7/18 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:41pm BBT - Feeds switch to Frank coming out of the bathroom and telling Will, Kara, and Danielle that he had a Pee Boner from holding it so long. talk now turns to how guys get a hard on when they are either REM sleeping or have to pee so bad.

Switching to Cam 1

In the Kitchen we have - Brit, Boogie, Ian, Jojo, and Joe - Boogie is telling the crew that Krista from the NASA Challenger explosion was from his High School. Brit is tellng Boogie how he doesnt really name drop to much. - Just general chit chat is taking palce...

On Cam 4

In the lounge room we have Joe and Janelle

Joe is discussing how he has to take Ashley out if she votes to save Kara. Janelle is saying that Will is nervous of Ashley because she wouldnt promise to put up Willie.

Joe - is saying Ashley told them they have a 1 week deal. The talk around the house is kara, Danielle, Jojo, Willie, and Shane are teaming up

Jani - Lets get Ashley in here to talk to her and see what she says.

Joe - I dont think we should because I dont trust her. She says she is with us but then I hear otherwise.

Jani - I am going to go talk to her. Didnt you guys talk this morning?

Joe - I talked to Will, Frank, Ian, Ashley and myself and said this morning is that I need to confirm with everyone that who we are and what we are doing. We absolutly blew this if we let them get into power.

Janelle - What did ashley say?

Joe - I dont feel like she gave me the straight eye. I beleive Will - my heart and mind say Kara but I have to do the best for us.

Janelle - why did they make a deal with Willie?

Joe - they think Shane and Willie are stronger and will take them further.

Janelle - Why would Dan let them

Joe - Dan told me there is not doubt and that he has the votes.

Janelle - Dan just talks.

3:38PM BBT: Frank and Boogie have a conversation about who Frank might get votes from. Mike is very nervous that Ashley, Danielle and Kara hang out so much.

In the lounge room Ashley sleeps as Danielle and Wil do their nails. General chit chat for everyone.

In the kitchen, Britney tells Ian and JoJo about their families.

Frank comes into the lounge room and tells us all about he gets a boner when he has to pee.

Joe wanders around the sneaker room.

3:52PM BBT: Joe has a feeling that Ash is going to play the stupid card. She's going to vote for Kara and say "What? Did I do the right thing?"

In the lounge, Wil, Brit, Danielle, Kara Ashley and JoJo practice taking "group pictures" in the mirror. They are making duck faces and posing then laughing at themselves.

6:20 pm BBT - We have Janelle and Boogie in the living room talking about deals going on in the house.

Boogie - Id love Will or Frank to win HOH

Janelle - or Joe.

Boogie - that would be awesome

Janelle - I think the 1 week deal crap has got to go! Its annoying. (Janelle walks away and Boogie is talking to himself "keep frank Janelle keep Frank come on!")

Will walks up to talk to boogie -

Boogie is talking to Will telling him he hasnt talked game to many people and with nominations he has told Frank that Will and Kara are close and he may want to keep him. Boogie is telling Will he got hyped up last night because he cannot beleive in 2012 we have Homophobia. (Boogie is trying to play up on the alleged gay slurs Willie said to help secure Frank) Boogie is telling Will he has had to vote out friends before and has cried but its a game. Will tells Boogie that he is keeping Frank. Boogie asks if that is the truth and Will assures boogie that this is a game and he isnt here to make friends. he can do that after the game is done. Will says its a game of numbers.

Will says he thinks Frank was part of the running around to make alliances but he was getting dooped.

6:30pm BBT - Boogie is telling Will how with Frank in the game he is a bigger threat which keeps the heat off Will.

W- The only people Willie has is Shane and JoJo. As long as nothing changes or happens tonight...

B - We cant have that again. I just dont want to wait till next week to talk to you Will and then you say its to late. I want to do everything in my power. The other thing is people would be afraid to put him up because he is so crazy. The girls would say someone else will do it and then he would get in striking reach of the end. Boogie thanks Will for talking.

6:35pm BBT - We have Kara and Danielle in the bathroom saying they got the slop receipe from Joe so when they send him home they will know how to make it. Shane joins the girls and says he is just waking up. Shane asks if he is walking into some alliance talk and the Kara says OMG no everyone keeps saying I have a dozen alliances.

6:39pm BBT - Will and Janelle in the storage room talking about how Kara may have been safe except she made an alliance with Willie. Joe walks in and Janelle says they need to have a team meeting tonight. They beleive that Ashley and Ian are the wild cards and Janelle admits that Ashley is the wild card this week. She is the swing vote. Janelle thinks it will be very suspicious if she is the only one who does not vote with the group. Joe says he just wants to know which way she is going to fall.

The houseguests are gathering in the kitchen for dinner.

Willie, Jojo, and Ian are asleep in the HOH room.

