SPOILERS - Alias

Jem

Alias Spoilers

Updated on September 1, 2005

Alias airs on Thursdays at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.

Episode 5.01: Prophet Five

Airdate: September 29, 2005

• 08/29 - [Note: Highlight what's in invisible text at your own risk... SpoilerFix acknowledges that ( Michael Vartan rumors have been more numerous than usual this summer. ) We chose to post the following article because we've also noticed flat denials are not occuring like they did in previous seasons. Either the major sources concur ( with Vaughn's death, ) or they avoid the issue. Note that ABC has not confirmed this...] [Onto the spoilers! Highlight if you REALLY REALLY want to be THAT spoiled! According to the super-secret script, Vartan's character is killed off in dramatic fashion in the season premiere. ''In the show, Michael is investigating some case and is set up,'' said our spy. ''He gets shot numerous times but does not die on the scene. He makes it to the hospital where he eventually dies.'' Vartan's onscreen paramour, Sydney Bristow, aka Garner, is with him when he flat-lines and has to identify his body. As promised, the writers work Garner's real-life pregnancy into the plot of the show, leaving Bristow pregnant with Vaughn's child. For the rest of the season she is on a mission to find out who killed her baby's father.] Source: Boston Herald
  • 08/05 - Kevin Weisman (Marshall) at TCA: "The first episode's great. You do find out what the whole deal is with 'My name isn't Michael Vaughn.' You do find out a lot of different mysteries in that first episode. But it's not like when we came back season three, and it took a season to find out what happened in those two years." Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 08/03 - Even more gripping and emotional events are in store for Sydney. After Sydney and Vaughn both survive the crash, she learns that the man she has known as Michael Vaughn is under investigation and suspected of being a double agent. She questions whether their business and personal relationship over the years had all been a lie. When Sydney discovers that she is pregnant with Vaughn's baby, she is determined to uncover the truth about him. Meanwhile, because of Jack's past betrayal by Irina, he begins to worry that his daughter may suffer the same fate as he did. He will also have to deal with the fact that he will soon become a grandfather - while still learning how to be a dad. Sloane will have to do some soulsearching of his own, as he makes an unholy alliance in his desperate fight to find a cure for Nadia - who is still in a coma. New agents will be introduced and a nefarious organization will come to light in Sydney's life as she fights to protect her unborn child. Source: ABC

Episode 5.02: ...1...

Airdate: October, 2005

• 07/30 - Source for the title is DeputyDirector at AllAlias.com (Thanks Phillip for the tip.)

Episode 5.03: The Shed

Airdate: October, 2005

• 08/28 - Sydney is on a mission talking to Marshall on comms. The man they are looking for is wearing a Red Sox cap, and Sydney makes mention that she is a Sox fan. Later, Sydney is in her kitchen going through the mail. She finds a hockey magazine, and calls to cancel Vaughn's subscription. Source: bitterpill at TWoP
  • 08/25 - Source for the title is DeputyDirector at AllAlias.com (Thanks Phillip for the tip.)

Episode 5.04: Mockingbird

Airdate: Fall 2005

• 09/06 - Source AllAlias.com
General Season 5 Spoilers:
  • 09/01 - Sydney Bristow's team at APO will be getting bigger when Alias returns for its fifth season on Sept. 29 (the show's new time slot is Thursdays at 8 pm/ET). Producers are adding three new characters to the hit ABC spy series

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 5.01: Prophet Five

Airdate: September 29, 2005

09/17 - The espionage drama's fifth-season opener addresses this summer's swirl of rumors surrounding the future of Vaughn and the real-life pregnancy of star Jennifer Garner. In last May's cliffhanger finale, Syd and Vaughn were in a horrific car accident, just as he was about to drop a bombshell. In this episode, Syd's discovery that he's under investigation and suspected of being a double agent has her questioning their past together, professional and personal -- which is no small matter since she's carrying his baby. Source: TV Guide Online

09/12 - Guest starring are Tyrees Allen as Gordon Dean, Art Chudabala as Dr. Parks, Leon Russom as James Lehman, Nico Samano as SWAT team leader, David Marshall Grant as Ivan Curtis, Dominic Comperatore as doctor and David Jean Thomas as butler. Source: ABC

Episode 5.02: ...1...

