Viewers Choice....

Dade

Who will top our cast??? It's in your hands America.

Will it be....Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey or Sabrina Bryan?

Viewers' Choice - Pick the Final All-Star for Season 15!

Pick who YOU think should have the final spot to compete in the ballroom for the upcoming All-Star season! You'll get 5 votes each day - and voting ends on 8/24/12 at noon PT.

In order to vote, you must sign in to your abc.com account.

http://vote-e.abc.go...b2-4b580f6a1c06

for me voting is between Carson and Kyle.

Carson is funny, and colorful but not really that good. He is great for comedy effect.

Kyle worked his tail off, improved massively. Is he good enough to be with past winners?

Sabrina who?

I love Carson but I would rather see him take over as co-host and get rid of Brooke lol, he's not a dancer......I would be very happy with Kyle, Sabrina was really good though, she went out way to early last time

• 1 month later...

Sabrina and Louie need their own thread, lol. I thought she was a great dacner her first time on the show, but I didn't really like her for some reason...I can't remember why though. I like her so much better this time. She and Louie were awesome this week.

• 4 weeks later...

Sabrina and Louie need their own thread, lol. I thought she was a great dacner her first time on the show, but I didn't really like her for some reason...I can't remember why though. I like her so much better this time. She and Louie were awesome this week.

Agree. Cannot believe she is gone. She should never go on that show again it is so ridiculous.. Was she a pro dancer......sort of; before? Ohno or Emmitt for the win. Ohno #1 choice. Emmitt #2 choice because he just doesn;t seem as good as before.