Frank, Week 4 (Nominee)

uvp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty for the info...sso at least a tie

w ith Dani final vote l

Even Ashley, Will and Jenn were very happy that Danielle put Janelle up on the block. I think the only possible vote for her to stay might be Joe.

Frank is reminding me of Dr. Will. Not because of gameplay necessarily, but because he's been nominated every week and hasn't gone home despite people thinking he's a threat. He's definitely doing something right.

Maybe more that the idiots keep backing down on getting him out ;) and how do you go barefoot around that house, nasty :D

I'm really like Frank more than any of the other newbies. I hate that he's with Boogie but, it is what it is... I just hope he continues to play this game as honestly as he can and doesn't turn into a scumbag like Boogie.

Why is he getting by with not wearing the full unitard at all times? and NOT carrying around the pom-poms? That alone should be penalty votes against him!!!! He has to wear that thing all the time and carry those poms around, the other day he went all day without wearing it and he clearly does NOT carry the poms around like he is suppose to......