Airdate: October 6, 2005

09/23 - The murder of a close friend leads Sydney to join with CIA fugitive Ren

Alias

050929hotlist.jpg

8 pm/ET, ABC

Life? Death? Paralysis? Memory loss? Was it all a dream? The Bobby Ewing scenario is the least likely when the fate of the deceptive Vaughn is revealed as Alias' fifth season opens with the aftermath of the car accident that left Sydney's and Vaughn's lives in limbo.

• 2 weeks later...

New marked in red.

Alias Spoilers

Updated on October 11, 2005

Alias airs on Thursdays at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.

Episode 5.03: The Shed

Airdate: October 13, 2005

10/01 - Sydney teams with Grace to track Rachel, who's suspected of being a traitor; and Sloane is granted time to obtain a possible cure for Nadia. Source: TV Guide Online

09/26 - Sydney is forced to partner on a mission with new APO agent Thomas Grace. They discover that Rachel Gibson -- a spy suspected of being involved in activities against the U.S. -- has something shockingly in common with Sydney. Meanwhile, Dixon must accompany Sloane, who's given a 48-hour pass from prison to acquire a possible cure for his daughter, Nadia. Guest starring are Amy Acker as Kelly Peyton, Jack Laufer as Alexander Dolzhenko, Alex Demir as guard, Hrach Titizian as lead scientist, Ondrej Habinak as Russian officer, Tyrees Allen as Gordon Dean, Dan Koz as baseball cap and David Pressman as Walsh. Source: ABC

09/22 - [Amy Acker] told me she's starring in at least three episodes and said, "I hope there will be more!" Most of her scenes have been with Rachel. "I don't know what's gonna happen, but what we did so far, we're friends who work at this agency together. I think the Shed is what they were [calling it]. She's a rookie agent, and I have a little more experience than her, but we're best friends." Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/28 - Sydney is on a mission talking to Marshall on comms. The man they are looking for is wearing a Red Sox cap, and Sydney makes mention that she is a Sox fan. Later, Sydney is in her kitchen going through the mail. She finds a hockey magazine, and calls to cancel Vaughn's subscription. Source: bitterpill at TWoP

08/25 - Source for the title is DeputyDirector at AllAlias.com

Episode 5.04: Mockingbird

Airdate: October 20, 2005

10/03 - Guest starring are Tyrees Allen as Gordon Dean, Joel Bissonnette as Keach, Benjamine Mouton as Croupier, Christopher Fairbanks as pit boss, Stephen Spinella as Harkin, Amy Acker as Kelly Peyton, David Pressman as Walsh and Rowena King as Pierpont. Source: ABC

10/01 - Sydney's life hangs in the balance when Gordon Dean discovers that Rachel -- aka Mockingbird -- is still alive. Meanwhile, Sloane awaits the outcome of his sentencing. Amy Acker ("Angel") guest stars. Source: ABC

09/06 - Source AllAlias.com

Episode 5.05: Out of the Box

Airdate: October 27, 2005

10/11 - Guest starring are Tyrees Allen as Gordon Dean, Patrick Bauchau as Luc, Jennifer Hetrick as Senator Lewis, Patrick Gorman as flashback Desantis, Sean Smith as storage manager, Ashlyn Sanchez as young Ren

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Alias airs on Thursdays at 8 p.m. EST on ABC. This is Alias' final season.

Episode 5.10: S.O.S.

Airdate: March 2, 2006 (tentative date)

• 12/15 - Weiss will be back in this episode, but not at APO. He'll be helping the others on a mission to obtain some information regarding Sydney. Source: Jodi
  • 12/09 - An upcoming episode will find the entire gang trapped inside the CIA offices. And you'll never guess who saves the day. C'mon, guess. You're right - it's my buddy Greg Grunberg (aka Weiss)! This'll probably be the first episode back after the break. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 11/27 - Thomas Grace breaks into witness protection files for a reason which will surely be explained later. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Note: We are unsure in which episode this will happen but it looks more than likely that it will be in 5.10.]
  • 11/17 - Title from AllAlias.

