7/28 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

9:52 BBTJani and Her team are in the Arcade room discusssing strategy for winning the POV and How to handle Shane in the Best way this week ... Talk is so fast and furious it's hard to decipher

9:55 am BBT all 4 Cams on WC with jenn getting ready and Frank brushing teeth .... When BB does all 4 cams on an insignificant room, it means there hiding something ..

9:56 WBRB ... Could be time to pick Players for the POV

9:58 An on Cue we now Have Trivia

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9:57 AM BBT

Trivia - POV Competition underway. Stay tuned!

Or just picking the players.....

[Edited to clarify that I'm not exactly sure what they are doing right now POV or just POV picks]

Edited by ZuZuMamou

10:21 AM BBT

They are back - Ash excited about shoes. Everyone got new kicks for the competition. Ash's are purple.

Danielle and Shane in SR her shoes are grey. "Are you going to win it?" he asks her "Of course I'm going to win it - a-hole." she says back at him. Sounds like Danielle is playing in POV.

10:24 AM BBT

Janelle, Joe and Ashley making fun of Frank when he was selected, "Frank the tank!" he yelled. Joe says he saw then talking in the hallways saying "We did it." he keeps repeating that. He wants to expose Frank so bad. "How will you do that?" Ash asks He says it's because he's playing veto because he's playing with Shane. He's turned around on them and he'll turn around on his team too.

10:30 am BBT so It's Wil Ashley Dani Frank Shane Joe Playing in the POV Comp

10:31 Lots of Frank bashing from Ashley Jani and Joe in arcade room ... Ashley says we should tell Shane that Frank wanted to backdoor Him Last Week and Jani says we will haha !!!

10:34 am BBT Frank Bashing Jani to Ashley in WC for being a Floater to every HOH ( What... these folks never watched jani in past seasons ?)

10:33 AM BBT

Frank back to working Danielle to turn her against Janelle. How she had him confused, she goes wherever the power is, just like Joe.

In the lounge Ash tells us that she has to go to the WC as #2 hit her. Janelle tells Joe that having Danielle play isn't a bad thing either.

Dan and Mike talking: They think Frank has proven that he's a pretty stable guy.

Mike thinks they might not need him to turn on Shane yet, eventually he has to turn on everyone. On a scale of 1 to 10 How much does Dan think and exit strategy is going to be necessary for their current plan? Mike wonders. He thinks 6. Dan thinks 7.

He thinks the twist could be a choice. Mike says ya two could keep going on and 2 could join the game. That would a touch decision. If the coaches stayed they'd have to pick up another person, that'd be a tough decision. Dan asks Who would you pick?

Mike would probably keep it like it is because that's 10 people. If there are 7 or 8 people left though and he has all three....

He's just in a different place now, last time he had the club and this is the dawn of a new day. He has a kid now too, he's more conservative.

Dan said if he was him and he had three in the game, particularily his three, he's not sure he would jump in.

Mike wonders how you would do it - do you go into the DR and declare your intentions?

Dan - I think it would be a public thing

Mike - well you wouldn't want the others to know what your intention was. I don't know with this schedule I can't see them leaving Jodi in a hotel room for 21 days.

Dan- Ian said last season they left a guy sitting in a hotel room for 28 days.

Mike - I can't see that, unless they start with JoJo, first evicted.

Dan - the only thing that might have saved her was that it was less than 24 hours

Mike - Well the thing is you don't do much that next morning, you do The Talk and if Willie hadn't self destructed... WBRB

11:23 am BBT After Watching Ashley since we came back from Trivia an Hour ago .. She hasn't spoke much and Body language wise she may be nervous but Honestly it's looking more and more like she's trying to Get "In The Zone" for the POV Comp to come.

11:05 PM BBT Dani singing and humming in the kitchen - we get FOTH. Jani and Ash eating out of the cereal box. Jani asks Shane when he is going to train her for abs.

11:10 PM BBT In the HN room, Joe lies down with something over his eyes. In the WCA Ian/Frank/Dan discuss Veto comp and possibilities.

11:18 PM BBT Boogie and Frank discuss POV - talking about what Frank is good at. Says he is good at puzzles.

11:22 PM BBT in the KT Wil/Ian/Dani/Jenn discussing cheer leading. Jani in the WCA doing ADLs. Frank wants to know when comp is going to start.

