while daydreaming on spending some of that money with his wife on a trip to the south of France.

Sorry to you Britney fans but I don't think that Britney has a chance. I think that she is too dangerous to Frank and Dan and they are glad to get rid of her.

None of the newbies should be voting for a rerun... The reruns had their season, came in as 'coaches' (yeah right) and for the first three weeks everyone was told they ( the coaches ) were NOT able to play for the $500K.

Then if course we know what happened.. The Newbies were stupid for not banding together and working to get the reruns out so they could play their game and season. Problem was none of these players had the capacity to put two thoughts together and they all were way too dependant on their coaches.

I, for one, will be glad when ( if) Bratney walks out tonight and while I like Dan, I wouldn't mind if he was out next. Then let the newbies figure it out. It's already too late for some of them that have already gone, but not too late for them all....

Can't wait for the nasal voice of Bitchney to be GONE!!! Her and Ian both talk through their nose and it drives me nuts. I'm sick of Dani's me me me attitude but Brits narcissism is over the top. How could people dare to want the "princess" out? And Ian is the "greatest player" that ever played in any game in the history of the world. I knew voting Jani out instead of Frank was going to bite them in the butt and Brit even admitted it. All I can say is "Ding Dong the Brit is going, the Brit oh Brit, the wicked Brit is going!

p.s. I don't understand why people call Brit the "mean girl". They are ALL mean to each other and talk behind each others' backs. She's no better or no worse than anyone else.

Isn't it clear? Jealousy. The boards don't like attractive girls.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name