Britney (Coach ), Week 2

CeCiMom

She was constantly telling him he ruined her game and the teams game. He is saying it is not fair to punish his whole team and Britney told him to go tell them upstairs. (push him over the cliff Britney)

He would have had a lot different of a game if he had Dan for a coach and if he wasn't the first HOH.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the show tonight I agree with those who were saying Brit was the cause of a lot of what happened. Willie was trying to explain to the 3 of them that he was going to take the heat off of them and they (primarily Brit) wouldn't let him finish a sentence. That was frustrating to watch let alone if you were the one it was happening to. I still maintain Willie was absolutely wrong in his ultimate actions, but he is not the villian these idiots are trying to make him out to be. I actually think he was trying to be fair and save Shane and JoJo from what he thought was the lynch mob coming after him. Joe once again, in my humble opionion, appears to be the biggest bully in the house. His comments in the HOH room when Willie came in were uncalled for (when someone is apologizing the proper thing to do is accept and move on - not goad them) and then he continued the bully behavior in the kitchen which at that point is what Willie was looking for as his exit strategy (again, I don't approve in any way, shape or form - but Joe is an a%^hole!). Brit pushed this way beyond where it needed to go and she as I looked back was indeed the instigator originally with her comments about the coaches keys. Hells bells, in hind sight, Willie may be the first one to realize that they all need to be playing their own game and to hell with the coaches!

I just realized after this Thursday eviction there will be 9 remaining HGs. A number divisible by three. As in three coaches.

Hope Each coach gets 3 apiece...lol

No the coaches are going to be playing the game! Is just when? Dont u remember wk 1and when jani and brit were laughing about their team thinking they were in an alliance! They are playing these people to further their own game!

Ha exactly Allison Grodner has this all planned out..Someone on Sucks says she is going to have a big contest at the end Janelle versus Boogie-PART 2-OK we will see if this prediction comes true!

I see that Britney is still a silly twit.

She makes a silly twit look like a genius! Wow, the girl has ZERO ability to read people who aren't "like her." Hey Brit! Don't poke the angry caged animal with a stick!!! It's as if she said exactly the WRONG thing at the worst possible time all week when dealing with Willie. SHE screwed her team - period. I'm sure she has a wonderful life in the real world - she should have stayed there imo.

Willie did goof stuff up pretty bad this week, but there have been "down and out" players before that were able to turn things around. Instead of trying to help him she was just at total Bleep to him. WTH.

She makes a silly twit look like a genius! Wow, the girl has ZERO ability to read people who aren't "like her." Hey Brit! Don't poke the angry caged animal with a stick!!! It's as if she said exactly the WRONG thing at the worst possible time all week when dealing with Willie. SHE screwed her team - period. I'm sure she has a wonderful life in the real world - she should have stayed there imo.

What I have been pointing out and even posted some flashback times is this has been going on since the beginning. Britney has demeaned Willie this whole game. He never lost his temper with her and would try to make her happy. She kept telling him what a horrible game he was playing but then she was the one that started the ball rolling on on his troubles. Janelle and Britney had him go against his word with Frank. It was Janelle's idea to split the vote and have a tie breaker to stick it to Boogie. He never ratted them out and he took all the blame. (not sure why) They when his fellow HG started lying and hating about him he never got any support from Britney.

Britney's a snobby, mean-spirited b!tch who literally looks for reasons to bash people and/or make fun of them. She'll make fun of them to their face, given the chance, then go laugh at them behind their backs. She's the same as she was in her last season. Too bad she doesn't have a Monet to back her up. As it stands, she has absolutely no coaching ability and I hope Joho gets evicted this week so it will make Brit one step closer to the exit door. I can't stand Joho either so that would be two birds/one stone, imo.

I wasn't a Willie fan (although I wanted to be because I was a Russell fan during his survivor seasons) but what Brit did to him was nearly unforgivable. I hope Willie has come to his senses and seen that after watching the show. What's funny is that during Willie's initial interview, he said that Britney was the past HG that he absolutely hated because she thought she was better than everyone else. I thought he was going to be a fave hg because of that. Disappointed that he lost focus.

What I have been pointing out and even posted some flashback times is this has been going on since the beginning. Britney has demeaned Willie this whole game. He never lost his temper with her and would try to make her happy. She kept telling him what a horrible game he was playing but then she was the one that started the ball rolling on on his troubles. Janelle and Britney had him go against his word with Frank. It was Janelle's idea to split the vote and have a tie breaker to stick it to Boogie. He never ratted them out and he took all the blame. (not sure why) They when his fellow HG started lying and hating about him he never got any support from Britney.

The vote split idea was just an idea that they tossed around then quickly decided against. Joe blew that totally out of proportion (good gameplay on Joe's part??), putting huge doubts in Frank's mind about Willie's allegiance to him. When it came out, after Willie discovered that Frank was calling him a homophobe (good gameplay on Frank's part??), Willie did a lousy job of defending himself, explaining that the idea was simply tossed around BY ALL and discarded. Willie's not articulate and you have to be in that house in order to defend yourself properly.

Willie/Brit screwed up with their paranoia against Janelle too early on. Janelle was with them 100% until they made it obvious they weren't with her anymore. Willie made too many alliances the first week and he got caught.

The vote split idea was just an idea that they tossed around then quickly decided against. Joe blew that totally out of proportion (good gameplay on Joe's part??), putting huge doubts in Frank's mind about Willie's allegiance to him. When it came out, after Willie discovered that Frank was calling him a homophobe (good gameplay on Frank's part??), Willie did a lousy job of defending himself, explaining that the idea was simply tossed around BY ALL and discarded. Willie's not articulate and you have to be in that house in order to defend yourself properly.

I don't think it even has to be being articulate. It's just the manner of which he decided to go out and attack Frank for saying it.

Willie messed himself up. You guys need to stop making excuses and just accept the fact he's a fool.

I don't think it even has to be being articulate. It's just the manner of which he decided to go out and attack Frank for saying it.

Willie messed himself up. You guys need to stop making excuses and just accept the fact he's a fool.

I don't make excuses for Willie. He definitely had too many irons in the fire, trying to insure his safety 100% for the next week (which is impossible). Willie's a hothead and all he was thinking about before he started the argument with Frank was that Frank called him a homophobe, turning the house against him, after Willie had spent the entire week trying to save Frank, his "secret" ally. Still, had he been able to explain the vote split thing instead of standing there stuttering and seeming guilty, it may have turned out differently. jmo. :)

I am still unsure why they think Britney is qualified to coach.

You and everybody else. :D

I think they brought her back because she was duped by a guy alliance, as was Janelle, so they thought that fact would team Janelle and Brit together. It was working until Brit got all paranoid simply because she saw Jani talking to Kara/Danielle so she thought Janelle was secretly aligning with Dan.

I blame Grodner for this hot mess. CBS doesn't have the resources to thoroughly test these HGs before they come on the show? ED was unique. He could get right in someone's face but actually he wasn't that angry. Certainly never violent.

Probably had to change his ditties after that. On feeds he made it sound like they had to drag him away into the HOH. That did not happen. Joe is consummate liar. Even CBS made a liar out of him.

Guest Corky812

Brittany is a complete idiot. She is supposed to be "one of the most successful players in Big Brother History" (I hope that line haunts the producers for years to come).

Does she not know a "coach" tries to help her players?

Does she not know that you don't completely emasculate a guy, especially a guy like Willie who clearly has a temper and comes from a background where (apparently) women don't talk down to men?

Does she not know when to shut up?