Shane Meaney, Week 3 (HoH & PoV Winner)

CeCiMom

I think it's better to take a chance on Frank than Janelle/joe....also coaches enter game then frank and shane can lead newbies to victory again'st coaches...I don't trust Joe, Janelle, Wil or Ashley

i think frank is going stick with boogie! Boogie is probably gonna lie promise f2 deal with him to keep him loyal. Janelle team is going to stick with her becuz they think she can get them far! Wil will be loyal to her! It will be like last year with newbies still listen to vets until the get shaft!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG so true!!! getting rid of JoJo and Kara like it's some emergency!? HA what a joke! When Jenelle told brit they needed to get rid of Frank Brit should have said==yes last week---duh!!!! Boogie must not win!! AAAK!

Oh and I can't stand Joe or his disgusting growth, however people compared him to Shelley--HA the bumbling fool has been totally exposed--he is a clumsy oaf compared to Shelley--he is not that dangerous now that everyone knows he lies constantly

I cant believe he is thinking of putting up Frank! That is the stupidest idea! Next wk he will have no one! Jani's team will turn their backs on him next wk and target him! At least he has frank and boogie to protect him! Cant believe boogie went to sleep! Of all nights! It will be a repeat of week/one! Shane DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR COACH! She is a dumb@! He is letting janelle sucker him in doing her dirty work and keeping her alliance safe! So when the coaches does come in she will be sitting pretty because she has the numbers! Ugg! This is one of those times that i say i quit im not watching anymore...but i promise myself i would stick it out! Ugg! Where are those planes when u need them!

I cant believe he is thinking of putting up Frank! That is the stupidest idea! Next wk he will have no one! Jani's team will turn their backs on him next wk and target him! At least he has frank and boogie to protect him! Cant believe boogie went to sleep! Of all nights! It will be a repeat of week/one! Shane DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR COACH! She is a dumb@! He is letting janelle sucker him in doing her dirty work and keeping her alliance safe! So when the coaches does come in she will be sitting pretty because she has the numbers! Ugg! This is one of those times that i say i quit im not watching anymore...but i promise myself i would stick it out! Ugg! Where are those planes when u need them!

Have to disagree with ya on this one. Remember who Boog is...when he comes in the game, he'd have Frank under his wing and the first thing they'd do is go after the strongest competitors, Shane included and likely at the top of the list. Boog wouldn't be that concerned with getting Janelle out at first. He's beaten her easily in comps before and he's so arrogant, he thinks he could easily do it again. Boog's cutthroat and his deals mean nothing. Shane's got a better chance with an alliance who will depend on his strengths. jmo. :)

Hey have to disagree kywildcat! Yeah boogie has no teeth right now! He will be hiding behind frank and letting frank do his dirtywork! Boogie wants to work with shane! He even said at the next coach comp if they can swap he would swap jenn for shane becuz shane is loyal and he can get far! Now janelle next wk she would have forgotten the conversation with shane and next becuz he is the next strong guy she cant control, he will be out! He cant put his trust in jani! She will turn on him! At least he has safety next wk with boogie! Boogie maybe foul and dirty, but he is playing a good game! Jani is playing with emotions! She is like a cornered dog trying and saying anything to save her pups! Thats all it is, she is not loyal! She is thinking of her game becuz she is going back in! Boogie is not the enemy right now, not for Shane! Shane has to think what is best for his game! He turns on boogie the only alliance he has is Danielle! Brit cant keep him safe! She only looks out for her! Once she is in the game, she will turn! I rather have boogie as my friend right now becuz he is sneaky and a bigger threat than shane! It would be booger #1, frank#2 and the shane! Or maybe janelle before shane! Leave targets in and duck! Just saying!

Have to disagree with ya on this one. Remember who Boog is...when he comes in the game, he'd have Frank under his wing and the first thing they'd do is go after the strongest competitors, Shane included and likely at the top of the list. Boog wouldn't be that concerned with getting Janelle out at first. He's beaten her easily in comps before and he's so arrogant, he thinks he could easily do it again. Boog's cutthroat and his deals mean nothing. Shane's got a better chance with an alliance who will depend on his strengths. jmo. :)

ITA........the biggest threat in the house will be B & F together AND the thought of those two continuing their antics in the DR high fiving each other and laughing their heads off like B used to do with Will (UGH)........can't wait until THAT stops.

ITA........the biggest threat in the house will be B & F together AND the thought of those two continuing their antics in the DR high fiving each other and laughing their heads off like B used to do with Will (UGH)........can't wait until THAT stops.

Good point!!! OMG now I am really hoping for Frank to go--Boogie must be stopped!

I think they are blowing smoke up Janelle's butt to be honest. They were bugging them all day and night yesterday. My opinion is that Brittany work with Boogie even though I dislike him because I think that Frank will stick with him to get out Janelle and Dan. Janelle really wants Frank gone because she knows he will put her up. I think leaving Frank and Shane in the game will help the other non players actually try and get out the coaches. Joe in my opinion would just try and stir the pot to keep the target off of him. I can see him now floating from one coach to the other offering up his first born. Really none of these people are trustworthy and my opinion counts for nothing. Did anyone else hear Janelle tell Brittany that production told her the coaches were going in this week?

I think they are blowing smoke up Janelle's butt to be honest. They were bugging them all day and night yesterday. My opinion is that Brittany work with Boogie even though I dislike him because I think that Frank will stick with him to get out Janelle and Dan. Janelle really wants Frank gone because she knows he will put her up. I think leaving Frank and Shane in the game will help the other non players actually try and get out the coaches. Joe in my opinion would just try and stir the pot to keep the target off of him. I can see him now floating from one coach to the other offering up his first born. Really none of these people are trustworthy and my opinion counts for nothing. Did anyone else hear Janelle tell Brittany that production told her the coaches were going in this week?

Yes it was on BBAD for all to hear!! I don't know what's going to happen either but I can't wait to find out!!! Joe or Frank--I will be disappointed by niether going home!!! Ashley either for all it matters! Someone disgusting will go home-- :kid:

Hi, Smassadi! I think if it's Frank vs. Joe, I could see them turning on Joe (the voters) and saving Frank who would be after Shane next week. Since Jani seems to know she's entering the game, she may consider Joe expendable. I'd just leave it like it is. Also if Frank goes up, Boogie and Jani will be working Danielle's last nerve. Danielle is less than trustworthy. Doesn't she have a thing for Dan also? IRL she must be the type that dates married men exclusively....

I was surprised to hear Frank in DR on show say that he now knows he can be loyal to Shane cuz he did not put him up. So let's get Ash out for Ian's sake and then have Shane, Frank, D and Ian as alliance against the coaches with Boog going first. That would be best case scenario eh?

I honestly do not know what would be the best move for Shane to make. It's a crapshoot. I hope that he has luck on his side. Shane seems like a nice enough guy. Kinda slow sometimes; but nice, and apparently very good in competitions. Who knows? Boogie might toss Frank aside and ally with Shane. Shane appears way more malleable than Frank. We must also remember that Pope Dan is hiding in the wings. Mustn't discount him.

Boogie is already saying as soon as Veto meeting is over he will tell Britt to go wash the dishes...thinking Frank is safe...

I hope Frank is safe, I like him and I would like to see Frank and Shane's deal go to the end.

:animated_wave: back at ya LEN !! I don't like Frank but I want him out more because of Booger. I guess I'm not really worried about pink girly-shirts either! If he gets in trouble over this--fine. I still wish both could go, I really hate caterpillar face too!