Coach Dan, Week 1

CeCiMom

Be that as it may, Marty. I don't think anyone knows what happens when/if Dan's team is wiped out. That could be when coaches join the game. Talking about making up the rules as you go along....

I know Len that is what I keep thinking so ... makes no sense.

They are talking bout who to evict and flip flopping

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those idiot newbies are overplaying...too much too soon

Don't think this would be happening if they were alone. The reason why this game is moving faster is because the coaches are there. Anytime we have returnee players, the game us much faster.

Don't think this would be happening if they were alone. The reason why this game is moving faster is because the coaches are there. Anytime we have returnee players, the game us much faster.

Was thinking the same thing. It seems like this season there has been nothing but conversations about the game. I've only seen BBAD but from the sound of it, only a small % of the convos are out of the house related. The coaches do nothing but try and brainwash the newbies.

Was thinking the same thing. It seems like this season there has been nothing but conversations about the game. I've only seen BBAD but from the sound of it, only a small % of the convos are out of the house related. The coaches do nothing but try and brainwash the newbies.

Yup it always happens. The only time I remember this much game being played on a normal season was when Brian (BB10) tried to get everyone into a side alliance. Rarely happens with completely new players.

Even the last season, the returnees were in the game right away. From when it began, I recall Dick pulling people aside to get some sort of side deals.

No he didn't give her a chance to but he had nothing to go on .... Maybe she would have done great but so might the "Pretty girls". Dan should not consider race when making a decision and I'm sure he never even had the thought cross his mind because it shouldn't matter so cudos to Dan and shame on me too if I feel that race should not make any difference in his decision .... I don't think it would be better if he decided to keep her because she's AA. I'm sure Jodi is a wonderful person and I'm sure should would have done well but he got to speak to them for about 5 minutes or less not nearly enough time to judge how someone would play the game.

He could have gone on the fact that Danielle lost the comp for them. And yes, shame on you for thinking race had nothing to do with it. It shouldn't have been a factor at all in his decision, but unfortunately it was.

OMG my internet went out and I thought I missed a ton here last night but not so much! Nobody even commented on his over the top throwing of the comp? LOL There is the sneaky Dan I know! He is still not my favorite. I'm hoping Janelle and Britt get both boys out-booger first!

He's in a better position now that people are going around shooting themselves in the foot. I have to give both he and Boogie credit--they are smart and sneaky and much more subtle than the psychos(who are making excellent TV though) ;)

He's in a better position now that people are going around shooting themselves in the foot. I have to give both he and Boogie credit--they are smart and sneaky and much more subtle than the psychos(who are making excellent TV though) ;)

Dan thrives in chaos. It's how he pretty much won Season 10.

I find it amazing that some people cannot remember Dan. He played one of the greatest games in BB history. And had me laughing every week. Who can forget Swim Club with Renny & Ollie. "What's the first rule of swim club?" And when he & Memphis were cracking up when Renny fouled up time zones & thought it was earlier in Louisiana than it was in California. I love this guy and happy he's back in my living room 3 nights a week.

I find it amazing that some people cannot remember Dan. He played one of the greatest games in BB history. And had me laughing every week. Who can forget Swim Club with Renny & Ollie. "What's the first rule of swim club?" And when he & Memphis were cracking up when Renny fouled up time zones & thought it was earlier in Louisiana than it was in California. I love this guy and happy he's back in my living room 3 nights a week.

I am a Dan Fan... I have always been on the Dan Train choo choo. I loved his pep talks to the people doing the endurance challenges. Jerry really had it out for Dan and then Renny. It was a good season.

i was surprised none of the other hg's mainly vets suspected he threw the coaches challenge

maybe they did and i just missed it

but it was so obvious he did

janelle really really really thought she beat dan fair and square smh....

if this was a normal allstar i predicted he would be the target #1 due to past reputation :animated_bouncy:

I love Dan, but with Kara leaving tonight (I hope) I don't see him going very far with .. Dani, of all people That girl.. ugh. Very annoying person.

Wish he'd kept Jodi. =(

I love Dan, but with Kara leaving tonight (I hope) I don't see him going very far with .. Dani, of all people That girl.. ugh. Very annoying person.

Wish he'd kept Jodi. =(

I think he was right in getting rid of Jodi even though I had picked her as a favortie. There were many considerations. In that challenge Jodi had a hard time and maybe Dan thought that he needed a more athletic. There is also the factor that they could keep some of the men on their side with being cute and single. I think he also thought that picking girls that there would not be targets on them. I think he saw a bunch of macho guys and thought they would go after them first. The making someone go day one did not seem fair to Jodi or any team. It made Dan's team a target right off the bat.