7/14 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

7:52 PM BBT

Ashley telling us her life story. She took the Greyhound bus from NYC to LA after being really depressed at home in NYC. She researched how to run a spray tan business on the internet and set one up here. She tells us what makes it a successful business is having a good client list. She was struggling a bit before coming here and was about to go back and work at some Taco place. She was saved from that by the call for BB.

We also learn she has a friend that is dating Tim Burton's brother. She is talking with Dan, Ian and Mike.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just let one of win HOH please, please god. I'd die up there to win HOH." Willie says. They are joking around about how badly they all want to win the competitions. JoJo giving more advice on how to win "Everyone just stay calm. Some people get up there and they just get over excited."

7:59 PM BBT WBRB

7:59 BB time

for some reason there is music, ok back, I'm still in the hoh with the same crew, but again, music, they must be sayin something they are not suppose to, waiting-------------

comes back on for 10 secs and Britney is talking about he has tried to be on this show for 3 yrs, then we go to kmusic, now we are back, now saying just as much as we don't trust Kara we cannot trust Frank either, saying they are asking everyone for a deal and then they flip around. Everyone is more stressed out as the coach thing is adding to how the game is played, ok music again, sorry

I will come back and update when there is something to say, right now music and fish, later peeps

8:11 PM BBT

"No one plays an honest game in this house." Brit exclaims. "It's weird that no one wants to play that way."

8:19 PM BBT

We're getting a lot of WBRB. Last one was when Ian said "My Dad always said..." perhaps Dad didn't sign a release?

8:21 PM BBT: Britney, Willie, Shane, and JoJo are in the HOH saying they need to start from square one with who to evict because the reason they switched to evict Kara was because she would nominate one of Britney's players and Frank wouldn't; however, now they can't trust Frank to not nominate them. They are all very stressed and don't know who to vote for.

Willie: "I'm about to go smoke."

Shane: "I might start smoking!!"

JoJo: "Really?"

Shane: "No, I'm allergic to cigarette smoke."

Britney: "Then don't let black lung Mcgee (pointing at Willie) get to you!"

Talk turns to how intense the game already is and that the live feeders must be loving it.

8:27 PM BBT

Janelle, Joe, Danielle and Ashley around the hot tub. Janelle stares down Joe. "So have you watched ALL of my season 6?" It's the viewers favourite according to her. Joe had watched Dan's season live. He knew who Boogie was.

Over on the patio Willie, Boogie, Dan and Shane talk about the HWY I10. Willie talking about LA (the state) and how he loves the Saints [Geaux Saints! - ZuZu] and has seen them play a few times.

Boogie asks if everyone has driven across the county. Willie has driven Houston to Orlando and Houston to Las Vegas.

Jenn did NYC to Las Vegas in 42 hours. She only had 2 days to get there in the van. It was drive there or pay for flights and rent equipment. The four of them took turns driving. They were playing at the House of Blues. They had a day off after that show. She's a part of the patio crew.

8:37 PM BBT: Janelle and Britney telling Willie, Danielle, Joe, and Ashley about how the 'mentor' twist was leaked really early. Janelle admitted to posting the fake picture of her in Greece. Britney said she was really nervous about who the other coaches were going to be because she didn't believe the rumors of Janelle, Mike, and Dan since she knew she was one and no one guessed her.

The newbies are talking like they also heard about this rumor before they went to sequester.

Ashley admits to feeling naive and not knowing about the game like the coaches.

Willie: "Except Britney, she doesn't have a clue!" (Joking with Britney)

Britney laughs and says that she definitely didn't know what she was doing her season.

Willie and Britney continue their banter...Britney: "Willie hates us, he went to the Diary Room and asked if he could put us on the block."