8/8 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is three hours behind the east coast. (See Map Here)

Because of the similarity in the HG's names (Joe, JoJO, Jenn, etc.), please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

Try to be more consistent with what we name things. For example, here are some abbreviations I would like to settle on using:

Have Not Room (HNR)

Sneaker Bed Room (SBR)

Music Bed Room (MBR)

Wash Area (WA)

Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)

Dining Table (DT)

Living Room (LR)

Back Yard (BY)

Indoor Lock Down (ILD)

Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)

Please post pictures in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforu...p?showforum=138

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

9:09pm joe jani and ash still in crain rm talking about who jani wont be going after next week she says i will go after an even more threat and his name starts with a B (Boogie) . joe says if wil votes for you then he earns your trust back and he will earn some of my trust back you just cant switch sides like that and be welcomed with open arms you know what i mean

9:11pm Jani ends the talk to go get some wine. ash in kt now getting peanutbutter guys still outside working out. Ian and Dan playing pool

9:18pm jani Dani and Brit now drinking wine dan getting the poker game set up jani says you can count me into the poker game dan says you wanna play jani says sure

9:28pm dan is counting out candy into piles to play poker the money count on the candies is 1's 5's 10's most hg are going to play he called out almost everyones names . jenn asking are we playing outside or inside dan says probably outside we can put that mat over the fire pit

9:38pm dan has a decoration down from the shelf drawing on it with nail polish ian is watching him Boogie comes in to make a drink bb tells him to put his mic on . jani, ash ,joe and jenn at ht drinking jani spills her wine and has no more. dani is being nice and shares her wine with jani

9:50pm Ian tried cooking a pizza in a skillet on top of the stove mike comes in and ask him " ian have you ever done this before" Ian says in the 6th grade. Boogie tells him to bake it in the oven so mike turns the oven on for him and tel,ls him to pop it in . Ian says it might fall apart in there and gets a cookie sheet puts the pizza on it then puts it in the oven

9:53pm shane goes to hoh rm dani says omg steve erkil come here come here shane says i am looking for my clothes i guess i left them down there dani says wherer you going shane says i am looking for my clothes

10:09 pm BBT all feeds on hoh where Dai and Shane are going over the rules to Texas hold em. Sane says Dani is screwed. She doesn’t know the order of winning hands

10:19 pm BBT Dani telling Boogie her life story. Boogie looks like he is planning an exit maneuver/ trying really hard to be interested.

10:27 pm BBT looks like poker is starting. Dan Boogie Joe Shane Ian Frank and Dani are playing that I see. The rest of the HGs are playing Badminton in the BY

10:41 pm BBT Someone in the backyard starts singing and we get Foth

10:46 pm BBT Feeds come back to Ian winning a couple hands. everyone ooos and ahhhs. Shane reminds Ian that he suggested strip poker. Everyone looks at him, he turns red and says I was joking you know me and my Jokes

11:00 pm BBT Ash watches everyone play poker the BY crew is being silly and dancing while they play badminton. Janelle tries to shuffle the cards upstairs but drops half the eck and Ian asks if she needs him to take over. She is good at getting him to do things.

pretty riveting stuff

11:14 pm BBT Brit in the BY with Jenn. Jenn says she is excited about her maui vacation and she said you get out of the BB game what you put into it. She says someone tried to sell her up the river this week and bam she wins a vacation. Brit tells Jenn her time will come she will get Hoh and will get to respond to anyone trying to sell her out. Wil goes to BY and they bash Joe for cooking all the meat in the house.

11:25 pm BBT Wil Jann and Brit all in the BY going over some of Joes tall tales. They say they are so obnoxious to listen to and dont get why he feels the need to make up dumb stories. Jenn suggests maybe he does it to fit in. Brit says she cant take the politics of this week. Jan tells her she is kind of in the eye of it all. Brit says she knows and shes not even hoh!

11:36 pm BBT Brit reminds Jenn not to tell Joe anything and she agrees wholeheartedly . Jenn says of course he has diarrhea of the mouth. Wil says Joe spread lies about him all week right after Wil worked to save him the wek before.

