Dan, Week 5

CeCiMom

DAN u suck! Let wil go home thursday! He is after you! Dang i thought he could play! He is too busy trying to be boogie's partner that he has tunnel vision. Well if he does save wil, i hope it bite him in the buttocks!

<----- Dan Train train.gif choo choo

(I am sure Jani forgives you I hope her fans do to) You have to play your own game for you to win. I doubt if you make it to the end but I love watching you play.

DAN u suck! Let wil go home thursday! He is after you! Dang i thought he could play! He is too busy trying to be boogie's partner that he has tunnel vision. Well if he does save wil, i hope it bite him in the buttocks!

What's he doing? I didn't watch the feeds last night.

I heard Dan is in a banana suit. He opened a Pandora's box in the storage room.

Well ghost town in here. I guess Boogie planted the banana suit and Dan found it. Boogie was telling the live feeders. (cameras)

I do like Dan a lot and hope he can stay, but I just admit a small part of me hopes he gets backdoored like Janelle did. Even if he couldn't do anything to change it, the fact that he didn't even tell her is what irritates me about the whole thing.

I hope he isn't nominated today!

POV ceremony and Dan is safe. Frank really wanted to up him up and talked to several people about it. Boogie told him they needed to keep the silent 6 together for now. I thought Stinky was going to do it anyway. whewwww

POV ceremony and Dan is safe. Frank really wanted to up him up and talked to several people about it. Boogie told him they needed to keep the silent 6 together for now. I thought Stinky was going to do it anyway. whewwww

I thought he was going to as well! So glad he didn't!

Seems to me MB has control over EVERYONE, including Dan......otherwise, Frank would be gone and it would have been a whole different game.

Yeah he kinda sacrificed himself for Dan this week because now him and Frank are in huge trouble and will have the whole house gunning for them after Frank spread word of the betrayal and then didn't pull the trigger.