Danielle Murphree, Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than likely safe :animated_bouncy:

I'd like her more if she seemed actually interested in playing the game instead of trying to get Shane in a showmance.

I agree. And who was he interested in anyway? Kara. Then he was flirting with Hojo. If I were her, I'd lose him and turn the interest to someone like Frank or Ian who would have less of a big head and be more receptive.

She could do much better. She needs to step up her game before she gets booted out too early.

She thinks Ian is her biggest threat because of endurance comps.. I don't know what she's going on about. Frank has won questions and could just as easily win phsyical comps too. I think Dan is right with his assement, Frank is the bigger threat by far.

Sure smaller people can win endurance easier, but Frank is well liked and can handle any type of competition just about. I don't get the singular focus on one type of comp.

Week 3 and still don't like her.

She's just annoying.

She's like a cute kitten that has gone into heat and their cry makes you want to climb the walls with annoyance.

I thought she rebounded from the Shane shun rather nicely when she let everyone know that Shane and Joho had a potential shomance blooming, thereby putting the target on splitting those two up. It worked. That and the fact that no one liked Joho.

I thought she rebounded from the Shane shun rather nicely when she let everyone know that Shane and Joho had a potential shomance blooming, thereby putting the target on splitting those two up. It worked. That and the fact that no one liked Joho.

Yeah. She did get her revenge in more than one way, didn't she?

I have no patience for people looking for a showmance or even having one in the house. Did you come to find a boyfriend/girlfriend or to win $500k? Lust just gets in the way! That's why I never dated anyone I worked with cause it gets int he way and clouds your judgement.

And this whole kindergarden teacher thing is truely getting on my nerves. I know so many people that are elementary school educators. That's an important time in the formation of a child's education and she's acting like it's just playtime.

Gee you all see how she played the JoJo thing and still say she has no game? She is not a floater unless you recall Ali's float like a butterfly sting like a bee. She has to do that gently and sneaky cause she is alone and forming alliance with Shane is smart and waiting her chance for another alliance shows she understands timing.

Gee you all see how she played the JoJo thing and still say she has no game? She is not a floater unless you recall Ali's float like a butterfly sting like a bee. She has to do that gently and sneaky cause she is alone and forming alliance with Shane is smart and waiting her chance for another alliance shows she understands timing.

Yep. That was a smart move on her part. She got revenge in two ways.

She doesn't strike me as a woman who could handle being rejected by Shane. He better be careful. I think that she is a a big old whiner. My opinion of Danielle is open to change - early in the game, still - but as of now I am not impressed.

At this point, Danielle will be at the bottom of any group she runs with.

Also, Shane said earlier on the feeds, "I promised my mother I would not have any Showmance." Also with Britt in the adjoining room she is a built in chaperone." Dani would have more luck with Ian, which won't happen either.

Did she forget that Shane voted against her the other night? Apparently, since she was up in hoh lying on his chest. She's looks ridiculous fawning over him when it's obvious he doesn't feel the same.

My opinion again (and it may change with the rising sun) she's a needy, desperate and pathetic girl. Shane could easily play her as far as he wanted if he were that type of guy. That would be a very boogie-esque thing to do. ^_^