11:42 pm BBT The second Brit walks out of the yard they Wil asks if Jenn saw the way Brit threw Jani under the bus. Jenn said yeah it was good to get game talk in with her and see where her head is at. Will relieved Brit seems to want Joe next too then we get Foth

11:57 pm BBT Brit is eating hot candy in the By then complains to Jenn and Jani that her mouth is on fire. As for poker it looks like Shane Jani and Joe are out. Ian seems to be winning.

12:05 am BBT The BY crew now bashing the cigarette deal . Wil and Brit do their best Jojo impressions. Ash enters the BY and thy all recap their nights to each other

12:40am BBT: Danielle and Shane were talking in the HoH room, and Britney came in. Danielle saying she is frustrated that Shane is inconsistant in that he acts sweet one day, and not sweet the next day. They aren't saying it directly, but Shane basically saying he doesn't want a relationship with her, but Danielle wants one. Britney and Shane telling Danielle that it is not good for either of them to be in a showmance since they will be seen as a pair and get put up on the block next to each other.

12:50am BBT: Danielle definitely upset after their unofficial breakup. All 3 were laying in the HoH bed together while talking, but after the talk she got up to the bathroom for a second and then layed by herself on the couch. Shane telling Britney that Dani is always asking for kisses, but he won't give her one. Britney agrees it's not a good idea for him to be in a showmance.

12:20 am BBT poker has dispersed. In the BY Dan Jani Ash Boogie and Joe are going over how they pick up on the opposite sex. On the hammock Jenn and Ian are whispering about Ian just wanting to make jury to get the stipen. He says its like 10k and would make a huge difference for him. Jenn says no one is after him she hasnt heard his name come up once. They agree they want the same person out this week. Ian says he is sick of dirty looks and Jenn says she notices.

12:36 am BBT In hoh Brit is playing relationship counselor to an upset probably still tipsy Dani. Dani is upset that Shane treats her different everyday. Shane says hows it look to the other HGs that he is upstairs all the time. Doesnt want a showmance and create a bigger target for either of them. Brit says that its obvious that you two are aligned together so downplay the togetherness in front of people but when alone act normal and how you want to. Shane is irritated and says gotcha. Dani just says she just wants consistency

12:46 am BBT Brit says Shane will be more consistent. Brit says good I feel better do you guys? they both give halfhearted yeses. Brit changes conversation but a clearly still upset Dani excuses herself out of the hoh bed and lays on the couch. Shane and Brit go over the votes and what lies Jani is telling today. Apparently Joe and Jani are telling Wil that Brit is after him which is not true. Brit says Joe has to go next.

12:50 am BBT Brit asks is Hoh is down to her and Shane if he wil throw it to her. Shane says absolutely. Shane also told Ian he would do the same. Brit says good and that anytime the 5 of them can trade of and decide who wins they should. To keep who they want eligible for the next hoh.

12:20 am BBT poker has dispersed. In the BY Dan Jani Ash Boogie and Joe are going over how they pick up on the opposite sex. On the hammock Jenn and Ian are whispering about Ian just wanting to make jury to get the stipen. He says its like 10k and would make a huge difference for him. Jenn says no one is after him she hasnt heard his name come up once. They agree they want the same person out this week. Ian says he is sick of dirty looks and Jenn says she notices.

12:36 am BBT In hoh Brit is playing relationship counselor to an upset probably still tipsy Dani. Dani is upset that Shane treats her different everyday. Shane says hows it look to the other HGs that he is upstairs all the time. Doesnt want a showmance and create a bigger target for either of them. Brit says that its obvious that you two are aligned together so downplay the togetherness in front of people but when alone act normal and how you want to. Shane is irritated and says gotcha. Dani just says she just wants consistency

12:46 am BBT Brit says Shane will be more consistent. Brit says good I feel better do you guys? they both give halfhearted yeses. Brit changes conversation but a clearly still upset Dani excuses herself out of the hoh bed and lays on the couch. Shane and Brit go over the votes and what lies Jani is telling today. Apparently Joe and Jani are telling Wil that Brit is after him which is not true. Brit says Joe has to go next.

12:50 am BBT Brit asks is Hoh is down to her and Shane if he wil throw it to her. Shane says absolutely. Shane also told Ian he would do the same. Brit says good and that anytime the 5 of them can trade of and decide who wins they should. To keep who they want eligible for the next hoh.

9:04am all hg still sleeping

9:28am Boogie is now up in the kt making coffee

9:33am frank is now up and goes to the sr for fresh batteries. Boogie is in the wa getting a shower. frank heads to wc.