8:06 PM BBT Jani says the votes will be 5-3 that Frank will be safe (at least at this moment - feel free to check back in 2 hours)

8:08 PM BBT Jojo tells Willie and Shane that when Frank goes he is going to throw Froot Loops in the air.

8:13 PM BBT Danielle asks Kara if they can talk somewhere - and Kara tells her no. We cut to the KT where the HG are snacking.

8:15 PM BBT Kara telling Wil that she would never put him up or vote for him.

8:24 PM BBY Dan and Willie in HOH talking about the votes. Willie says he thinks they are good.

8:32 PM BBT Brit in HOH - upset that no one talks to her about anything either. She is stressed out.

8:35 PM BBT Kara and Shane talking in the spiral room. They are discussing how important it is to get Frank out.

8:37 PM BBT The ILD is over. The HG rush to the BY door. They run for their cigarettes

8:38 PM BBT Brit and Willie having a heated discussion in the HOH. Brit telling him where he is wrong. She wants him to humble himself.

8:42 PM BBT Brit telling Willie if he had never had the house meeting - this would never have happened. She says they would still be with Jani's team

8:52 PM BBT Dan and Jani in the lounge. They are discussing who may win HOH tomorrow night.

8:57 PM BBT Willie sitting on BY couch - smoking. Other Hg chatting in the area.

Posted on behalf of ttree:

6:02pm BBT - The Kitchen is full of guests and someone just said that Shane's picture is double, I think Dan said What the heck? And we get trivia.

6:09pm BBT - the feeds have not returned since they said Shane's picture was double on the wall.

6:16pm BBT - boogie & Jani are in the living room saying that some people like to be followers, Jani want's to know if that's why Willie still has followers. Mike is hoping people will take a stand and Jani thinks people are scared. Mike is hoping someone who doesn't like him wins the next HOH.

6:17pm BBT - Jani is hoping Wil wins it, she said Willie has no power but he is offering deals. Jani said she never played like that in any of her seasons - bargaining for safety.

6:19pm BBT - Mike is saying that the I won't put you up if you don't put me up sh*t might work with these people...they are so stupid.

6:24pm BBT - Mike is talking to Wil in the living room saying he can't believe in 2012 we have homophobia.

6:25pm BBT - Mike saying he's had to vote out friends in this game before and he sat in the bathroom crying, and we get trivia

6:30pm BBT - Mike saying to Wil that he has a lifetime to have a friendship with Ash, he's trying to get Wil to join him and they could be a power house, Mike just called Willie a homophobic bully and will said I don't think he is, I just think he's a dick. They both think Frank got duped. Mike is retelling the story of when he asked Frank if he thought he was safe and he said yes. Mike had said he was going to keep his mouth shut for the next 24 hours and just see what happens, oh....wait I forgot to say....

6:3pm BBT - And he's still talking game!! Mike really trying to get Wil to try to swing Ash over. Mikes saying he's not trying to push Wil or bully him, he just doesn't want willie with those bullying tactics.

6:35pm BBT - mike swears his lips are sealed he's going to eat and go to bed and pray for the best (I pray for you). Mike is talking to himself now saying: c'mon if wil votes out Kara then congrats frank you are the new HOH, let's do this.

6:40pm BBT - Wil & Jani in the store room, Jani is bashing Willie and says he has to go and if kara stays she'd put up Joe and they need Joe. They are saying that Ash would be the only one to go against her team this week and it's to early for that. Jani said if Kara hadn't made an alliance with him this week they'd be good, she says they have to have a team meeting tonight. Joe just came in and said supper is ready. Jani said Ash is the swing vote this week.

6:44pm BBT - they are at the table eating dan asks frank if that's his full name and he replies no, it's Francis. Ian is asleep in one of the bedrooms, missing supper. Willie is missing from the supper table too. Dan goes to tell Willie & Ian (must be in HOH) that dinner is up. they are saying the next holiday is labor day.

6:46pm BBT - They said it did not even feel like the 4th of July this year. Ian comes down and says he slept through the entire lockdown. They are having salad, macaroni & steak for dinner.

6:49pm BBT - everyone is there now and frank just finished. not a lot of talk going on. Willie is filling his plate (may be why Frank got up). brit told Ian he is a super sonic sleeper. willie said it's good joe and joe said the steak is tough but that's not the chef's fault, that it had a lot of fat...does he mean marbled?

6:55pm BBT - Ash & Kara are doing dishes while some clean and some are still eating. Brit is explaining a previous challenge. she said Matt lasted the longest on it and he did on the surfboards too. she is saying that they slow it down & speed it up. Brit saying they haven't had any repeats yet this year so they may not this year, she figures there should have been more bubbles in the POV challenge and that BB must have figured they'd last longer. frank goes and sits at the counter (I guess he didn't want to sit beside Willie). Brit is just picking and tells joe she's sorry that she's not hungry.

6:58pm BBT - Jani is in the BR cleaning her teeth. Brit said they are going to have to pack their stuff up and take it out of the HOH. They are teasing Shane that the 2nd picture of him that was posted on the wall earlier was his evil twin.

