Britney (Coach ), Week 2

CeCiMom

OMG! Is the money worth this humiliation for your family--if YOUR husband wants to have sex with YOU it's a good thing!

These all-stars are exhibitionistic pigs. Poor JanHelle's husband. Must be an idiot. All these former players need to go to Reality Star Rehab. They are unwilling to admit their 15 minutes of infamy are OVER. I'm sick of seeing Brenchel all over the place, no more ED, and his Nancy Sinatra-looking daughter...no disrespect to Ms. Sinatra.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, Smassadi! Obviously they are only "shopping" for one. How in hell can they afford one, especially out in L.A., and Brendon is the perpetual student. I would like to see Rachel and Janelle in a fist fight.

Guest Corky812

Brittany is just a joke this season. The whole coaches twist is a joke but Brittany is the star of a total waste of TV time

"Reality Star ReHab"! Good one. LenRay, get the copyright on that and sell it to Kenny Rosen before Alison Grodner decides to steal it.

Oh God Len I saw Brenchel on Home and garden channel--a commercial for them buying a house or whatever--I almost fell over--GAH

Are you serious??????? They must just be recycling Reality Tv people.

Brittany sucks as a coach but then again she sucked as a big brother player too. She actually told JoJo that she was talking too much last night and then said to Ashley if you can't vote for Jo Jo I understand. Does she understand she is one player away from going home to her husband without 100,000 dollars? Oh I guess she is saving any game play she may have for the next season of big brother losers. Seriously this whole coaches thing sucks. Not one player has a mind or a game of their own. It has been pointed out to these idiots many times that they need to play the game for themselves but all I see is that Brittany has no backbone and the other coaches have manipulated the game so that the teams do what the coaches tell them. Shane's only hope is that the players get shuffled around or the coaches enter the game. If not he is gone unless he can win every POV and a few HOH's which I do not see happening.

Ok so I know I'm late but yes Britney is the worst coach ever and I do not know why she was even invited back to be a coach in the first place. HER GAME SUCKED in her season...

Anyway why wasn't the option of using the POV on Kara explored when Willie was HOH. They could have saved Kara secured her and Danielle's votes... Put Joe up as a replacement and ultimately evicted Frank ...

What is wrong with these people in the house. They have no contact with the outside world, no tv, radio etc so all they have to do is THINK!

LOL yes I saw them--rachel entered the house with a big smile and brenda was right behind her--it's some kind of new house series on HGTV. Yes since brenda is perpetually in grad school Im sure it's rachels money ^_^

Brittney was a terrible player and a worse coach--you can't get worse

Guest Corky812

LOL yes I saw them--rachel entered the house with a big smile and brenda was right behind her--it's some kind of new house series on HGTV. Yes since brenda is perpetually in grad school Im sure it's rachels money ^_^

Brittney was a terrible player and a worse coach--you can't get worse

Wrong Smassadi, it's the California Tax payers money that gives Brendon grants to pay his apartment, books, food and spent an hour or two a year in the lab at UCLA while he and Rach are running back and forth from reality tv to guest appearances as "reality stars" (all of which they get paid for).

Guest Corky812

Brittany surely had advanced production knowledge that the coaches would enter the game or she would not have been shoving it so hard, and she clearly had advance production knowledge that no matter how "America voted" that the coaches would be entering the game.

Thank you Brittany and Alison Grodner for another season where you both lost your dignity on the fact that production controls the game and Brittany basically admitted it.

Brittany surely had advanced production knowledge that the coaches would enter the game or she would not have been shoving it so hard, and she clearly had advance production knowledge that no matter how "America voted" that the coaches would be entering the game.

Thank you Brittany and Alison Grodner for another season where you both lost your dignity on the fact that production controls the game and Brittany basically admitted it.

lol it didnt take a rocket scientist to know the coaches would be back in the game

why would they bring back such high profile bb players and not use them to their full potential ?

the whole coaches thing was a smoke screen golden key to get them a few weeks safety :animated_bouncy:

Honestly it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out ... The game started off with 12 players minus 1 on the first day bringing it down to 11 ... This really was a no brainer even for Brittany