9:42am Boogie and Frank talking about what a good workout they had lastnight. BB tells Mike to please put his mic on. Boogie goes to the sbr to get his mic then goes to kt to get a drink and heads outside to the by.

9:45am Frank is now in by with Boogie. Frank talking to camera says " hi momma hi nanna" Boogie goes in to get his sunglasses and walks back out . Frank says you are looking lean buddy maybe i should go on a low carb diet too. Boogie says well my hips are big but i cant do the workout i want right now your limited to the excersize in here because of the fing grass here.

9:48am Boogie talking to the cameras saying this is wacky wednesday and its the day the noms will go around trying to get votes but my man Frank here is a nominee and he will be sitting back watching janelle scramble today. janelle has had Wil swear on his dog already lets see what she does today. Boogie says great episode for you guys tonight epic episode.

9:50am Boogie says if you havent been on the internet watching strap on your seatbelts and get ready and watch tonight grab a cold beer watch the show but dont drink to much you have to work tomorrow then the eviction tomorrow night will be 8-1 janelle out the door boom boom boom

9:52am Boogie and Frank saying if they win hoh tomorrow night then shane will be up it doesnt make since to put Wil up but frank says dani and shane put me up this week so he goes up next week.

9:55am Boogie says for all you janelle fANS out therer and all you boogie haters i never said one thing that wasnt true Jani played dirty and she has to leave .

9: 59am Boogie says man i would love it if 2 people go home next week imagine if Wil and Joe both leave next week it would be great. boogie says we have to step up our relationship with jenn though she likes being a free agent.

10:14am we have been on foth for 10 minutes now bb is probably waking the hg up with music

10:19am frank telling Boogie BRIT and Wil he had metal braces when he was 23 years old. Jen is in the wa washing the mirrors. BB tells janelle the br lights must remain on during the day.

10:25am Boogie and Frank talking about Ian smoking a couple of weeks ago Frank says the mf doesnt even inhale. Frank and boogie now saying Ian's dad never taught him to shave he is like a lil kid and we have to teach him.brit and jenn in kt and getting coffee.

10:36amBoogie in by telling Jenn , Brit and Frank that when joe tells a story as the story goes on it gets louder and louder and louder .

10:38am Brit telling how joe has to come up with a story for everything and how he always says i make most of my money doing private dinners and i had a couple fly me out to ny and paid for my accomadations and paid me for cooking.

10: 41am :Brit says joe come out lastnight and complained about the dishes saying we need to have a hopuse meeting about people using 14 cups and doing the dishes Wil says he doesnt do dishes anyways and they all laugh

10:46am Wil says if anyone has a chance of putting anyone on slop next week put joe on slop and keep him out of the kitchen Boogie says tell him keep that vanilla extract shaking buddy

10:51am alot of joe bashing in the by saying joe has prepared so many menues Boogies says does he not understand we are filming a live show here frank says i bet julie is perturbed with him too you know we dont have all day on there and we get foth

11:03 AM BBT On the BY Brit: It's hotter then balls - I'm going to have heat stroke" Frank tells Brit that Jani made Wil swear on his dog's life for her vote. Wil crossed his fingers behind his back. Brit thinks if Joe figures it out - he won't vote for her either.

Brit/Mike/Frank talking about everyone wanting Joe out and that it is so early and things change. Concern if Wil wins HOH and Joe may not go up. Brit says that WIl is pissed off at Joe as well.

11:12 AM BBT Brit/Boogie/Frank talking about Jani. Brit says she was asked if Jani was really that popular. Boogie says she won back to back 25K. Frank says that he thinks she has played a different game this time and doesn't deserve fan favorite this time.

11:17 AM BBT Boogie telling Brit that he thinks Dani is either a med student or a nurse. He has caught her in situations where she has had medical knowledge. He feels mostly she is a nurse. She called Advil by its medical term. (Brit doesn't spill what she knows but agrees with Boogie)

Brit says that Dani says that school starts this week and Brit tells Boogie that it's way to early. Boogie says she has way to much difficulty waking up in the morning to be a teacher.

Boogie asks Brit if she learned a lot about the human body while she was studying for her line of work. Brit said she did - it is what kick started her to eat healthier.