• 12/21 - [it is] not likely [that Will will be in the 100th episode], but I hear they want him for an episode later in the season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 12/15 - Michael Vartan will be coming back after the hiatus. The when and for how many episodes is still up in the air. Source: Jodi
  • 12/12 - I

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 5.11: Title Unknown

Airdate: March 2, 2006 (tentative date)

• 01/03 - "In episode 11 when the baby is born, there will be an expectation that Sloane needs to get something from the baby for the villains, that will go some way towards earning him the thing that will help heal Nadia," reveals Applebaum. Source: Alias Official Magazine

Episode 5.12: Title Unknown

Airdate: March 9, 2006 (tentative date)

Episode 5.13: Title Unknown

Airdate: March 16, 2006 (tentative date)

• 01/03 - About Ren

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: So can you give us some hints on what will happen on the final episode of Alias? Something we don't already know.

Courtesy of: SCI-FI WIRE

Maestro: Alias' Nadia Will Wake

12:00 AM, 23-JANUARY-06

Mia Maestro, who plays Sydney Bristow's half-sister Nadia on ABC's spy series Alias, told SCI FI Wire that her ailing character will finally get a chance to crawl out of bed as the show winds up its run. "Yes, I'm hoping. I'm hoping!" Maestro said in an interview at the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Jan. 21. "Yeah. I'm shooting two more episodes in February and March. So I'm hoping just to get out of that bed and kick some ass [laughs]."

Since Nadia was zapped in last season's finale, Maestro's character has been seen this season only in fleeting scenes, lying unconscious in a hospital bed or waking briefly to interact with her nefarious father, Arvin Sloane (Ron Rifkin). But Maestro promises that her character will become a lot more active as the show ends its current fifth and final season. Maestro will return to the set Feb. 13, when the show resumes production following a hiatus during star Jennifer Garner's maternity leave.

Maestro said that she hasn't seen a script for her upcoming episodes yet. But she has ideas of how she'd like her character to wind up. "As it has been, close to Sydney and just, you know, helping with the baby and just being a good sister," she said.

How does Maestro feel about the show's end? "It's sad, but, at the same time, everyone was expecting it," she said. "Five years, you know, for a drama show, it's a long, long run. So ... everyone was expecting it. We thought it was going to be over season four, and then we had one extra season, and, yeah, ... it just lived its course. There's [only] so [many] stories you can tell." Alias returns with new episodes in the spring.

Airdate: March 2, 2006 at 8 p.m. (tentative time)

• 01/26 - One of the guest stars in this episode will be an American agent named Korman who speaks fluent Hebrew. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 5.11: Maternal Instinct

Airdate: March 2, 2006 at 9 p.m. (tentative date and time)

• 01/26 - There may be a scene in Tibet as there will be at least two male guest stars who will speak Tibetan. One being a horserider. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 01/25 - "They just made me a regular, so I should be there for the rest [of the season's episodes]," [Amy] Acker said in an interview. "I mean, we'll see. Unless it benefits them to kill me, which I could understand, because I'm very evil." [...] Acker added that she expects to do at least one scene with returning guest star Lena Olin, who plays Irina Derevko. Source: Sci Fi Wire

Episode 5.12: Title Unknown (100th Episode)

Airdate: March 9, 2006 (tentative date)

• 02/03 - I'm told that Gina Torres will reprise her role as Syd's archenemy, Anna Espinosa, in the landmark installment. Source: The Ausiello Report

01/30 - Sark will be back soon and getting busy (aka naked) with Amy Acker. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Michael Vartan is supposedly signed to do four more episodes of Alias. Will it be as a ghost?

Airdate: Spring 2006

• 02/10 - Executive producer Jeff Pinkner reveals: Lena Olin's coming back for the 99th episode, which is our second one back. She's actually going to be back for a couple. Sydney's baby is born in the 99th. We'll know by the end of the 99th episode exactly where [Vaughn] is and if he's alive or not. Source: The Ausiello Report
Episode 5.12: There's Only One Sydney Bristow (100th Episode)