11:36 PM BBT Jenn telling a story about when she was at a friend's band gig and a guy came up and hit her in the face and busted her tooth.

11:46 PM BBT We had all 4 feeds on the KT with Jenn describing different types of people who frequent the clubs she goes to. Boogie is now on one feed reading the bible.

11:50 PM BBT Jani and Jenn has a discussion about skinheads. Jenn explains what makes a person a skinhead. Jani thinks she has seen someone like that.

11:51 PM BBT Jani asks Frank if he loses BB14 will he get a loser tatoo? And Frank replies: Yes, Im going to get a tattoo of Jani on my butt

11:55 PM BBT Dani joins Shane in HOH. Tells him that she is trying to get away from downstairs. She keeps getting cornered by Jani and Wil.

12:00 PM BBT Dani/Shane going over words that can be spelled and added to in case the POV is the "create a word" comp

12;03 Dani and Shane up in HOH Bed and Dani Relates the whole Frank conversation in the WC a few minutes ago, then they practice spelling words, then Dani cuddles up on Shanes Chest , Then Jani Bashing and Not Trusting Her again. Lots of We don't know who we can trust.

(BTW Dani Jumped off Shanes chest when Jani came in , .. Like they where teens getting caught Ha ha !!! AAA The secret Showmance )

12;07 Jani Joins in the HOH and gets a Nutty-Buddy........ Jani grabs another cookie and leaves 5 minutes later 3;12 BBT

12:13 Shane does have the Spy Screen on , so as to maintain His and Dani's Cuddling secret

12:17 am BBT .... WOW !!! Wil and Frank Talking in Shoe BR and Wil saying he won't come after Frank and Frank SAYS I am SO Done with Joe and Janelle !!! ( I can hear Boogie (in my head ) saying "Frank to much info to give out" and why are you Burning bridges ?)

12;22 am BBT Sometimes I forget Jani has ESP cause now she's in the Shoe BR with Wil and Frank to Break up that Convo Like she did Dani's and Shane's minutes ago . AS Frank leaves out the door Jani says Yuck and "He's a piece of Shit" ... Now Wil is relaying the Convo him and Frank just had..... Someone just came in ... in a Blue hoodie and interrupted them and crawled into bed and i can't tell who it is ?

12:26 BBT SOOO of course Jani and Wil start whispering really Low and of course i can't hear them .... GGRRR!!!!

12;30 BBT Now Frank is up in the HOH relaying his and Wil's Convo and Ashley comes in ... ( Theses Folks should just call a House "Bashing" Meeting and save themselves a few Thousand words -LoneTWolf)

12;35 Brit Joins the HOH crew and Ashley says there still Drilling in the BY so it could be awhile before the POV

12:39 BBT WBRB

We're Back ... Jani has joined the HOH Crew ... Shane has left downstairs "I thought i heard him called to the DR"

HOH Crew is Jani Dani Frank Ashley Brit Wil

LR Crew is Frank Dan Ian Jenn

12:45 BBT Dani to the DR and jenn joins the HOH Crew to listen to the Music ( CD ) Folks are Being Guarded about game talk Now in the HOH while in the LR Crew Dan asks Joe if he's talked about replacement Nom's if he wins POV and Joe says No not yet ...... Lets face the truth the majority of the folks coming up to the HOH room are there to grab Snacks not to be heavily Social

12:53 BBT Wil and Ashley in Arcade room and Wil lets Ashley know that JOE is Definitely the Target .. Then of course they go over the replacement noms if one gets off and Blah Blah Blah , some ol gametalk .... Ian or Jenn go up cause Shane and Frank are working together and Wil says and we got the Votes cause of Dani !!!! (Sorry folks .. A Day Late and a Vote Short .. Dani has aligned with Shane ) Wil even mentioned Dani going up , (Sorry Wil ain't gonna happen)

1:00 BBT Ashley is getting confused and Frustrated ... Wil ... Bad Time to be having a Big Game talk with Ashley right before POV ... This is clearly Obvious. .... Ow Ow Dani has joined the Arcade Convo ..... Dani is being a Slick Double Agent and gathering Info like a Pro. There telling Dani everything they just talked about. Wil says that he will take off Joe if he wins cause it's the only chance of keeping team Jani together ... Ashley sneered at that idea but said nuttin

