Dan (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sweetie for the past 15 years is a good Catholic. :P (and those Cathloic boys can be naughty too) He reminds me of Dan but a little older.

And, I like Dan okay but he has not been successful as a coach - compared to Janelle and Boogie who both have a full cadre of players still (depending on eviction). I wonder if this will be taken into consideration when coaches come into the game; if they come into the game.

And, I like Dan okay but he has not been successful as a coach - compared to Janelle and Boogie who both have a full cadre of players still (depending on eviction). I wonder if this will be taken into consideration when coaches come into the game; if they come into the game.

Oh I see Dan has been working the players and being a friend and they don't see him as a manipulator to run away from. I don't see the HG connecting to Janelle, Britney or Boogie but maybe connecting to Dan. Just my take and we will see.

I agree. He has been very low key, non-threatening and friendly to everyone. People have seen that he has been supporting Dani as much as he can without being too pushy. I'm sure if he tries to pull a few folks to his side, he will be able to do so.

I think Dan is one of the best players to ever play the game but he's not at all memorable because his tactics aren't the least bit flashy like a Dr. Will or Evel Dick. His strategy relies on being a wallflower, never causing any drama, never saying anything bad about anyone, grabbing any bit of info he can from people while giving out as little as possible. He makes people like and trust him by spending equal time with everyone and asking them about things they want to talk about and then showing lots of interest in what they have to say. If he goes into the game, he is the most dangerous player by far, especially allied with Shane, who will do all his dirty work, Danielle, who he has complete loyalty from, and Britney, who will also be very loyal out of necessity.

I think Dan is one of the best players to ever play the game but he's not at all memorable because his tactics aren't the least bit flashy like a Dr. Will or Evel Dick. His strategy relies on being a wallflower, never causing any drama, never saying anything bad about anyone, grabbing any bit of info he can from people while giving out as little as possible. He makes people like and trust him by spending equal time with everyone and asking them about things they want to talk about and then showing lots of interest in what they have to say. If he goes into the game, he is the most dangerous player by far, especially allied with Shane, who will do all his dirty work, Danielle, who he has complete loyalty from, and Britney, who will also be very loyal out of necessity.

great post

he can cause havoc though (replacement nominee roulette was classic)

and he set it up so he didn't nominate key members of the jury and he didnt vote them out...he also had loyalty from memphis when he saved him from the block

btw i used to think dan was the best player ever...but i rewatched some bits on season 7 of dr. will and certain parts...and i think what he did then was perfect

I think it is difficult to compare season-to-season winners except for the glaringly obvious (Adam). The dynamics are never the same and neither are the people. Will and Dan are probably the two favorites of all time and generally people tend to favor their favorite as "the best ever." You see it a lot on forums like this one. Will and Dan; both conservative in their fashion. One thing all reality winners have in common is an innate ability to draw another person to them and oftentimes ask them to forgive them enough to reward them with large amounts of money. Sidekicks are important.