Coach Dan, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team is so sucky it may work to his advantage

but his picks reminds me of michale jordan drafting kwame brown with first draft pick :animated_bouncy:

team is so sucky it may work to his advantage

but his picks reminds me of michale jordan drafting kwame brown with first draft pick :animated_bouncy:

Haha, don't think its that bad. His two remaining players have entering the Jury potential. Gotta see how they interact with the others now.

I really like Dan, but I question his judgement based on his picks... Kara will probably skate under the radar surprisingly .. but picking to evict Jodi over Dani... bleh.

Dani sucks! Bad move Dan...

I'm really confused. Am I the only person who doesn't remember Dan? When they first showed his picture and said he was from season 10, I assumed he must have been the first person voted out of the house or something, cause I don't remember one single thing about him. Even when they showed a few clips from his season, nothing at all was recognizable. He must have been really unmemorable, I guess? :unsure: I remember everyone else and several others from his season.

I wonder what happens to a coach when all three of his people are gone? Do they have to leave the house too, then? Or I wonder if there will be a reshuffling of houseguests and coaches at some point.

Season 10 was full of a lot of angry, loud, dramatic people... He was sort of a snooze fest early on in the season while he let people blow themselves up while doing the puppet-master stuff in the background... and then he began winning near the end quite a bit.

He played kind of a doctor will roll ..incidentally I just rewatched it on youtube (quirkydude) and have to say it was one of those most entertaining seasons.

I'm really confused. Am I the only person who doesn't remember Dan? When they first showed his picture and said he was from season 10, I assumed he must have been the first person voted out of the house or something, cause I don't remember one single thing about him. Even when they showed a few clips from his season, nothing at all was recognizable. He must have been really unmemorable, I guess? :unsure: I remember everyone else and several others from his season.

I wonder what happens to a coach when all three of his people are gone? Do they have to leave the house too, then? Or I wonder if there will be a reshuffling of houseguests and coaches at some point.

OMG he was one of my favorite of all time. He played a good good game. It was a really good season and I was so happy Dan won!

Dan really has to prove himself! Didnt america help him during his season?

dick :animated_bouncy:

Looks like a semi-rough start for Dan, losing one of his peeps. Though in season 10, he kinda started off on the wrong foot as well, and then ended up as in my opinion, one of the greatest BB players of all time. I think Dan will do well this season. Kara and Danielle are in good hands, which is good because I think they may need the help.

his season was relatively twist free

they had ap for a week but he was the ap

they had a jury visit which was a bb first

but that was it :animated_bouncy:

I got a feeling, Dan is not going to be on long because he only has to members left and if they are gone, he is out of the race for the money. I betcha Janelle and Mike see this. But Britany...poor Brit probably doesnt have a clue yet. Willie you better play! Remember these coaches are also playing their own game ;)

Does any one see that the coaches mainly Janelle and Mike are going to try and pick off Dan's people! The coaches are playing for money too! and they might team up together with their teammates and form a alliance to get rid of Dan and Brit's team. I hope Willie can hold his own!