11:27 AM BBT Jani was called to the DR but wandered into the WA to do ADLs instead. Dani was then called to the DR. Brit and Boogie continue their medical convo in the BY about Dr. they know.

Brit tells Boogie that she quit working a week before coming in but still had the company car and everything. Her husband had to return everything. She also tells him that she loves her chemical peels for her face and had one a week before coming to BB.

11:37 AM BBT In the KT HG having breakfast and exchanging good mornings. In the WA Janie still doing her make up.

11:43 PM BBT Brit goes to HOH and tells Dani that Boogie knows she is a nurse. Brit explains why Boogie knows and his thought process behind it. Brit says she played dumb.

Dani says yes he got it - she is a nurse and a med student. Brit says he doesn't know she is both. Brit says she just played dumb and didn't agree to anything.

Dani says she works 3-11 or 11-7 but never works the early shift. We then get FOTH.

11:51 AM BBT Dani telling Brit that Shane told he was scared to have feelings because he can't have a girl who can't come to Vermont. Dani says the traveling isn't the problem. Brit says that if Shane is being a douche then just be friends. Dani says she tried and then Shane turned up the sweetness. Brit says it's an ego thing. Dani says she told him that if he can't be nice to just let her be.

11:55 AM BBT Dani tells Brit that she is okay with not having a showmance or a relationship besides friends but he keeps being mean and then mixed signals and that is why she is upset.

Jani has joined the KT group. No major talk just gen chit chat. Brit asks Dani why she has to go back to the DR. Dani says they did that to wake her up.

12:06 PM BBT Brit in HOH reading Dani's letter from home and listening to music. Movie talk in the KT. Dani comes out of DR and Jani asks her where Brit is. Dani says Brit is lying down in HOH.

Dani reports to Brit in HOH that Jani is looking for her. Brit complains that she doesn't want to talk game all day. Brit says she is going to tell Jani that she will do what Dani wants her to do and Dani won't tell her until 5:45 PM tomorrow. Brit then changes gears and says that if they were in the real world she would tell Dani that Shane is a douche and she will never like him even if they stayed together for a long time.

12:16 PM BBT Brit and Dani now have a discussion about Trey ("friend" back home) We get FOTH back and forth. Brit trying to give relationship advice to Dani.

12:23 PM BBT In the KT talk about local places in the HG hometowns. In the HOH we still have the relationship talk going on. Brit giving advice on Dani's dating life and what she should do.

12:26 PM BBT Brit tells Dani that she was in a relationship when she was on BB her season but she never crossed the line in the house. She doesn't feel the relationship would have lasted anyways and the house had nothing to do with the demise of her relationship. Brit thinks that due to the kissing with Shane, Dani probably doesn't have a chance with Trey back home.

12:35 PM BBT Jani tells Frank/Joe and Wil that she goes to a lot of restaurants with her girlfriends. Names off several that she frequents. Jani says that she lived in Dearborn for a hot second. Silence now in the KT

Something happened in the BY as someone says something and the KT get up and yell "What? and we get FOTH.

12:43 PM BBT We are back. For a split second and then back to FOTH. It sounded like something about a door.

12:35:30pm bbt Ian can be heard saying:"Hey if you want to see the outside world... they left the door open" [sounds like one of the doors in the backyard somehow got open to reveal the outside world to the HGs]. As soon as we hear the sliding door open and the group around the table get up to go into the BY, the feeds cut out [and I'm sure BB is quick to close the door].

