General Questions (Part 2)

straykat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no have Not's this week since BB is too weak to clean up the HOH comp quick enuff to set up a comp for tomorrow. It's amazing how the UK BB has daily tasks for the HG and ours can't do anything quick. Telling me they can't have parts of the comps built already and move them into the yard in sections? Guess with no footage of the Have Not comp they will have to feature the coaches entering the game on the next show. I know they will blow at least half the next episode dragging out the HOH comp.

I notice all the coaches (except maybe Dan) are always saying, "These people have no idea how to play this game". Do we really need professional veteran Big Brother players? It always pisses me off when they say that. Should they really be that proud that they are good at whispering behind peoples backs? Congratulations. How about if every player is new then they can play the game however they want and it may be new and exciting!

I notice all the coaches (except maybe Dan) are always saying, "These people have no idea how to play this game". Do we really need professional veteran Big Brother players? It always pisses me off when they say that. Should they really be that proud that they are good at whispering behind peoples backs? Congratulations. How about if every player is new then they can play the game however they want and it may be new and exciting!

I agree.

I could get the feeds last night but I couldn't get on Morty's for hours. :(

This whole thing gave me a busting headache last night. First thing I heard this morning was that Dan told Boog that Frank would have been voted out. Or maybe it was Joe. All I understood was that Dan somehow screwed up and Brit and Boog doubt him bigtime now. Paranoia abounds and Frank's trying to figure out who would have voted against him. Britney's totally lying, saying that Frank getting voted out was news to her. Someone will bust her out too. Wil being a double agent this past week is going to bite him now. Everyone will be throwing everyone under the bus so fast, we won't be able to keep up with it all. It's total chaos and confusion.

And a girl will never win this season because most of them are too stupid and too busy cutting each others throats (Britney being the ringleader of her own worst enemy. She doesn't remember what guys did to her during her season). No girl will stand a chance at the end against any guy with the exception of Joe, only because no one can stand him.

Congrats to Danielle even tho she's an idiot and she'll do whatever Dan, Brit and Shane tell her to do. It's the same as if Shane had won. She'll never realize she's playing this game for herself because she wants Shane to love her. (Shane was a douche to run over and lay a big kiss on her after she won.) I really wish Ian would have won.

So funny how these vets say that. Love how they think no one knew how to play the game before they came along. I guess those people that managed to have seasons with no retreads just got lucky when they somehow figured out how to win.

I want to see all the coaches gone. I still like Janelle. I can't help it. But I still want her gone. I dislike having the reruns in the game. I really believe the producers choose newbies that are dull so that viewers are unable to love or hate them. That way, the reruns are the stars of the show. But how long can they keep using reruns if none of the new players ever become fan favorites? At this point in the game, I'm hoping for Ian and Jenn in F2. Not because they are great gamers but because they seem like people I would like outside the house.

I like most of the newbie's as far as their diverse personalities and the 'people watching" aspect, no matter what I think of them as people, and I think they would have been interesting as players without the coaches.

It is pretty clear, at least to me, that the coaches are all going to the jury house.

Would an All Girl Alliance be the "Bra-Gade"?

Actually I would like to see ChickTown. I have been waiting forthat since BB AllStars.

Actually I would like to see ChickTown. I have been waiting forthat since BB AllStars.

It would be nice to see but some girls are just too catty and jealous. An all girl alliance to the end will never happen, imo. Even Brit, who fell victim to the Brigade, is far too catty and jealous to realize what she's doing.

It would be nice to see but some girls are just too catty and jealous. An all girl alliance to the end will never happen, imo. Even Brit, who fell victim to the Brigade, is far too catty and jealous to realize what she's doing.

NOW IS THE TIME LADIES - BUILD A SIDE ALLIANCE FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT FEW WEEKS:

The women should all align right this moment to vote out, ANY MALE over a female, until they have the numbers.

They have a chance to get Frank out for the 3rd time...OMG sieze the day.

Look what happened to Janelle with Chill Town, Look at happened with Brit with the Brogade.

Look ladies, all of you, don't let the men continue to have the upper hand...you need to stack the cards for multiple options.

Did any of you watch the survivor episode on how great it was when women stuck together?

And Danielle, while you have a little bit of power...and as a woman

• Regarding Jani: Janelle has pretty much no one other than herself...Work to make her your friend (and try to diffuse her as a threat to you). She is the one that you should wait a bit for to get out (NOT FRANK AND BOOGIE). You are only going to do others dirty work by getting rid of Janelle (she is a huge target). Get rid of female jealousy...try to play without emotion (pretend you have a phallus - Janelle does) :)
  • Regarding Frank: With everything that has happened, how at your very core could you believe that a guy you and your partner Shane have put up 3 times won't try to come after you...no matter how nice a guy he seem. You already have Frank's blood on your hands. Janelle is the devil you know...Frank is the devil you don't really know mixed with the Anti-Christ Boogie.
  • Regarding Boogie & Frank: Wake up and smell what Boogie is peddling...he is trying to build a super strong alliance - break it up. You and Shane seem to have a pretty strong alliance between the 2 of you AND you and Dan seem to have a pretty strong alligance of 2...don't allow another one that you are not involved in continue if you have the option and set-up to stop in now. Allow Dan to help bring Boogie into the fold as a solo player. Having an 3-way alliance with 2 guys who won the 500K before just might be another end game play for you to exploit with a jury that would be balanced with newbies over vets...think about how you can triumph/exploit how good you are if this is the F3.
  • You do have Shane and Dan on your side...so keep em around and keep em happy stroke their ego, reinforce how Frank is a threat to them. Use your feminine ways to advance your game. Your feminine powers are best used against MEN not other WOMEN.

For the love of womankind.....UNITE!!!!

Didn't matter whether the coaches entered the game or not. Most of the players weren't listening to their coaches. Dan & Danielle are the only ones working well together. Janelle chose loud-mouth Joe (I mute the tv cuz it seems like he's yelling at me) and egotistical Wil who doesn't realize that Janelle DID indeed save his sorry ass for two weeks. Britney had two big-mouths in Willie & Jo-Jo (thank goodness their both gone) and a strong player in Shane whose showmance with Danielle, I believe is all for show (he wears a little too much pink and looks too much like Tom Cruise, who still hasn't come out of the closet). As for Mike, he cozied right up to Frank believing him to be a formidable player (like he did with Will Kirby) and completely forgot he had two other players, useless Jenn and the strongest player on their team Ian. I would like to see Ian in the F2 and maybe Danielle. I don't believe the players will let the coaches get that far unless the coaches win a LOT of comps. If it came down to Ian and anyone else in F2, I honestly believe that Ian could win it all.

I agree.

After some soul-searching and change-of-heart, I have decided which HG will be my BB14 fave. It all comes down to the question of which houseguest would I choose for a leisurely lunch date on the patio at The Ivy. That would be Dan Gheesling.

Slim being accosted by Tattoff henchmen in the dining car on the Dan Train.

lady-vanishes-still1.jpg?w=640

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name