1:17 BBT Jani has joined the Arcade Crew and asks if Shane has threatened anyone and Wil hyms and haws but not really ... Now Jani is saying lets get Frank Nominated cause we have the Numbers and Dani is soaking all this in ..... then it goes back into repetitive Game talk ... Jani says if a Nomine comes off Dani then you have to do whatever to get Shane not to Nominate U ( Ha Ha Jani I think Dani has that covered - LoneTWolf)

1:30 "BBT "This is a Reminder Sleeping is Not allowed in the Living Room" ... Don't know who it is cause No Cam's there but by last count Joe was the only one in there and he didn't sleep all night , Couldn't sleep in the HN Bed

1:37 WBRB Gawd I hope this is POV cause i am sick of Listening to the same Ol Repeat convo's out the HoH and Arcade Crew's ...... but it's not feeds are back.

1;41 BBT I think I found the hold up ... they just Flashed into the HOH Bathroom and Brit Just got out of the Shower, Doing her make-up but Hasn't even Blow Dryed her hair yet ... Yikes

1:47 BBT Joe is wobbling around Drinking Tea ... By the Look on His face and the Way He is carrying himself , I don't give Joe a snowball's chance in Hell of winning POV unless it's a who can fall into Rem Sleep fastest.

1:51 Convo's around the House are slowing way down and about just general talk ... along with us starting to get lots of WBRB's ... This is usually a sign that the Comp is not far away ...

1:54 BBT In the HoH room Dani and Shane cuddled Up and sharing the info they've heard since they last cuddled . Uh-Oh Miss Big Mouth just Caught them ... Brit .... BTW She didn't do Her hair she's wearing a Baseball cap ..... LOL.... Brit says " Shane if you win POV again Today these people are gonna need diapers ... hahaha!!!

2:03 BBT( OK Folks I Need to step away from the Computer, It's Thunder storming Bad here in Myrtle Beach/// Hope someone can take Over )

2:05 BBT... Perfect Timing .... WE HAVE TRIVIA !!!

4:17 PM BBT

Dani up in HOH telling Shane and Brit that "it's getting ugly down there." Brit saying she has to hide if "She" comes up she has to hide. Shane tells her to take a shower, he'll tell her she's in the shower.

WBRB

4:19 PM BBT

Brit says Wil was being such a piss poor baby. He's so bitter it's so embarrassing he's such a poor sport. Brit says Janelle is down there pouting. "You've been sitting pretty for 3 weeks, cry me a river. All they do is make up songs, braid hair and cook. It's about time."

"Thank you!" Says Shane

"I'm sorry Joe's kids and wife but he did it to himself!" yells Shane.

In the HN room Dan, Janelle and Wil are sitting around talking quietly.

"How many people are playing in the next HOH?" asks Dan " 6 I think" says Janelle "It's a good thing Shane can't play in the next HOH" says Wil.

Dan asks what the hardest part of that was...pushing it?

Frank and Joe talking. Joe says he yelled out "I'm leaving on Thursday I hope you mother fuckers know!" he just wanted to break the ice. You know that ain't happening says Frank.

4:25 PM BBT

In lounge Ash and Danielle are talking. As saying she's going to just hang out, be chill, talk to people, not like he's doing. She can hear them talking about the game in the other room "Typical Men they are making up excuses about why they didn't do better." says Ash. "Whatever, we know kiss my ass."

4:27 PM BBT

Ashley telling Danielle that maybe it's Janelle's personality but maybe she's not so sensitive, you know. Dani says she knows, Ash doesn't have to backtrack what she says with her. "All I'm going to tell you is that Janelle needs YOU to win the money so there's no way she's going to get rid of you." Danielle reminds her. "Remember, you're important in this game no matter what, don't let anyone else tell you different

4:31 PM BBT

Joe`s gone no matter what says Brit. Shane says he wants to get Joe out and get Ashley into his back pocket. "You came in a clown Joe and you're leaving a clown." Shane says.

Wil was the first one out.

4:33 PM BBT

Brit saying that they have to have someone monitor the KT at all hours to see what Joe does to get his slop recipies.

Janelle comes in the room and confirms that Shane won veto with 3 in a row.

