SPOILERS - Grey's Anatomy

Jem

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Special: Grey's Anatomy: Under Pressure

Airdate: April 23, 2006

• 04/10 - Check into Seattle Grace Hospital and follow Meredith Grey and her fellow interns from their first day on the job through their most recent struggles with surgical training - and each other. Guest starring are Christina Ricci as Hannah the paramedic, Chris O'Donnell as Finn Dandridge, Kate Burton as Ellis Grey, Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Denny Duquette, Loretta Devine as Adele Webber, Kyle Chandler as Dylan Young, Sara Ramirez as Dr. Calliope Torres, Mare Winningham as Eileen Grey and Cress Williams as Tucker Jones. Source: ABC
Episode 2.24: Damage Case

Airdate: May 7, 2006

• 04/07 - The interns deal with a family involved in a car accident, Derek lets his emotions get the best of him, and Burke and Izzie make a new suggestion to Denny. Source: ABC

Episode 2.26: Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response (Part 2 of season finale)

Airdate: Monday May 15, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.

• 04/12 - I'm hearing [that Meredith has to choose between Derek and Chris O'Donnell's character in the Grey's Anatomy finale.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 04/10 - Grey

Episode 2.23: Blues for Sister Someone (fka "Rhythm of Life")

Airdate: April 30, 2006

• 04/18 - It's not George and Izzie [who will sleep together], but it is either George or Izzie, and you'll see who's doing the deed --in the hospital-- at the start of the next new episode. There are actually two couples doing the deed --one that has before, one that hasn't. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 04/17 - Guest cast: Chris O'Donnell as Finn Dandridge, Sara Ramirez as Callie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Denny, Albert Hall as Eugene Foote, Jayne Brook as Gwen Graber and Jean Louisa Kelly as Rose Ward. Source: ABC
Episode 2.25: 17 Seconds (Part 1 of season finale)

Airdate: May 14, 2006

• 04/19 - Finn gives Meredith, Derek and Addison a health update on Doc; Meredith is assigned to work with Callie for the day, while George gets paired with Derek; and Burke and Izzie continue to try to find a heart for Denny, on part one of the season finale. Source: ABC
General Season 2 Spoilers:

04/18 - I hear someone is getting shot, but I don't believe that person is leaving the hospital or the show. And the shooting victim is not an intern. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 2.23: Blues for Sister Someone (fka "Rhythm of Life")

Airdate: April 30, 2006

• 04/25 - [Meredith will not hook up with Finn] at first. She will do something that is so inconceivable and nonhuman you might think she's a robot: She will reject Chris O'Donnell['s character] in the next new episode. The first five minutes [of the episode] are very sexy! (At least two couples will be doing it, including the Shepherds.) We'll also see that Alex is working with Addison now -- and they just might drive each other crazy. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 2.25: 17 Seconds (Part 1 of season finale)

Airdate: May 14, 2006

• 05/01 - Guest cast: Chris O'Donnell as Dr. Finn Dandridge, Sara Ramirez as Callie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Denny, Ken Marino as Brad, Jesse Head as Will, Sydney Tamia Poitier as Deborah, Michael Arden as Neal and Michael Melhoan as Doug Thomas. Source: ABC
Episode 2.26: Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response/Losing My Religion (Part 2 of season finale)

Airdate: Monday May 15, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.

• 05/01 - Guest cast: Chris O'Donnell as Dr. Finn Dandridge, Sara Ramirez as Callie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Denny, Loretta Devine as Adele Webber, Hallee Hirsh as Claire, Tessa Thompson as Camille, Tiffany Hines as Natalie and Brooke Smith as Dr. Erica Hahn. Source: ABC

05/02 - Isaiah Washington: "It's going to be rocky for a while between Burke and Christina. It's not going to be an easy road, but they are obviously very, very much in love." Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/10 - Sara Ramirez (aka dirty-hand-lady Callie) is only committed through the end of this season. As of Monday, my spy tells me there has been "no movement to retain her." That doesn't mean she's not coming back, it just means she's not currently contracted to. Chris O'Donnell, meanwhile, is still booked for eight episodes

General Season 3 Spoilers:

05/19 - Sara Ramirez, who plays George's new squeeze, Callie[, revealed:] "I'm a series regular next season!" Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/17 - As partially confirmed by Shonda Rhimes herself in my blog Q&A, Kate Walsh (Addison) and the returning Eric Dane (McSteamy) are now on board for all of Season 3. They were originally only committed through mid-season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide