General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

The feed issues are bad this year. I highly doubt I'm going to get them next year (depending on how this season goes, I guess). I'm over it.

Where are you at Fatcat? We went thru the relentless heat for awhile too. Along with a bad storm that knocked out the power for many days in parts of my area. (I got my power back in a day so I was a lucky one. My daughter's power was off for 5 days.) I got so irritable thru the bad heat. I hate being cooped up in the summer. We're still having some horrible heat but we're at least getting sporadic rainfall now, which will cool things down for a little while. Pray it gets better for you soon. :)

thanks ky, I live in Missouri, it's been between 96 and 106 for a month now, we had one little break last week when it plummeted (lol) to the high 80's. It is hard to walk the dog, I go out early and when the sun goes down and in between we stay cooped up in the air, but I hate bein cooped up and my jack russell has lots of energy, she does not get why we are not going on our usual treks, the weather man says it is gonna get worse with triple digits most of the next week.

And BB? I'm over it too, every time I try to watch the feed it goes to music a lot, or freezes, or something makes it act up to where there is just no smooth watching, plus they have jacked me around moneywise too, I may cancel, as I do not trust them

wimp ~ 116 to124 here at times. :giggle:

yeah but I think your heat is dry heat, ours is humid like a mo fo, I can't walk my dog properly and I live in a high rise, so I have no yard, it has ben brutal, however in 1980 it was between 112 and 116 for a month, and I had no air and young children, so that was much rougher, I am thankful I have air, but bein cooped up is hard, Chloe looks at me like why aren't we out,lol, I feel for her

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but I think your heat is dry heat, ours is humid like a mo fo, I can't walk my dog properly and I live in a high rise, so I have no yard, it has ben brutal, however in 1980 it was between 112 and 116 for a month, and I had no air and young children, so that was much rougher, I am thankful I have air, but bein cooped up is hard, Chloe looks at me like why aren't we out,lol, I feel for her

Yes very dry heat. I remember those hot Illinois summers and the humidity. yucko.

I forgot to watch the show tonight. That's not good. What's even worse is that I don't really care.

I am disappointed in you Slim -_-

I forgot to watch the show tonight. That's not good. What's even worse is that I don't really care.

and I half a**ed watched,lol,not good either, soooo boring, this needs to be over, I suppose tomorrow might perk things up after we see who goes, they gotta start bringin it or something

with everything that has been going on they could have had a much better show. There were fights, backstabbing, flip-flopping and more. You would think Shane is the most important HG if you didn't know better. Even people at home with no feeds or interent knew he wasn't going to use the veto though--duh!!!!!!!

with everything that has been going on they could have had a much better show. There were fights, backstabbing, flip-flopping and more. You would think Shane is the most important HG if you didn't know better. Even people at home with no feeds or interent knew he wasn't going to use the veto though--duh!!!!!!!

Never understood why folks shy from using it. Especially when you can only make friends with it. The HOH has to be more concerned with the three enemies he's about to make and probably doesn't want to add a fourth with the Veto winner. Probably last on his agenda. Then again, the only saving grace is that as HOH at least one of those three enemies goes home.

I think they are updating everything else that happened on the next show. Veto Comp episodes tend to be one of the lamest episodes. All the good stuff happens after it's used anyways.

I missed tonights episode and I'm dvr-ing BBAD. Watching a movie instead right now. It is CRAY up in that house! Willie is a dumba**, Brit freaked out too early...I have no idea who I'm rooting for because everyone is all over the place. I know I love Janelle...but how do I root for her? ?? Ian's awkward self I have a soft spot for...too much!! Big cluster F right now. Hopefully I can get a grasp on things after tomorrows HOH :D

Watching BBAD, and hearing things I can't stand. Every season you hear HG talking about people in the DR, the people asking the questions. There's absolutely NO reason why HG need to know the people in the DR on a personal level. Watching DR sessions you can clearly tell people read or have been urged to say certain lines. Going into the DR, all HG need yo know BB simply as BB, not by a first name basis. Each year as the season goes on, it's clear that the DR people ask questions in was that tell other HG what is going on. For all we know they tell them what's going on. I have always thought we need to hear BB speaking to the HG like the UK or AUS versions do.

I have always thought we need to hear BB speaking to the HG like the UK or AUS versions do.

Agree with the entire quote but this specific sentence, in particular. What a bunch of jerks to think they have the wherewithal to manipulate HG's (including the DR) to create a more enjoyable experience for the viewer. Whether they agree to this being done or not, they need to stop being so involved. It is ridiculous.

Irritated how much of the show focused on the coaches on last night show. You would think that the only 4 house guests in the house were Ian who kicks himself in the head ... shane who won a POV and Frank cause he's on the block..

Enough nonsense about the Coach's nonsense. More stuff from the newbies so we know what they're thinking.

Don't know about others here, but I'm BORED with this already. HATE the 'coachs' twist. Hate whenever the rerun any old players in any capacity.They had their 15 minute of fame now go home and get arrested or get married or stay home with your baby. Never liked Booger or Jiggly Jani in their own seasons and dont like them any more now. I do respect some of their abilities, but don't respect liars or manipulators.

Anyone could have predicted the blonds would team up and the Booger would try to work any and ever one he could.

I agree with others here that they need to show more of the newbies, and less on the coaches, although most of the newbies are star struck being led around by their ( insert any appendage here ).

