Law and Order: Trial By Jury

Guest GaYToR

Guest GaYToR

:rofl @ ranster. Leave it to you to make me laugh after a very taxing day.

Actually I love this show. I try never to miss it. BeBe Newirth is one of my favorite actresses and she is so perfect in this roll. I have loved her from her days as Lillith on Cheers, to her Broadway role in "Chicago" and seeing her guest on other TV shows showing her wide range of acting abilities.

She was the only reason I watched Law & Order - Blind Justice. But now I am hooked on it. One of the Best L & W series of all.

Guest ranster627
:rofl @ ranster. Leave it to you to make me laugh after a very taxing day.

Actually I love this show. I try never to miss it. BeBe Newirth is one of my favorite actresses and she is so perfect in this roll. I have loved her from her days as Lillith on Cheers, to her Broadway role in "Chicago" and seeing her guest on other TV shows showing her wide range of acting abilities.

She was the only reason I watched Law & Order - Blind Justice. But now I am hooked on it. One of the Best L & W series of all.

Could it be: Law and Order - Trial by Jury?

I adore all things Bebe too Gaytor!!!!!

Guest GaYToR

OK I am getting off way off topic here. One of the other Mods can beat me and delete me :twisted: .

You are right. Trial By Jury. See what happens when you spend more time reading about TV than watching it.

As for BeBe, I'll never forget the first time I saw her on a talk show. I was expecting the monotone Lillith, and not the perky little BeBe.

Guest ranster627

and I will join you off topic! We had some sense of her from Cheers when she and Frasier did some singing in their home around a piano!

• 2 months later...
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

TRIAL ENDED: It looks like Law & Order: Trial By Jury has lost its appeal for a second season. Sources confirm that TNT