Wil Heuser, Week 2

CeCiMom

safe :animated_bouncy:

I know if I were in the house and I saw him evict his 'best friend" I wouldn't align or trust him to have my back.

they all say Willie is a bully but Wil is not being a bully telling Brit they he will throw everything if hse trades for him

So he did speak directly to Brit about this? If so do you remember when it happened? I missed it and I would like to watch it.

So he did speak directly to Brit about this? If so do you remember when it happened? I missed it and I would like to watch it.

It was a couple hours ago. I saw it and was surprised that Janelle didn't give it too him back.

The girls became his backup singers and he was doing some type of weird dance show. Don't like Wil or Ed. It was a hot boring mess. FF material.

Definitely not worth watching--that's why I don't have the feeds--I can barely get through BBAD most nights--I just read the boards

I was happy to see last night, that he and Joe are finally onto Ashley's spy game, and want her gone soon. Guess he's playing after all.

What time did that happen? I hardly watched the feeds. What I did watch was stupid Ashley turning on Ian, the one guy who likes her enough to take a bullet for her. She's not as smart as she thinks she is. Painkillers do numb your senses tho.

Guest Corky812

I am not sure if I like or dislike this dude, or if I even care!. He's funny to watch and I thought that whole dance thing was hilarious (it certainly was more entertaining than watching make-up dry on the girls' faces). He's definitely, in my opinion, there to play and win this game and he's knows what is going on.