1:00BBT - 3:00BBT 1:00 Britany & Dani in HOH. They think that Shane is the only cute guy in the house & don't see how anyone could think Frank is cute. Janelle & Wil @ the KT table talking about her wedding dress. 1:12 Dan & Janelle are in the Arcade rm. Jani says she talked to Shane last night & he said she def. has his vote. She believes she has Shane, Brtiany, Joe, Ashley,& .Wil Dan says that he will talk to Shane later & get back to her tonight. Dan promises to Jani that he would'nt lie to her about the vote. 1:20 Boogie & Dan outside on the couches. Dan repeats the conversation w Janelle. He wants to tell Janelle about the vote & that she is leaving tonight. Boogie veto's that idea by reminding him that BB doesnt like for the HGs to be told when they are leaving. Dan says its a matter of coaches repect. Boogie says she did'nt have any respect for Frank when she was trying to blindside him & did"nt have ant respect for him when she was trashing him all over the house. Janelle comes out & all talk stops. 1:41 Janelle & Joe by pool tanning. Wil & Ian sitting in shade by pool. Dan in pool fixing the basketball ring. Britany & Dani in kt fixing lunch. All other HGs still napping. 2:04 The napping HGs are beginning to get up & move around. Jani, Joe, Dan, & Ian in pool playing basketball. Wil & Dani tanning by pool. Britany sitting in the shade by the pool. Shane sitting in the kt eating lunch. Jenn called to the DR. Frank comes out to get into the pool. 2:26 HGs either tanning by the pool or in the pool playing basketball. Jenn & Ashley napping in headphones rm. Wil napping in the sneaker rm. 2:45 Last post said Wil was napping ..He wasnt...he's tanning .Still there w Shane. Ashley & Jenn still napping in headphones rm. Boogie, Dan, Ian, Frank,Britany,& Dani in pool playing volleyball. Janelle gets out of shower & sits alone in the bathrm. Shane & Joe move to the couches. Joe says 100% that Will is working w Frank Ian & Boogie. Information is coming from Jenn. Shane acts like this is news to him. Joe tells Shane he is still w him & Britany. Will never leave or turn on them.Joe comments on a five person alliance between Shane Britany Dan & Dani+ himself. 2:55 Joe & Shane still outside on couches. They discuss a possible alliance. Joe says his goal coming into the game was to part of an alliance & to stick with it to the end. Shane agree's w everything Joe says. Talk moves to how long they have been in the game & that they dont really have much longer to go. 2:57 Joe tells Shane about Janelle talking to Dan. Joe says Dan's vote was solid but he was going to be talking to Shane tonight. Shane is agreeing w everything Joe is saying. Shane agree's that keeping Janelle is the smartest thing to do. Britany comes up & all game talk ends.

3:03pm Shane and joe talking about Ash might have a pinched nerve in her back she has been in icy hot and ice packs all day and cant hardly walk they wonder if she got hurt before she came into the house or sleeping on the hn beds.

3:06pm dani and Brit have gone to the hoh rm dani getting into a bath BB tells dani to put her mic on .

3:08pm Shane tells Joe he is gonna go talk to Dani. shane now heads to hoh rm where Dani is . Joe goes out by the pool and lays down in the sun.

3:18pm Shane laying in hoh bed talking to dani he says i havent seen jani all day , dani says i have she has been following me around all day. Wil Dan and mike in kt making food again.

3:25pm Alot of Jani and Joe bashing going on in the hoh rm with Dani , Brit and Shane. Dan , joe and wil still preparing food in the kt Ian come into kt to refil his drink Jen now outside going to the pool

3:27pm Jenn goes to frank and tells him that jani keeps cornering her so if he hears that she is voting for jani to stay dont take it wrong i am not voting for her but you better not sell me down the river again you got me? frank says yeah no i wont

3:29pm Jenn says i dont know what is going on with Ash but homegirl is hurting and not feeling well Frank says yeah she is really hurting.

3:33pm Jani in bed in sbr talking to Frank she says i wanted to tell you something if i leave tomorrow i want you to know i dont hate you i never did i was just mad at you Frank says why was you mad at me she said i dont know just things i was told you said but i know now you didnt say them Frank says i didnt say anything and boogie and i tried to get you to work with us last week and you wouldnt.

3:39pm Frank says the more lies people tell now the more lies that come out at the end and if they tell alot of lies they arent gonna win this game Jani says yeah thats true Frank says everyone wants first place thats what this game is all about Jani says like Jordan and Natalie , Natalie should have won not Jordan But Natalie lied to much and no one wanted to vote for her because of that

3:50pm Jani tellign Frank the biggest threats dont make it far in this game and the only reason i made it far in my seasons is because i was one of the only girls in that alliance. Frank says we been here 33 days now and i been on the block 19 days

3:54pm Brit and Shane in hoh bed talking about jani saying that Wil swore on his dog to get his vote Wil now comes up to hoh rm and talk stops, Dani is in the shower and Boogie and Jenn still in by laying in sun talking about have not foods

4:18 PM BBT

Dan up in HOH room telling Shane and Danielle that Joe has been trying to make an alliance with them today. Shane says, "Yep but you can't trust him." They talk about how Joe is obviously trying to get votes/make a deal for Janelle.