4:35 PM BBT

Janelle trying to work it for her team. "They can't win anything and I'd hate for your HOH to be a waste." She's telling them how Frank is the one that flipped the house. Really pushing for Frank.

4:37 PM BBT

Joe says he just wants to have fun now. One thing he will definitely NOT do is sleep in that Have Not bed. Janelle told him its a penalty vote but so what? He loses a vote. And he laughs. He plans to spend the rest of his time working it for the rest of his team once he knows for certain he's gone.

4:39 PM BBT

Janelle trying EVERYTHING she can to throw Frank under the bus. He flipped the house, he's going around telling everyone he's with them. Janelle has never back doored anyone. "Yet you want me to back door Frank?" Shane asks "well no..I mean..." she says

"Last week Frank was telling everyone he was gunning for floaters, that he was gunning for Jenn and Ashley." Janelle says

"Why would he go for Jenn she's on his team?" Shane asks

"I don't know but I mean he then told everyone he was gunning for strong players." Jani says

"Do I trust Frank? Yeah a little bit" says Shane "Do I trust Boogie? No, not at all." And Wil comes in congratulating Shane. "You're not my target, I've never once gone after you. I've never said to put up anyone on your team except Willie."

"I felt abandoned week one, so did Britney." says Shane ".....When I say I'm going to stick with a team I'm going to stick with them."

"Where was Shane supposed to go at that point?" Britney asked "It's not like he could get him out week one."

They are talking about how Team Janelle threw them aside because of Willie.

"I don't see anyone in this house you're going to target but Shane next week" Brit says to Wil. "You're close with Jenn and everyone likes Ian."

"I'm not close with Jenn and I don't like Ian." "wil says "You can't go around the house making deals with everyone else. That's what happened."

"We were left high and dry two weeks in a row...." Brit says "There was no deal made to keep JoJo though and you would then have had two players on your team!"

"She never came to me for a vote. Only on the last night did she ask me for a vote." says Wil. Brit says that was mostly her fault she told JoJo to lay low.

4:50 PM BBT

Joe, Ian, Frank and Mike in the KT enjoying food/making food. It's a very different vibe than the one in the HOH room. Joe still can't get over the fact that the salmon is $5.99 a lb. It's not fishy at all. Upstairs Janelle has a very different problem. Everything she says sounds fishy to Brit and Shane!

4:53 PM BBT

Ash now in the HOH room too. She can't trust anyone in the house. She remembers how Willie sat up there freaking out because he was going to be back doored. Now Frank is the pirate. She doesn't like that feeling. She knows everyone thinks that Frank is a trustworthy guy but there are 5 different sides to everyone in the house. "Including me." she says.

4:57 PM BBT

Janelle offers her wedding ring to Brit and Shane for the next three weeks. "I'm willing to give you something I love, I mean that's my marriage!" she says

"Yeah well we're not taking that." says Shane.

They are talking about how JoJo thought she could win the game with cigarettes.

5:01 PM BBT

"I think Danielle's acting." says Ash. Wil says he can see how Joe can be annoying running his mouth all over the house but it's frustrating when you have someone like Frank all over the place flipping stuff. Wil throws Ian into the fire as well they'll have to get him out soon or he'll end up suddenly showing up and winning.

In the lounge Boogie and Danielle have a chat. His strategy has always been about his players, his win, he doesn't know how the other coaches feel but his feeling is to get as many of his people as possible to the end. He's told them all this. He told them that eventually their needs might not meet up with his needs.

5:05 PM BBT

As Mike asks Danielle what she thinks about Frank "She thinks he's trustworthy" up in HOH Shane says he has no idea what Danielle thinks about Frank.

Wil says he's not a dumbass but he knows that he was going to vote to get Frank out. If he wins HOH next week and Frank is still there he will put him up.

5:07 PM BBT

Mike tells Danielle that he always hope she would come to the end with his players. He would feel good about her working with Ashley or Jenn or whatever.

5:20 PM BBT

Ashley and Joe have a talk about what they can do. They have to keep talking about Frank and what he does. How he wants Shane out. How Shane is the All-American player and how Frank wants him out. That was her pixie work for the day.

5:22 PM BBT

Ashley thinks that Frank threw that POV. They can create a huge paranoia here, they just have to keep at it.