General Questions (Part 2)

straykat

I don't see how the newbs would not feel angry and cheated when the coaches come into the game. Day one Julie said, "they aren't here to play against you" but hey, expect the unexpected! It was a lie from day one. Willie tried to get them to see and band together but he just wasn't the leader type and couldn't keep his cool when things went wrong. Even JoJo tried in a limited fashion to get them to not listen so much to the coaches because they really weren't working for the players best interests. This should be on every newb's mind when they go vote on Thursday. They should have been getting together in these last few days, away from the coaches, and talking about the "what if" situations. The only way a newb has a chance to get to the end is to get the coaches out first while they have the numbers. But will they do that? I don't think they will.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, lie from day one.

And, I think a few of them have wanted to play outside the coaches but, when the herd is traveling in one direction... you make yourself a target if you don't fall in line. (As seen when Willie tried to rally the troops.) I think Wil has definitely had enough but, will it be too late because he decided to separate After Thursday vote?

Also, if only 2 coaches go in as players, it won't be as difficult to get them out. All four is going to be tough!

If two coaches go in, then will the other two remain as coaches? I did hear Janelle tell her team her contract says she won't go to Jury House. Is that a guaranteed F2? How many votes would she get. I'm think Boogie-Janelle F2....she would beat Boogie.

My spin is that this next HOH comp (endurance) will only be played by the coaches.

First one down goes home or to jury

Last coach standing then gets to chose who he or she wants to be the next HOH from the houseguests.

That puts 3 of the coaches in the game as regular houseguests

Then let the game begin.

I think it will be some kind of coaches comp. to get into the house. 1st and 2nd getting to decide if they want to play or stay as coach. Then, if the offer is declined they would ask the 3rd place coach, etc.

I think Janelle says that she won't go to jury house because if she stays as a coach and one of her players remains in the house until the end (she will be by there side) and if she loses all her players she gets to go home. However, I'm not sure Janelle would give up a chance to win $500,000 so, in that case... there is a chance of her getting to jury.

Interesting. So if two coaches compete for $100,000 instead of four, would the remaining two split remaining HGs? I think the F2 coaches would resent being left out of the big money. At least it is somewhat of a mystery how this will all come down. I could see a big coaches comp first, may HOH later Thursday or even Friday. Hmmmm.

I heard that Janelle would be allowed to have her baby in sequester. I would be happy for them if it happened. The baby won't tell any secrets I'm sure ! :laugh4:

I'm surprised they didn't have her bring the baby to the house and have Ian and Jenn or better yet; Wil, babysit while she lies around and connives.

Anyone see the lie that is the newest promo from CBS? It says the game will go where it never gone before. Gee bringing veteran players into the game to play for $500,000 is new? since when? I think what they should do is throw a huge twist in there and bring back both Kara and JoJo into the game. Now that would just screw with the Houseguests minds. Basically it is a "you thought you got rid of these two, guess what?? they're BACK!!!!" But it will undoubtedy be the coaches entering the game to play for the half million and they will probably make it sound like their choice to do so, It will probably be a thing like Julie asks each coach if they want the opportunity to enter the game as a player, when the coach says yes then she tells them if they enter they have to deal with some sort of penalty I guess you can call it. Not be able to be HOH for a few weeks, put them as have not's for a few weeks and so on.

It's become increasingly difficult to know who is telling the truth and who is lying out their arse. I'm wondering about the chats I've heard the newbies have without coaches present where they're real ticked off at their coach and say they'll ignore what the coach tells them. I would hope that's the case when they do enter the game. One of my concerns would be if Frank remains in the game. Would he band together with the newbies or continue being a puppet for Boogie? It could have an impact on the game. The newbies need someone who can compete well in comps in order to outnumber the coaches. Even though Shane has more than shown his worth for the newbie group it would be beneficial if Frank was there too.

It's become increasingly difficult to know who is telling the truth and who is lying out their arse. I'm wondering about the chats I've heard the newbies have without coaches present where they're real ticked off at their coach and say they'll ignore what the coach tells them. I would hope that's the case when they do enter the game. One of my concerns would be if Frank remains in the game. Would he band together with the newbies or continue being a puppet for Boogie? It could have an impact on the game. The newbies need someone who can compete well in comps in order to outnumber the coaches. Even though Shane has more than shown his worth for the newbie group it would be beneficial if Frank was there too.

agree. I would hate to see the strong players gone and only the floater weak players to go against the coaches.

I think Frank would stick with Boogie and try to pull Shane in with them. Frank and Boogie have often said that all the other players are useless, especially Dani, Ash and Jenn.

I agree. I don't see any of Janelle's players sticking with her. I see her working hard to get Britney and floating the girls alliance. Not sure if it will work for her.

Five women and eight men have won Big Brother. I loved that rachel finally won it and even though I don't care for Janelle, I wouldn't mind at all seeing her win BB14 since she is there; if she continues to be there. Janelle is so focused.

I agree. I don't see any of Janelle's players sticking with her. I see her working hard to get Britney and floating the girls alliance. Not sure if it will work for her.

The all girl alliance is what Jenn has up her sleeve. She was discussing it with Ashley the other day. I'm waiting to see if she can pull it off. Janelle will undoubtedly be on board. Brit, eh, not so much I don't think.

The all girl alliance is what Jenn has up her sleeve. She was discussing it with Ashley the other day. I'm waiting to see if she can pull it off. Janelle will undoubtedly be on board. Brit, eh, not so much I don't think.

At this point, since I no longer have a fave, I am all for an all-girl alliance. Dan won, Boogie won, Shane should have kept Frank, Can't stand Joe, Ian is pretty much worthless thus far, Wil is ridiculous so yeah, all-girl sounds good to me. Nevermind Britney. It would require several miracles for the girls to win enough comps so probably won't be happening.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name