• 02/10 - Executive producer Jeff Pinkner reveals: [Lena Olin won't be in the 100th episode] but Espinosa (Gina Torres) will be [as well as Bradley Cooper]. Sydney's baby is born in the 99th, and for the 100th, we jump a month [ahead] and she's taking time off from work. [Will] is the thing that pulls her back into the field while she's on maternity leave. The bad guys realize that the best way to hurt Sydney is through her friends. The 100th episode is absolutely an episode that somebody who, even if they only checked in on the show a couple of times, can appreciate. But it also continues the story that we've been telling all season. The title is "There's Only One Sydney Bristow," and it's very much a love letter to her. [...] One of the themes running through the show is Sydney's concern that, because she's been in these people's lives, their lives have been much harder than they would have otherwise been. Will never would have been abducted or tortured by evil people [had he] not come to know Syd. And she's very much struggling with the life that she's bringing her baby into. The message of the episode is that these people are far better off for having known her and the world's a far better place with her being a part of it. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 02/08 - Bradley Cooper is definitely on board for the 100th episode, which will find a witness-protected Will getting sucked back into Syd's drama-filled world just as he's about to ******* ** *** *** **********. (And yes, each asterisk corresponds to a letter.) Source: The Ausiello Report
Episode 5.13: Title Unknown

• 02/10 - Executive producer Jeff Pinkner reveals: There's a big restructuring of our world in the 101st episode. And Devlin will make a return. We find out more about the [Prophet] 5 conspiracy in the next couple of episodes, and then we start to take them down. And as I've said before, this season, as much as it's about Sydney dealing with losing Vaughn and questions of motherhood, it's also about Sloane's struggle between Rimbaldi and this question of faith and his love for his daughter. Source: The Ausiello Report

02/10 - Executive producer Jeff Pinkner reveals: The plan is to have David Anders back. Mia Maestro will be back for several more. It's possible that we haven't seen the end of Francie. It actually ties in to the design of the season in an odd way. We don't know if she'll be available, but we have a story we want to tell with her. Source: The Ausiello Report

02/08 - According to Pinkner, Vartan is actually returning for five, possibly six, episodes, beginning with the second one back this spring (that's Episode 99, for those keeping track at home). And I'll let Jeff address the second part of your question: "As we've said from the beginning, the rumors of Vaughn's death were nothing more than rumors. In this world, don't take anything at face value. We'll know by the end of the 99th episode exactly where he is and if he's alive or not." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 5.13: 30 Seconds

• 02/16 - Title from DeputyDirector at AllAlias.

02/24 - Sources tell me Lena does return, and we get some jaw-droppingly good twists and turns from SpyMommy and SpyDaddy. I'm hearing a longtime character dies before the series ends. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Airdate: April 19, 2006 at 8 p.m.

• 02/28 - The electrifying return event includes the birth of Sydney

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Airdate: April 19, 2006 at 9 p.m.

• 03/03 - The episode features Alexis Moreau the French Canadian bank manager of The Laurent Bank in Quebec as well as a young Frenchman named Jean Bertrand. It seems that Sydney will give birth in a military (or governmental) facility as there will be an O.B. doctor named Dr. Gibson wearing a Naval uniform under his doctor's jacket. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Airdate: April 26, 2006

• 03/04 - Bradley Cooper reveals: Of course [Will]

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPIOLERFIX

Alias final season episodes will air on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. in mid-April.

• 03/15 - Jack calls on former Agent Weiss and the APO team to search for Sydney after receiving a distress call from her. But Jack believes that a larger conspiracy may be in play, thwarting their attempts to rescue her. Meanwhile, Tom's suspicious actions may suggest he has a hidden agenda, Irina Derevko ) is a surprise partner to Jack and a very pregnant Sydney on a mission to retrieve "The Horizon" - but her allegiances still remain in question -- and Sloane is forced to scramble when Devlin suspects a mole is working inside APO. Source: ABC [Note: This description is for episodes 5.10 and 5.11.]
Episode 5.15: No Hard Feelings

Airdate: May 17, 2006

• 03/15 - The episode will feature Paladino, a frail 60-year-old male, who is serving time in an Italian prison. Another prisoner will be named Luigi. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 5.16: Title Unknown (2-hour series finale)

Airdate: Monday May 22, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.

