Dancing With the Stars - All Stars

Bristol Palin and Pamela Anderson are on All Stars? Are you flipping kidding me????

I am however excited to see some of the others, in particular HELIO, Gilles, Apolo Ono, Emmitt Smith, Joey Fatone, Drew Lachey!!!

Also included are Kelly Monaco (guess since her sister got booted from BB she figured she'd step up for the family reality rep), Shawn Johnson, and Kirstie Alley. Did I forget anyone?

It's a freaking joke that they are bringing back Bristol, what a freaking crock!!

The rest of the cast isn't bad, althought the 3 that America gets to vote for 1 to come back is painful, I'd like to see all 3!

It's a freaking joke that they are bringing back Bristol, what a freaking crock!!

The rest of the cast isn't bad, althought the 3 that America gets to vote for 1 to come back is painful, I'd like to see all 3!

I am voting for Kyle. WHile I find Carson very entertaining, I'd rather have people that have better dancing skills. Sabrina is a good dancer, but I'd rather watch Kyle. It's too bad we can't vote to eliminate Bristol and Pam before the season starts, just sayin....

I love that they are doing an All Star season, however I think mainly Bristol got the okay because it's an election year. That ticks me off because her mentor the first season was another reality flop (Kate G.) and while Bristol placed higher she still danced just as awkwardly. And Teen Pregnancy activist still doesn't sound like a celebrity endorsement.

• 3 weeks later...

As I was posting the Cast threads I noticed that a lot of the time they were paired up with their last partner. Is that going to be a good thing or a bad thing?

• 1 month later...

As I was posting the Cast threads I noticed that a lot of the time they were paired up with their last partner. Is that going to be a good thing or a bad thing?

I had to go back and look to see who had previously danced together. I think they will have a HUGE advantage if they are dancing with their original partners. I see my man Gilles got the short end of the stick. He was with Cheryl the first time and is now with Peta. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly one of your faves (and mine too) is now gone. I miss Helio already!

I think it really sucked that he got voted out. He is a better dancer then so many that are still there in my opinion. I thought last time he had a pretty good fan base. The scoring sucks!

I think I'm hoping that the judges bring back the dance off from last season. That added some excitement and kept quality dancers in for a bit longer. Still really wish certain 'dancers' hadn't been invited back.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI to any audio book listeners.....

Just got finished listening to a light, fairly short book that involves DWTS.

Would be a good one to listen to in the car back and forth to work, etc.

"Wallflower in Bloom" by Clair Cook

You might want to check it out at your local library.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name