Wil Heuser, Week 3

CeCiMom

well slim, I read your post and knew you were not making slurs, Not sure you had to retract it. Wil gets on my nerves sorta, however I haven't really watched much of this season, its been wierd, I always have the feeds, but I cut them off , because Real player messed me up big time this summer, then our local CBS went dark for a cpl days, disputes with my cable carrier, so it's been rough to get interested so far. So when Sun rolls around I can tune in again.

Oh and I read in a post someone calling Slim a "He"not,lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point, NYRose. Wil's behavior is over the top obnoxious as in playing the game too much. Hate that Jani won coaches' comp so Wil can't be nominated. I know Joe is on slop, hope wil is on slop too. Since Brit got to choose the have nots....

well slim, I read your post and knew you were not making slurs, Not sure you had to retract it. Wil gets on my nerves sorta, however I haven't really watched much of this season, its been wierd, I always have the feeds, but I cut them off , because Real player messed me up big time this summer, then our local CBS went dark for a cpl days, disputes with my cable carrier, so it's been rough to get interested so far. So when Sun rolls around I can tune in again.

Oh and I read in a post someone calling Slim a "He"not,lol

LOL. Thanks, Fatcat. It is great to see you again. You were missed, my friend.

They could always cut his hair off while he is sleeping. He would have a nervous breakdown and leave on his own. With a buzz-cut. Maybe I should try-out for BB.

That would be funny - him running round the house, screaming and jumping on the couch. I can just see it. Have you seen him imitating Hannibal Ector on the live feeds? At first it was kind of funny. Now it's getting kind of old cuz he does it so much.

To stay in the game, Shane is going to have to win comps and have luck on his side. The same applies to Frank because both are targets. Maybe you are right about Wil. I cannot help but wonder why Wil has such animosity for Shane. I missed it, clearly. I wonder how Frank is going to react towards Boogie when Boogie is a full-fledged contestant for the 500K. Will Frank and Shane become the dynamic duo?

not sure either why he dislikes Shane, course I don't like Shane too much, and they would (Frank and Shane) make a dynamic duo,lol

You're right. He does really look like Red Skelton. Scary resemblance actually about the eyes. And of course Red looks very animated in that picture just as Will is very animated in real life. Scary. We have Carrot Top and Red in this house. What other celebrities are in the BB house?

Exactly. Shane's best move to win is putting up Joe vs. Wil. If he doesn't do that then he deserves to lose the game.

I think joe vs frank because he needs to get those two teams fighting and maybe some will see that they can do a strategic play and join with Shane and Danielle. And your idea is dead because Wil can not be put up.

I don't think that Big Brother is all that great a venue for Wil Heuser to chart a path in show business. I also think that he would have fared better with a coach other than Janelle. Better yet, no coach at all. Janelle is not a good influence for Wil. He needs no exacerbation of his cattiness.

Like Minnie and Red, Wil has a big mouth - widemouth bass.

O not the humor the mouth yes they do all have that wide mouth that kinda turns down in a frown at the ends and then up when they make fun and then it is a strange kinda squiggle. I see it.

O not the humor the mouth yes they do all have that wide mouth that kinda turns down in a frown at the ends and then up when they make fun and then it is a strange kinda squiggle. I see it.

:D It's good to see the humor in things!

I just love these smileys--they show you when a poster is joking or being tongue and cheek :P see?

:D It's good to see the humor in things!

I just love these smileys--they show you when a poster is joking or being tongue and cheek :P see?

Most of my posts are intended to be funny. Not all, but most. :naughty:

Most of my posts are intended to be funny. Not all, but most. :naughty:

They are Len-very funny--and harmless! Like you, I have been posting here for years! It's easy for the regulars to get to know the other posters, kind posters who don't have a mean bone in em, and understand right away they are playing around :juggle:

Thanks, Smassadi, likewise I'm sure!

Wil has been acting like he's on the block. Hope he doesn't win POV because he still hasn't learned the lesson of humility. He really believes and he and Janelle's group should never be on block? Wil, if you're gonna dish it out you better learn how to take it.

No matter who wins I think one of his team will be leaving. As the paper goes to press....

Thanks, Smassadi, likewise I'm sure!

Wil has been acting like he's on the block. Hope he doesn't win POV because he still hasn't learned the lesson of humility. He really believes and he and Janelle's group should never be on block? Wil, if you're gonna dish it out you better learn how to take it.

No matter who wins I think one of his team will be leaving. As the paper goes to press....

I always think it is funny how HGs will get sooo mad when they (or their patners) are put on the block. Everyone else should be up for eviction but they deserve to be in the house.