• 03/24 - The episode will feature scenes in an Australian Penthouse lounge where there is a gathering as well as a scene in an African hotel. There may be scenes in Russia and in the Czech Republic. Mitchell, Marshall's 3-year-old son will appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 01/23 - Unfortunately, [bradley will not be in the finale]. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 01/11 - [Weiss will] be in the series finale. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 12/02 - Sources tell me producers are hoping for a full two-hour blowout [for the series finale], in which they would bring back many of the former goodies and baddies we've loved and lost: Irina, Will, Francie, Anna Espinosa, Katya, etc. The list goes on and on and might even include a certain someone who may or may not have been shot repeatedly in the chest. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 11/23 - "Alias" will end its five-season run in May 2006, it was announced today by Stephen McPherson, president, ABC Entertainment. Source: ABC

03/22 - Sloane's obsession with Rambaldi may cost someone his/her life. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 2 weeks later...

• 04/03 - Guest starring on

Airdate: April 26, 2006

• 04/10 - Guest starring are Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin, Gina Torres as Anna Espinosa, Michael Massee as Dr. Burris, Matt Gotllieb as military warden, Sterling Brown as Agent Rance, Anderson Gongalves as train attendant, Shaun Duke as first man, Robert Symonds as second man, Leland Crooke as third man, Roman Varshavsky as well tailored Russian and Angus Macfadyen as Joseph Ehrmann. Source: ABC

Just wanted to remind Alias fans that it's back tonight. 2-Hour show! :D

It was REALLY good too! Back to the first season style of directing and writing. Loooooved it! :D And Vaughn, is BACK (well we saw him anyways... lol, he'll be back next week, I think.) Looks like they're going to have an awesome ending to the series and the next 5 weeks... can't wait to see what Sydney's saga was REALLY all about. :D

Episode 5.13: 30 Seconds

Airdate: May 3, 2006

• 04/17 - Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Angus Macfadyen as Joseph Ehrmann, Jay Huguley as Doctor Mark, Ismail Bashey as Mr. Halbe, Jeremy Guskin as Moritz Koller and Amrapali Ambegaokar as female worker. Source: ABC
Episode 5.15: No Hard Feelings

Airdate: May 17, 2006

• 04/20 - Sydney must stay undercover and partner with Sark to track down Rambaldi's final clue before Prophet Five finds it. Meanwhile, Vaughn sees daughter Isabelle for the first time, and Rachel discovers Tom's secret. Source: ABC
Episode 5.16: Reprisal (Part 1 of the 2-hour series finale)

Episode 5.17: All the Time in the World (Part 2 of the 2-hour series finale)

• 04/18 - [irina is] in the very last hour. Source: Kristin on E!Online

04/19 - It's official: Merrin Dungey will be back. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

04/18 - [Vaughn doesn't die.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

Courtesy of: SPOILEFIX

Episode 5.14: I See Dead People

Airdate: May 10, 2006

• 04/24 - Guest starring are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Mia Maestro as Nadia, David Anders as Julian Sark, Lawrence LeJohn as Agent Halliwell, Andrew Schaff as surveillance operator, Mark Bernier as clerk, Gwendolyn Bailey as agent, Ho-Kwan Tse as Nabin and Andrew Lin as fake Nabin. Source: ABC
Episode 5.16: Reprisal (Part 1 of the 2-hour series finale)

Episode 5.17: All the Time in the World (Part 2 of the 2-hour series finale)

• 04/28 - In the first part of the two-hour Finale event, "Reprisal", Sloane takes Marshall and Rachel hostage in order to discover a crucial clue to Rambaldi's ultimate endgame, as Sydney, Vaughn and APO race to stop him. In the second part, "All the Time in the World", Sydney and Jack must find a way to keep Sloane and Irina from putting their deadly plan into action. Guest starring in "Reprisal" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, David Anders as Julian Sark, Shaun Duke as first man, Mia Maestro as Nadia, Leland Crooke as third man, Rhett Giles as bartender, Boris Kievsky as driver, James M. Larmer as host, Austin Kemie as poolside waiter and Amanda Foreman as Carrie. Guest starring in "All the Time in the World" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Merrin Dungey as Francie, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, David Anders as Julian Sark, Rachel Fox as young Sydney, Nicole Sessions as teacher, Thomas Lumberg, Jr. as man, David Negahban as foreman, Julia Di Angelo as Isabella, Liam Sullivan as technician and Daston Kalili as crew member. Source: ABC

04/25 - So far, I know of three [deaths]: One person very close to Sydney, one person who is a main character but not close to Syd and one person who is neither close to Syd nor a main character. Source: Kristin on E!Online