4:19 PM BBT

Frank called to DR.

Shane telling Dan that he told Joe that he was only working with Britney but that Joe should talk to Dan and Danielle. They both agree that Joe is the number 1 target in the house next week. "That's why he wants Janelle gone." Danielle pipes up.

Jenn and Mike sleeping poolside. Joe, Janelle and Wil in the KT in a weird and awkward moment. "Hot, hot, hot!" Wil says and leaves the room.

Dan and Shane say they should have Frank and Janelle upstairs at some point to discuss what was said.

4:23 PM BBT

Janelle talking to Brit in WCA - Brit is hair drying so we don't hear much. They are talking birth control or supplements or something.

Upstairs Dan says that he hasn't talked to Britney in like two days. Shane says she was due upstairs after she gets changed.

4:31 PM BBT

Mike (Laying out by the pool) says that Janelle is being a big baby complaining that she might as well go home today, it's done already. He starts talking about a late night talk he had with her and we get WBRB.

4:41 PM BBT

Frank was having dreams about JoJo. Wil says "Oh god Frank, that's gross. Was it a nightmare?" "It was good while it was happening." laughs Frank. She was wearing a short dress and no underwear in a sub division. It was like they were teenagers. "What with the wind blowing through your hair?" laughs Wil. Frank carries on about manicured lawns etc. "Yes, she was putting cigarettes out on your chest..." Jenn says. They laugh. Wil now doing a JoJo Staten Island impression. Frank is afraid that they will make a segment about it on a show because he told them about it.

Britney and Janelle talking about Janelle's fate. Janelle thinks it would be stupid of everyone to keep Frank over her. A nice little game of round robin going in their conversation.

4:49 PM BBT

Frank's constant speaking of Kanye West's lyrics gets us WBRB. They are talking music outside. Inside, same old same old with Britney and Janelle. They are guessing that Danielle and Shane are sleeping upstairs.

4:57 PM BBT

"I can't take it anymore Shane, I can't lie to someone's face anymore. I'm going to have to tell her." Britney lays into him upstairs in HOH. "ANd why are we voting Janelle out again?"

"Why are you gang ho to keep her again?" Shane asks

"She's not coming after me. I just feel bad, I'm lying to her, she's my friend. It sucks to be in my position. I feel horrible....if there's anyone in this house that should be telling her the truth it's me. I feel bad. I was never in this position before." Britney says.

Dan comes up. Britney rants at him. She's near tears. She feels bad. She's lying. She feels horrible. She owes it to her to at least be honest.

"You're so sweet." Dan says at Brit gets choked up.

5:02 PM BBT

Danielle wakes up and reminds Britney that Janelle is just playing her - remember when she was against you? How she avoided you? How she kept away from you?

Dan asks her to remember how it felt in her season. Didn't she have to vote out one of her friends then? Yes she remembers putting Matt up on the block because the brigade wanted him out. She had no power. She knows she's being a baby but she does like Janelle but she just feels bad. "If there's a serious game move in this game to not tell her, then fine. But if there's no game reason not to tell her, if it's just a jab at her, then i can't do it. " Brit says.

Dan says it's hard to tell someone you are voting them out.

Brit says that she's only being voted out because of a deal with Frank and Boogie.

Danielle says you can tell her it's me I don't care. She's been lying, talking behind everyone's back, saying horrible stuff - since week 1.

Britney says but she spent an hour talking to Frank, apologizing.

"This is her game right here," Danielle points out "This is her strategic move."

5:08 PM BBT

Dan called to DR.

HGs on Indoor Lock Down.

Ian and Wil and Mike talking about which 'character' they were cast as. Ian thought that Wil was cast as the hipster.

Danielle getting abrupt with Britney. "She's being nice because she NEEDS you. She won't need you after Thursday. If I have to remind you of this everyday I will. Think of how she's been acting for the past month and a half. You think you can be friends with her, for real?"

Danielle asserts that she doesn't care one whit about Janelle. She's a backstabbing. "She can go home, she's got a daughter at home. And a husband." "And a husband." Britney repeats. "Then she won't have to worry about her husband and a Nanny." Danielle snipes. We get WBRB.