7:02pm BBT - Joe & Frank are in Crane room and Frank is saying he is going to talk to Ash, he's going try to get her on his side but tell her no pressure. they are saying they other side will not put up Ian, Frank said he's glad that he got to fight in the POV because now he won't be nervous in future comps when his back is against the wall.

7:05pm BBT - Joe said he went and took all the nicotine patches out of the store room as soon as they called lock down, he & frank are laughing about it. Frank said his speech tomorrow is going to put that MF on blast, that he will start out nice and then go into parts about being a bully because it is an issue outside the house too

7:09pm BBT - shane is talking about weight lifting videos that show the right way to do it. Willie says he might have got 15 minutes sleep upstairs. Wil tells joe the steak smelled great, then says his bowels are all F'd up....thanks Wil!!

7:12pm BBT - I think if I just heard right Jani is going to dye Mike hair more blonde because it's more orange right now.Jani is in the DR. Ian is saying his nap was so good. all feeds are on the kitchen and everyone talking is making lots hard to make out

7:14pm BBT - Kara asked if sat will be the POV and Shane said nominations and then explains the order of what happens on what days.

7:19pm BBT - ash & Jo just had a covo I caught the tail end of where Ash said I don't want them to see me talking to you too much and Jo agrees so Ash leaves. Frank Just came in ad sat with Dani...I think it was Dani with Ash earlier....they are playing labyrinth, Dani says it's hard the ball ove fast & Frank said the controls are hard to get used to. they are just playing, no game talk so far.....

7:20pm BBT - Frank saying it's intense and they map out a route for the ball.....fish

7:22pm BBT - Brit is wondering what she weighs. Willie comes down from HOH and says What's up my people?....and more fish

7:31pm BBT - Brit said that thing we did in the DR we used to do Thurs morning so maybe we won't have to do it tomorrow. As started to say : no because Sam came on and said if your going to do hair ever...and we got fish. Jani Ash & mike are in the BR talking about a star wars. She asked Mike who his best customer was and he said one kid came in and did a credit card fraud for about 30,000.00 and we got fish & now we're back. Jani cleaning in the BR and playing with her hair while mike reads. Jani leaves and Ian comes in and says hair action tonight eh? and mike says they said no in case they have to do DR sessions tonight.

7:33pm BBT - Ash just asked someone at the table if they like to...I can't write that sorry. but girls don't have muffs anymore, and that's the cleanest part of the conversation in the kitchen, evensome of the girls are saying ewwww.

7:36pm BBT - so meanwhile, back at the table Willie is saying it will be a big HOH tomorrow. they are asking what would happen if someone walked out the door tomorrow and they said they would get disqualified

7:42pm BBT - Brit & Ask are in the SR and Ash says she is the swing vote and Jani walks in as they just start talking about her, so the convo stops and goes back to picking out fruit, they are saying they have a lot of melon. Asj just got asked by Jani to go talk, they go into the HN room and Wil is there.Jani wants to know if the other side is talking to her and she says no, wil said Willie must have made a deal with Kara, Ash asked if kara would put up wil & joe because it's what Jani is telling her that, noe Joe comes in (bully city) Ash says I don't understand why everyone is talking to me. They are telling Ash they have to stick together

7:47pm BBT - Ash says it's strange that wil is going after Kara and Jani says he has to to protect himself and joe said if frank goes they wil come after him or Joe and they have to stop that. They are running HOH & nomination scenarios. Jani said they turned like that and attacked wil's sexuality..well not them but Willie. Joe is telling her she is the swing vote. Ash is saying she is down for whoever they want because they are thealpha males and she is not a target. Joe is saying think about what kind of person Willie is. They just told Ash she would be safe for 2 weeks if they take out Kara.

7:49pm BBT - Joe said that Kara and Dani made a deal with Willie for 1 week and joe said they will work on Kara after. Joe said to Ash I am keen on this in the real world and you don't want to play dirty...was that a threat?

7:5pm BBT - Jani said not to tell mike anything. They are saying Frank is not a bad guy . Joe is saying Frank hates willie with all his heart. jani is saying willie had a deal with everyone in the house. They also think mike wants willie and his team out more than them. Jani says she has the best team by far. Jani said her goal is to get her team to the end so she can get the 100k. Wil thinks Kara would put him up. Jani said just to reiterate that you are voting out kara and whenFrank comes of the block he is going to tell willie " you are a punk *ss b*tch" and then they will end up fighting it out, Dan just popped in and asked Jani if he could talk to her

7:59pm BBT - Jani complains that now she has to go talk to the master of the game (Dan) Frank just joined them Joe tells him they are making 100% sure he will get to make his speech tomorrow. now frank is throwing in his pitch to ash. Joe said he talked to Dan today, but only asks how heplyed his game because Dan managed a 7-0 win and you have to respect that