Have the show set to record tonight, but it's not high on my must watch list.

I missed tonights episode and I'm dvr-ing BBAD. Watching a movie instead right now. It is CRAY up in that house! Willie is a dumba**, Brit freaked out too early...I have no idea who I'm rooting for because everyone is all over the place. I know I love Janelle...but how do I root for her? ?? Ian's awkward self I have a soft spot for...too much!! Big cluster F right now. Hopefully I can get a grasp on things after tomorrows HOH :D

ITA! At this point, they all irritate the crap out of me. It may be a season of loving to hate them all. lol. Maybe I'll just root for the one I hate the least, which is Ian right now.

Still love Janelle tho!

Thank goodness for the DVR. I have to fast forward those commercials. I don't mind the lesbian one becasue some people are lesbians so what. ut the one where couples have these beautiful children and instead of concentrating on tem they have sex all day in these big orgies and swaps. Sex is a part of life not the whole thing! Welll this is a venting thread! :shocking:

If they do an all stars season soon, I'd really like to see them take one player from each of the previous seasons excluding the first all stars. Get a person from each season so that no one has played with someone else in the house before and try to get it to where there are no previous relationships coming into the game from the start.

Guest 6Borders

I, for one, am completely done with Big Brother. I've stopped watching and cancelled Showtime.

Doesn't mean people don't still think I am interested (I'm not, so please don't feel the need to recap it for me) . Here are my observations and then I am out of here and will see y'all for Survivor.

The whole "coaches" twist was a farce from the get-go. From what I saw stomaching 2 shows and 4 nights of Sho2, the newbies don't like it either and most of the fans are wondering what the heck these people are doing there and why they have the nerve to call themselves coaches. They really are a pitiful group!

Boogie is the same evil little gnome he always was, he's just older and more pathetic now. Brittany is as clueless as she was in her season. Jani's "fans" have mostly moved on, and now a lot of people are down on her for not moving on herself, but she still thinks she is all-that. While the other stupid coaches are battling it out with who is more impressed with themselves, Dan is sitting back waiting to steal the whole thing (I still think Grodner will give this season to Jani).

Everyone hates Willie but he's a recruited Hantz and a Grodner investment so expect him on Jury.

The rest of the newbies are pretty much paid extras and the show is not about them, which sucks.

The complaints continue to stack up against Grodner but unless people are writing to CBS (we all did here) nothing will get done. In all reality, nothing will get done anyway unless people actually stop watching and ratings go down. Ratings are about numbers, not if people watching actually like what is going on.

Apparently the feeds are terrible. Sho2 was awful because the sound is inaudible, the HG's whisper all the time and are constantly cryptic and don't use names (never heard so much "he", "she", "the person...I don't want to say the name"). The camera people are lazy and pretty much set a cam on one conversation and leave it there while they go have a snack or something. I got a headache just trying to follow the conversation, and then when the commercial would come on I had the sound up so loud the entire surrounding neighborhood knew Julie Chen said "we'll be right back".

Grodner is CBS's equivalent to the high school athlete who is dumb as a box of footballs but scores more running yards, touchdowns and field goals than anyone else so the teachers look the other way and pass him along, even tho he can barely read the coaches playbook and his math skills don't go past the 50-yard line. As long as everyone keeps watching, Grodner stays cos CBS is as lazy as she is, and the show stays and Grodner does what she wants instead of trying to make it better, actually listening to the fans and applying some of the feedback.

Thanks to whomever accused me in chat (I guess we're not allowed to have opinions anymore) of taking "bitter pills", I am taking the Summer off from BB and finding other things to do...and enjoying the heck out of it.

Everyone have a great Summer...see y'all in a month or two.

6Borders ~ I really don't feel any anger about their stupid twists. It is what it is... the twists... are what they are. I expect it. I have never minded the old players popping in and the subtle manipulation by production.

I just enjoy Big Brother year after year. Well not so much a few seasons but some seasons are better then others.

That's right, Marty. It is what it is. When I get upset about some of the nonsense I just visit photo shops at sucks. Marty, check it out. You will serious get a great ROTFLYAO....enjoy.

Anyone ready to see a spreadsheet summary of the first week? :) Trying a new idea this year, posting it as a picture, let me know what you think...

BB14.jpg

That's right, Marty. It is what it is. When I get upset about some of the nonsense I just visit photo shops at sucks. Marty, check it out. You will serious get a great ROTFLYAO....enjoy.

Heck yes I go there. I love their photoshops and their sick humor. (I have a great appreciation of it) I just don't post over there.

note: I still get angry and pissed sometimes at the stupid HG but I get over it pretty fast. Ashly pissed me off last night. arrrgggg

Hi all,

A little bit behind but the feeds are so quite this year for sure!! I'm so used to going on th day before a show and having a whole post about what everyone thinks is going to happen!! But alas, everyone seems to have ended up here... the venting post. I'm very torn about this season. I think it has a chance, it would have a better chance though if they didnt keep the viewers int he dark on what was going on witht he coaches. I'm probably one of the few people who enjoys seeing people come back, but eventually you get sick of seeing they same few year after year. And Britney? Really? could they not find anyone else... i thought these were "seasoned players"? I'd be worried if she was coaching me...

K, there is my venting :)

Looking forward to another summer of BB